Favourite & Recent Autographs

Comments

• Mr Saint John SmithMr Saint John Smith UKPosts: 430MI6 Agent
    i've sent my request out to Andreas Wisniewski today!! I'm really hoping he replies as i thought he was great in the living daylights.
  • NAOMI_FAN 1NAOMI_FAN 1 Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    Quoting Mr Saint John Smith:
    how annoying!! my mum is an air hostess and she had babara bach on her flight and she was chatting to her for most of the flight and the one thing she forgot to do was get me her autograph!!!!

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! That would have been a primo autograph to get as well! Maybe she will be on another flight if you are lucky!!
  • Amio_UKAmio_UK Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    I bought my first autograph yesterday. 'Best Wishes, Timothy Dalton'. Came with official cert of authenticity. After being inspired by you guys I'm going to get some more! Wouldn't mind Christopher Lee, TMWTGG is one of my favourites. There was a 'Jaws' autograph where I got Timothy from. Might go back.....
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,809Chief of Staff
    Quoting Amio_UK:
    I bought my first autograph yesterday. 'Best Wishes, Timothy Dalton'. Came with official cert of authenticity. After being inspired by you guys I'm going to get some more! Wouldn't mind Christopher Lee, TMWTGG is one of my favourites. There was a 'Jaws' autograph where I got Timothy from. Might go back.....

Be very careful with the Christopher Lee one - most of his autographs are now done with a stamp. The only way to be sure is to get one in person.
    YNWA 97
  • Sheriff_JW_PepperSheriff_JW_Pepper Posts: 149MI6 Agent
    Hi you could also buy Christopher Lee's autograph
    from his website, but I think they are quite expensive from there.
    i got another autograph today!! Paul Brooke he played the role of Bunky in for your eyes only.
  • Amio_UKAmio_UK Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the tip on Christopher Lee's web site. A couple of nice signed pictures there. 8x10 with a cert. of authenticity at a snip under £50, do you think it's worth it? I'm guessing that if most of his signs are PP's these days then paying is the only way. Suggestions?
    Today I got Oliver Skeete who plays the Concierge at the club in Die Another Day.

A great success!
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    edited February 2004
    Your certainly making use of that Star Archive membership aren't you?! ;)
    do you have to pay to use the star archive??
    Star Archive is $4.99 a month and is the best way to get celebrity autographs.

That is where i get all my addresses from.

:007)
    Anyone intrested in a Paul Brooke autograph he played Bunky in FYEO, i have a spare one.
    i forgot 2 say anyone wanna trade 4 it? (incase anyone thought i was giving it away)
  • ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    I got my Pierce Brosnan autograph in the mail yesterday! oh im soexcited, its my first autograph ever!

Can anyone give me Sean connoreys and samantha bonds addresses?
  • __007____007__ Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Ahh...Bond-ites !!
    Some oh-oh-seven successes over the years for me are:
    Zena Marshall
    Joseph Wiseman
    Honor Blackman
    Michael Kitchen
    Samantha Bond
    Diana Rigg
    Maryam d'Abo
    Joanna Lumley
    Claudine Auger
    Karin Dor
    Jane Seymour
    Roger Moore (very cool !!!)
    Judi Dench
    Jonathan Pryce
    Robbie Coltrane
    John Cleese
    Jeremy Bulloch
    Rosamund Pike
    Valerie Leon
    Sophie Marceau
    Gotz Otto
    Art Malik
    Robert Brown
    Geoffrey Keen

Quite a few more that I've purchased...Also have props, books, toys and posters...Wife thinks I'm nuts - but what does she know...!!??

Anyway - does anyone have a contact address for Mr Wiseman in the UK ???
  • JamesbondmmJamesbondmm Posts: 294MI6 Agent
    Quoting ilove pierce:
    I got my Pierce Brosnan autograph in the mail yesterday! oh im soexcited, its my first autograph ever!

Can anyone give me Sean connoreys and samantha bonds addresses?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I would 95% say that the Pierce Brosnan autograph you recieved was fake. As far as I know Pierce does not sign autographs through the mail.

In regard to Sean Connery, I would say you have a very small chance of getting a reply, let alone an actual signature from him - as he does not sign through the mail at all.

Samantha Bond I don't really know but I think she does currently sign, so this may be your best bet. Ask Sherriff JW, as he recently got an autograph from her.
    Well the address for Sam Bond is:

Pebro House
    13 St. Martin's Road
    London SW9 0SP
    United Kingdom

I have had a success from this address.

Hope this helps you!
    Forgot to say I got Jack Hedley's autograph.

Also, I sent Judi Dench a Spy Files Card to be signed and she sent a 4x6 ISP. Still a great success but I would have liked it if she had signed the card.

jamesbondmm:Can't wait until the website is up and running again!

• ilove pierceilove pierce Posts: 224MI6 Agent
    Thank you sheriff and JBMM.

I hope hers works. and in reguards to the other autographs, one can always hope, and its fun to at least get one back, even if there is a SLIGHT possibilty that it is fake. lol
    Hi,

Today my Pierce Brosnan autograph I bought came, it is a signrd trading card from the 40th Anniversary set. I am so pleased with it!
    Woooooo i got 2 autographs today. My first one was Tim Greaves who signed the bond women:007 style. Great book.

Also i got Andreas Wisniewski autograph!!! i only wrote to him a few weeks ago. He sent a signed photo and 2 signed index cards! i'm very pleased
    Wow this is my lucky week!!! Not only did i get the two autographs yesterday i got another 1 today!!

I got Caroline Hallett's autograph today. She was a Bond girl in AVTAK. (The one in the blue dress who Bond has a little chat 2)

Hopefully i'll get another 1 tomorrow.
    Today I got Gerard Butler who is in TND.

He sent a SP and a great letter
    Today I got 3 of my SASE's back.

Michael Palin sent me an 7x5 ISP, I'm very pleased with that.

Nina Young sent me a small ISP and a signed postcard.

And lastly my letter, picture and postcard I sent Famke Janssen all came back unsigned, no explanation???

Oh well I will have to try a different address.

• NAOMI_FAN 1NAOMI_FAN 1 Posts: 85MI6 Agent
    I got an Audrey Landers autograph card from the new Battlestar Galactica series! I know she isn't a Bond person, but it's always a thrill to get an autograph from a pack of cards!
    edited March 2004
    Today I got Paul Darrow who played the doctor when bond is getting treated after getting back from Korea.

I also got a Sean Bean Autograph, I now have 2 Sean Bean Autographs so if anyone is interested in a trade send me a PM.
    you can hardly see paul as the doctor in die another day.
    I've just recived the best mail ever today!!! Today i got Papillon Soo Soo's autograph!!!!! She is my favourite bond girl!! She was Pan ho in AVTAK the chinese sidekick. She even sent me small photo of her modelling with a gun. I love it!
    Today i got lLec McCowen who played Q in Never Say Never Again.

This was my 1st autograph from an unofiical bond film.

• General_OurumovGeneral_Ourumov United KingdomPosts: 861MI6 Agent
    Received a non Bond autograph the other day.

Anthony Stewart Head signed a small photo to me. I sent the letter to him in August.