My son wants to join...

2»

Comments

• DAWUSSDAWUSS My homepagePosts: 517MI6 Agent
    s96024 wrote:
    Why anyone would want to have a conversation between themselves is beyond me anyway tbh. Unless there a schizophrenic of course.

I've always been meaning to do that. ;%

It usually happens as a means to bump threads that are barely alive...

I talk to myself IRL but that's about it...
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Has you son actually joined yet?
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    Has you son actually joined yet?
    I had completely forgotten about this.

Loeff, when should we welcome your son? :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007
    Dan Same wrote:
    I had completely forgotten about this.

Loeff, when should we welcome your son? :D

Dan, where have you been? :s

His son is a member, however his last visit was in May. He has only posted 12 times at present. I think daddy's hogging the computer! :))

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/members.php?profile=Loeffelholz%20Jr
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,992Quartermasters
    Yes, indeed, Loeffelholz Jr is a member...but he spent the summer swimming and riding his bike---and has schoolwork to do now :v ---and, yes, Dad does tend to hog the computer :))

He'll post again soon...he needs the typing practice! ;)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited October 2007
    Tee Hee wrote:
    Dan, where have you been? :s
    :)) I hadn't realised. ;% I do remember seeing some of his posts, but the reason I've forgotten is that it has been a while since Loeff Jr has posted, and generally speaking, he tended to post in threads/forums that don't really interest me (such as the gaming forum.) However I promise to pay more attention next time. ;)
    ---and, yes, Dad does tend to hog the computer :))
    In my household, it's me who tends to hog the computer. :))
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman