Bond on US T.V.

Comments

• 00-Agent00-Agent CaliforniaPosts: 453MI6 Agent
    Die Another Day is on Wednesday night, April 5 at 6 pm (PST) on the Spike channel.
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
  • VampiressRNVampiressRN CaliforniaPosts: 203MI6 Agent
    Excellent....I am autotuned for Wednesday. -{
  • 00640064 Somewhere out west...Posts: 1,083MI6 Agent
    How many times can AMC show the godfather in one month. I must have seen it 50 times on ther.
    Ah, afew few more Bond times:

TND

Wed. 4/12 @ 9:00 pm

Sun. 4/16 @ 3:30 pm

DAD

Sun. 4/16 @ 4:00 pm

Have no clue how they are going to do the 4/16 movies back to back, but thatis what the schedule says.
    I hate the Godfather series....never got into the gangster movies. That horse scene is like the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Give me a good old Bond killing any day.

Thanks for the times. :D
    Well Vampy, if you go to the AMC website and look at the times, you will see thge Godfather I, II, and III about a million times. However, that might be because of the new video game.
    Oh yeah...that sounds like the appropriate theory. Just imagine how many times they will be Bonding us prior to the CR premiere. :007)
    JUST IMAGINE?!?!?!?!?!?! I don't want imagination, I want action. Hopefully they will take a leaf out of your book and do that...
    Spike has got TND tonight and Sunday. :007)
    ah yes, must catch that. This month does not seem to have many marathons chalked up, though if i hear of any, you'll be the first to know...
    Just a reminder that DAD is on tonight...
    Dang...missed it. :#

Anything in the near future 0064?
    Goldeneye is on the USA channel not this Sunday but next Sunday April 30th at 10:30am PST.
    "A blunt instrument wielded by a Government department. Hard, ruthless, sardonic, fatalistic. He likes gambling, golf, fast motor cars. All his movements are relaxed and economical". Ian Fleming
    Oh thanks. I am a little sick of seeing commercials for The Godfather marathon on AMC. PUUUULEEEEEEEEZ, stop showing that movie and give us some Bond. :))
    Heh, Vampy, I now want them to show the godfather as many times as they can 'cause I just got the game and I want to see the movies.. :p
    [Vampy whaps 0064 up against the side of his head.] No more Godfather........LOL :D
    Goldeneye is on the USA channel on Sunday 4/30 at 10:30am and 10pm.

Vampiress, I think you should give those Godfather movies another chance there classics. A Godfather marathon is not as good as a Bond marathon but its a close second.
    Thanks for the GE...got it scheduled. OK....I may try to watch the GodFather again some time, but I have never been fond of any gangster movies....so will really have to be in the mood. :(|)
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    With the creation of this new forum please feel free to post individual topics on showings. You may continue to use this but it may be easier for people to find topics rather than delve deep into here.

You can (and should) still group screenings, i.e. Marathons, a season of Bond etc.

I suggest however you post a topic with the film, date and time, channel etc in the topic title. Then comment in the post and repeat the information.
    Simon
    This will be an interesting change. I wish there were more showings in the US, cause then we could really swing out. :))
  • blackcrossblackcross Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    AMC is finally showing Bond movies again.

Wednesday, May 3rd
    8:00 PM - From Russia With Love
    10:30 PM - Never Say Never Again

Thursday, May 4th
    2:45 PM - Never Say Never Again
    5:30 PM - From Russia With Love

Saturday, May 6th
    3:00 PM - The Living Daylights
    11:15 PM - For Your Eyes Only

Sunday, May 7th
    3:00 PM - For Your Eyes Only

Tuesday, May 9th
    2:00 PM - Dr No
    Welcome to the board blackcross and thanks ever so for the updated AMC airings. :D
  • blackcrossblackcross Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Thank you and you're welcome! :)
    Thanks for posting those!!
    I wish they wouldn't show them in the early afternoon...I am at work...ARGH!!! :#
  • Pierce_BrosnanPierce_Brosnan Posts: 329MI6 Agent
    Yes! more bond!
  • Pierce_BrosnanPierce_Brosnan Posts: 329MI6 Agent
    I hope amc or usa or spike or whatever show some more James Bond 007.
    Doesn't look like their are going to be any until June at the earliest as I see nothing on the books for May.
    Goldfinger is on AMC a noon PST on Friday 5/19 with Thunderball to follow at 2:15.
    Viva Bond on AMC.
    http://www.amctv.com/article?CID=2215-1--0-3-EST
    June 12th through the 16th @ 8pm, double-features.

Monday, June 12
    8PM From Russia with Love
    10:30PM Octopussy

Tuesday, June 13
    8PM The Man with the Golden Gun
    10:45PM The Spy Who Loved Me

Wednesday, June 13
    8PM The Living Daylights
    10:45PM License To Kill

Thursday, June 15
    8PM Goldfinger
    10:15PM Moonraker