Which movie has the most Bond connections?

2»

Comments

• AlexAlex The Eastern SeaboardPosts: 2,694MI6 Agent
    I can't resist the two-fer tempatation, as I could post indefinitely ;)

The Black Belly Of The Tarantula -- Barbara Bach, Barbara Bouchet, and Claudine Auger (there's a deadly threesome)

The Sensuous Nurse -- Ursula Andress and Luciana Paluzzi
    The Wicker Man --- Chris Lee and Brit Eklund
    Robin And Marian -- Connery and Robert Shaw
    Dr. Terror's House Of Horrors -- Chris Lee and Bernard Lee
    Asylum -- Eklund and James Villiers
    Blood From The Mummy's Tomb -- Valerie Leon and James Villiers
    No Sex Please: We're British -- Valerie Leon and Margaret Nolan

There's many entries you could use with Leon, who played the beautiful starlet in so many British films, or Milton Reid, the UK's Woody Strode.
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Speaking of tv shows, the first season of Danger Man has several Bond actors, including Donald Pleasance, Charles Grey and Lois Maxwell. You also have the man that turned Bond down several times, Patrick McGoohan.

I've just made my way through the Danger Man box set. That is the original version of the show that appeared in the half-hour format, with McGoohan doing an American accent. Donald Pleasance and Charles Gray both turn up twice, as do Burt Kwouk and Walter Gotell. Lois Maxwell, (looking rather lovely) and Robert Shaw also make appearances.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,631Chief of Staff
    Alex wrote:
    The Wicker Man --- Chris Lee and Brit Eklund

Could the presence of Diane Cilento (ex-Mrs Connery, doubled for Kissy in YOLT swimming scenes) upgrade that classic film to a three?
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    John Drake wrote:

I've just made my way through the Danger Man box set. That is the original version of the show that appeared in the half-hour format, with McGoohan doing an American accent. Donald Pleasance and Charles Gray both turn up twice, as do Burt Kwouk and Walter Gotell. Lois Maxwell, (looking rather lovely) and Robert Shaw also make appearances.

I missed out Honor Blackman. ;%
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    There's also The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3 with Robert Shaw (FRWL) and Julius Harris (LALD).
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."