1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [28] -
    2)The Terminator [44]
    3)Terminator 2 [45] +
  • JennyFlexFanJennyFlexFan Posts: 1,497MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    Sorry, forgot I voted this morning!
  • s96024s96024 Posts: 1,519MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    Is it just me, JFF and Dan plying this game now?
    Could be, but I'm happy that I pretty much singlehandedly boosted Last Crusade to the top 3 where the odds were against it. Also the temporary treaty between me and Dan helped as well, when we teamed up on Star Wars. :D ;)
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited May 2007
    Also the temporary treaty between me and Dan helped as well, when we teamed up on Star Wars. :D ;)
    I'm really happy we did that. It sure saved a lot of time. :D
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [28]-1= 27
    2)The Terminator [44]+1= 45
    3)Terminator 2 [45]
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [26] -
    2)The Terminator [46] +
    3)Terminator 2 [45]
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [27] (+)
    2)The Terminator [45] (-)
    3)Terminator 2 [45]
    2 steps forward, 1 step back.
    s96024 wrote:
    2 steps forward, 1 step back.
    Yesterday Last Crusade was on 28, and now it's 27, so progress is being made. If you, I and JFF vote every day according to the same pattern, it should take another 26 days to eliminate Last Crusade.
    Once that goes. I think i'll bow out. I couldn't decide between the two Terminators.
    edited May 2007
    s96024 wrote:
    Once that goes. I think i'll bow out. I couldn't decide between the two Terminators.
    Me too. As you can probably tell, I simply vote for whichever Terminator is in trouble. Although, from a purely entertainment perspective, I prefer the second, I simply can't choose between the two as both films are IMO equally brilliant. :D Once Last Crusade is eliminated, I'll declare a tie between the two and retire from the game.
    NEVER! The Last Crusade won't go without a fight (however 26 days is quite a fight). I'll have to recruit someone to form an alliance against the Dan and s20694 partnership. Last Crusade won't fail.
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [27]-1= 26
    2)The Terminator [45]
    3)Terminator 2 [45]+1= 46
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [25] -
    2)The Terminator [46] +
    3)Terminator 2 [46]
    Hopefully JFF won't be returning to this thread any time soon. ;)
    Sorry Dan, you're not getting off the hook that easily. ;)

1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [26] (+)
    3)Terminator 2 [46]
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [26]-1=25
    2)The Terminator [45]+1= 46
    3)Terminator 2 [46]
    Sorry Dan, you're not getting off the hook that easily. ;)
    Damn! :))
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [26] (+)
    3)Terminator 2 [46]
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [25] -
    2)The Terminator [46] +
    3)Terminator 2 [46]
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [25]-1= 24
    2)The Terminator [46]
    3)Terminator 2 [46]+1= 47
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [23] -
    2)The Terminator [47] +
    3)Terminator 2 [47]
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [24] (+)
    2)The Terminator [46] (-)
    3)Terminator 2 [47]
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    edited October 2018
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [25] (+)
    3)Terminator 2 [47]
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    Ooooh Dan you're in trouble now! :D

Jarvio, we must vote daily if we're to thwart the Dan menace! ;)
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [24] -
    2)The Terminator [46] +
    3)Terminator 2 [47]

I'm getting disheartened now. Maybe it should just end at this stalemate.
    Ooooh Dan you're in trouble now! :D

Jarvio, we must vote daily if we're to thwart the Dan menace! ;)
    Never! X-( I will succeed even if it takes me all of eternity! :))
    s96024 wrote:
    I'm getting disheartened now. Maybe it should just end at this stalemate.
    Why stop? Even if it does end up going back and fourth (which I doubt), it's still fun. At least for me it is.
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [24]-1= 23
    2)The Terminator [46]+1= 47
    3)Terminator 2 [47]
    1)Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [24] (+)
    2)The Terminator [46] (-)
    3)Terminator 2 [47]