i got loads!
    tania mallet, tilly masterson in goldfinger
    jack hedley, melina havelcok's dad in fyeo
    philip voss, auctioneer in octupussy
    papillon soo, pan ho in a view to a kill
    rosamund pike, miranda frost in dad
    and lawrence makoare, mr.kil in dad
  • scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    My most recent autograph is Rosamund Pike's -thanks to JBMM - :)

My favourite is probably Caroline Munro's though. :)
  • asioasio Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 546MI6 Agent
    Today I received through the mail, an inscribed 3x5 b&w photo of Rachel Grant. She was "Peaceful Fountains Of Desire" in DAD.
    I sent her an email via her website www.rachelgrant.com
    Drawn Out Dad.
    Independent, one-shot comic books from the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
    twitter.com/DrawnOutDad
  • autographareaautographarea Posts: 356MI6 Agent
    Also got Rachel Grant today! She signed my 8x10 & also added a 3x5 photo of her!
  • Sheriff_JW_PepperSheriff_JW_Pepper Posts: 149MI6 Agent
    i got Lana Wood today.

She inscribed an 8x10 to me.

Great Success
  • clifton jamesclifton james Posts: 77MI6 Agent
    brilliant!!!! today i got tony and david meyer who played the twins (mishka and Grishka) in Octpussy, really pleased cos i only had the address of david and i kindly asked if he could get tony's autographs aswell and so he sent me a photo where both had signed and another one just signed by david with a small note!

IMPORTANT: If anyone would like to meet Lawrence Makoare (mr.kil in DAD and in LORD OF THE RINGS) he is doing a small signing event at Fraser's autographs: 399 Strand London on friday 16th may and is signing autographs from 11am to 2pm,
    john
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the tip - although I wont be able to make it and its a bit far to go just for his autograph.

I think you might mean Friday 14th May as the 16th is a Sunday...;)
    got an 8x10 from fiona fullerton, personallised!
    great success
    Today I got Joanna Lumley who was in OHMSS.

Great!

:007)
    Got 2 letters from Toby Stephens today (I sent them 07/03 & 12/03) and received my pictures back signed - he also added a note apologizing for the delay, even if he was the villain, he is a very nice man :-))
    same!
    i sent a poster to toby stephens last september and i was really worried i wasn't going to get it back, then in febuary i sent him some cards and i got everything back signed! with a letter.
    Got a signed index card from Kabir Bedi today (bought on ebay!)
    Bond autographs # 120&121 today (Ebay again): Lois Maxwell & Britt Ekland :-)
    Jan Williams (Masseuse in "From Russia With Love") today - bought from a dealer!
  • iexpectyou2dieiexpectyou2die Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    edited May 2004
    I only have a couple of Autographs which I got from bondcollectibles, Honor Blackman and Serena Scott Thomas. I also have a Denise Richards and Pierce signed picture and a Pierce and Michelle Yeoh side picture. I saw that a few of you guys trade with others on the group. I have a John Cleese autographed card from Die another Day if anyone is interested
    Got Burt Kwouk today! He signed one photo form Goldfinger, one from YOLT & also signed my letter :-)
    George Baker & Deborah Moore today - each of the 2 signed two 8x10's :-)
    Today I got Anthony Zerbe who was Milton Krest in License To Kill, I am really happy with it.

I also got a Women of James Bond autgraph card of Mie Hama.

Today I got my two 8x10's from Louis Jourdan back signed :-)
    Today I got a letter from Gerrard Butler updating me on what films he is making currently and it is signed along the bottom.

• Mr Saint John SmithMr Saint John Smith UKPosts: 430MI6 Agent
    today i got Philip Voss's autograph ttm. He was the auctioner in Octopussy
    I got Margaret Nolan & CLaude-Oliver Rudolph today!

Both signed 2 8x10's for me :-))
    Today I got a non bond autograph, Richard Briers who was in the Uk comedy series the Good Life.

Art Malik signed my photo - I got it back today (with several other successes)
  • mudfanmudfan Posts: 16MI6 Agent
    My only Bond related autographs are Maud Adams. I sent her two pictures to be signed, one for me and one for a friend. She signed them both, dedicated to each of us, along with a handwritten note appoligizing for the delay (she found them in a stack of files while she was looking for something else, and promptly signed and returned them. I think it took about 8 months) Needless to say I was thrilled to get them back, let alone with a handsigned note!

I also got a Thank You card from her, handwritten, because I had sent her a birthday card. Now that I really didn't expect. She has been my favorite actress since Octopussy came out, and I was 13. I would write her once or twice a year, usually on her birthday or Christmas. I got an email from her once too. I met someone who does work for her, and is friends with her, and I had a specific question about a magazine interview she did. He forwarded my email to her, and she sent one back through him telling me the exact info I wanted. She also said she remembers me from some of the letters I had written to her, and it did not suprise her that I became a nurse because my letters always seemed so supportive, nice, and caring. I was soooo thrilled!!!! I printed the email and I keep it with my collection. :)
  • steve007steve007 Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    I have a set of production notes from the film "A View To A Kill" that were handed out to the press on the day of shooting outside the Mainstrike Mine at a location in West Sussex. They are autographed by Roger Moore and I believe that it is the only set in existance.

steve007
    Today I got one of my best sucesses to date, Tony Meyer who played Mischka in Octopussy. He signed a small octopussy pic as well as some of the artwork he has done.

Altogether he signed 3 items

I received my pictures back signed from Geoffrey Keen today!
  • Mr Saint John SmithMr Saint John Smith UKPosts: 430MI6 Agent
    i got an autograph from Oliver Skeete today! He was the concerige in DAD. He even drew a little picture of himself
    How long did you wait fpr the Skeete autograph? I sent a letter on March 31!