one
    z3c1ts.jpg
    and two
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    I love the Z3 Sean....nice car.
  • BestBondSeanBestBondSean A Bavarian in CornwallPosts: 108MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    I like your Mini 2 Monique.
    When i bought the Z , a Mini was in the running for quite a while too, the retro styling of the Z3 turned the balance.
    Mostly used for leisurely open top cruising in good weather.
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    I want your car, Sean! niiiiiiiice {[]

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    I like your Mini 2 Monique.
    When i bought the Z , a Mini was in the running for quite a while too, the retro styling of the Z3 turned the balance.
    Mostly used for leisurely open top cruising in good weather.

Thanks Sean. The Mini has a BMW engine, so we are cousins, so to speak! :)
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    bike002bh0v0rp3.jpg

Nice cars, y'all. But two wheels are all you really need. I'm surprised 007 hasn't caught on.
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Right now I drive a 1995 Chrysler Lebaron convertible. It has very few miles as it's previous owner (My Dad's Uncle) barely used it. It drives great and I absolutely love it. It's great especially for some summer cruising. B-)

It's about the closest thing one can get to a sports car. :))

Mine looks exactly like this:

1990-95-Chrysler-LeBaron-Coupe-Convertible-90101221990605.JPG
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • BestBondSeanBestBondSean A Bavarian in CornwallPosts: 108MI6 Agent
    Pendragon wrote:
    I want your car, Sean! niiiiiiiice {[]

~Pen -{

I'm going to sell it round about this time next year, but i yhink the steering wheel is on the wrong side for you Pen :D
    Monique wrote:
    Thanks Sean. The Mini has a BMW engine, so we are cousins, so to speak! Smile

The Mini engines have been built together with Chrysler, so they are a good example of German-American co-operation :)
    Also the Z3 saw it's first light in Spartanburg, SC and many of them where built there.:007)
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    highhopes wrote:
    Nice cars, y'all. But two wheels are all you really need.

My husband used to ride motorbikes but he was a a real fair weather rider - so in the UK that meant not very often :))

We have had many bikes over the years but the last bike we had was about 10 years ago ( our daughter is 10 - do the math ;) )

His favourite of the bunch was a Kawasaki ZZR 1100. He picked it up about 2 days before our wedding. It features in our wedding video more than I do! It was also our transport for our honeymoon.

zzr1100d8.jpg

His bike days are over now. Think he's more Wild Hogs than Easy Rider these days :))
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    highhopes wrote:

My husband used to ride motorbikes but he was a a real fair weather rider - so in the UK that meant not very often :))

We have had many bikes over the years but the last bike we had was about 10 years ago ( our daughter is 10 - do the math ;) )

His favourite of the bunch was a Kawasaki ZZR 1100. He picked it up about 2 days before our wedding. It features in our wedding video more than I do! It was also our transport for our honeymoon.

zzr1100d8.jpg

His bike days are over now. Think he's more Wild Hogs than Easy Rider these days :))

Lady Rose, funny post, I hope you didn't have to ride on the back of the bike from the wedding ceremony, it would have been hell on your train.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose, funny post, I hope you didn't have to ride on the back of the bike from the wedding ceremony, it would have been hell on your train.

Not quite, but there is one shot of me sitting on the bike complete in meringue wedding dress!
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    edited April 2007
    Sir Miles wrote:
    This is my current car, just got it a couple of weeks ago and I love it !

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/partner_uk/uk_613/new_cars/a3/a3_offers_new/a3_offer_1.html

Mine's in black though - and I didn't pay anywhere near the asking price ;)
    Sir M, you should be working on commission. Thanks to our PM conversation Audi chalked up another order today. In Akoya Silver, with xenon fog lamps and an iPod connection. Delivery is due around the end of July though, so it's going to be a long(ing) wait.

Cheers! {[]
    unitedkingdom.png
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,605Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:
    This is my current car, just got it a couple of weeks ago and I love it !

http://www.audi.co.uk/audi/partner_uk/uk_613/new_cars/a3/a3_offers_new/a3_offer_1.html

Mine's in black though - and I didn't pay anywhere near the asking price ;)
    Sir M, you should be working on commission. Thanks to our PM conversation Audi chalked up another order today. In Akoya Silver, with xenon fog lamps and an iPod connection. Delivery is due around the end of July though, so it's going to be a long(ing) wait.

Cheers! {[]

Anything to help :D

I wish I was on commission - since I bought my first Audi three of my friends have all bought varying models :007)
    YNWA 97
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    highhopes wrote:

zzr1100d8.jpg

{[] Aren't we all, these days. But it definitely does help to live in California.

That's a hell of a bike there, Rose. A friend of mine years ago used to have one of the old four-cylinder 900 Z-1s, one of the first "superbikes." At the time, I had a Honda 750-4, another one of the great motorcycles. Both were amazing machines, but definitely for young men (and judging from what I see more and more these days, women). Despite the image the Motor Company likes to project, Harley is best-suited to the middle-aged: a little slow in the performance department, but noisy and stylish enough in a retro kind of way that traveling the speed limit isn't so bad. Sort of like the difference between an Aston Martin DBS and a Cadillac.