Casting Call Out for Bond Girl in Italy

2»

Comments

• AlessandraAlessandra Lake Garda, ItalyPosts: 633MI6 Agent
    I seriously hope you're right. I don't think today's thing said it would be a full frontal naked scene, just naked and they mentioned he already did it in other movies before, so it would be nothing new for him. They did say he announced he's gonna have a naked scene in Bond 22.. and it was on today, no idea why but it was on news agencies, not even newspapers or gossip magazines so it's strange.

Whatever the case, just spare us please! :))

Now what is your take on the Italian casting for Bond girl? Canalis? Valle? Someone else? (I'm open to suggestions if anyone else knows young hot Italian actresses! :D)
    "Are we on coms?" (if you don't know where this is from... you've missed some really good stuff! :D)
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    I think the Italian rumor mill is behind the times--Craig joked months ago that he'd be doing a full-frontal nude scene in Bond 22, and it's run its course. It's safe to say this is one weapon Bond will keep holstered.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters
    That second picture of Valle reminds me a lot of Caterina Murino...must be the smile.

If I had to choose (probably the most heart wrenching decision you could force a man to make) I'd have to go with Canalis - no wait, Valle - no, definitely Canalis.

Aw, why can't we have both?
    Hardyboy wrote:
    I think the Italian rumor mill is behind the times--Craig joked months ago that he'd be doing a full-frontal nude scene in Bond 22, and it's run its course. It's safe to say this is one weapon Bond will keep holstered.

:)) :))

Months ago?!? this is ancient news then! And why would the agencies report it today? Well unless it is because of the casting call.. just rehashing old stuff because of it. Weird though. Anyway I'm glad if it is not happening :v
    "Are we on coms?" (if you don't know where this is from... you've missed some really good stuff! :D)
    darenhat wrote:
    That second picture of Valle reminds me a lot of Caterina Murino...must be the smile.

If I had to choose (probably the most heart wrenching decision you could force a man to make) I'd have to go with Canalis - no wait, Valle - no, definitely Canalis.

Aw, why can't we have both?

:)) :))

It's the same dilemma for me... Hugh Jackman or Taylor Kitsch? Hugh. No Taylor. No Hugh. Why can't I have both? Oh wait, I have NONE! :))

True that Valle has a bit of Caterina Murino in the second shot.. although to me she is prettier than Murino. I've seen her in many TV movies, and I really think she is one of the most beautiful, classiest actresses we have right now. I don't know why I didn't think about her right away.

Anyway, any of the two will do. If they're looking for a super sexy type of Bond girl, then I think Canalis is better.
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,721MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    I think the Italian rumor mill is behind the times

-cough-Fiat Panda-cough- ;)

And my, Ms Canalis is wonderful- thanks for the tip Alessandra. That's one google image search that paid for itself :D
    edited December 2007
    :)) :)) :))

Oh the Panda originated here. It's too unfortunate that only a year after I discovered personally how much a certain guy was to be trusted. Everyone reported that because he said it. As one of the owners of the freaking company. Not like it was coming from a rumour or anything. Then... forget it, I don't want to get into this, it's one of the reasons why my last year was misery. HE is one of the reasons why I underwent hell (and not because of the Panda LOL). Oh and I'm talking business!! Not personal things!! (Just shoot me first if I even THINK about personally getting involved with certain people, thank you Mr Bond). :))

Why do I feel dirty for telling you guys about Canalis? :)) :)) Ah those google searches..
  • MoniqueMonique USAPosts: 696MI6 Agent
    I think Canalis is gorgeous! But I also thought Catarina Murino was too. Tee Hee's comments are interesting because I've read that before here from a couple of other posters about some Italian models and actresses having a "man face" so to speak! I am half Italian myself, and there are some beautiful women in my family, so I just don't see that about Italians, I think they are lovely!

Alessandra, does Giada De Laurentiis drive you nuts too with her heavy Italian pronunciations since she's American?
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    edited December 2007
    Monique wrote:
    I think Canalis is gorgeous! But I also thought Catarina Murino was too. Tee Hee's comments are interesting

Tee Hee's comments are absurd, and I'm going to bitch-slap him the next time we meet :v

:))

Anyway, Mo, you're quite right. Canalis is gorgeous, and so was Ms. Murino :x Absolutely devastating. That smile---along with the response she gives when Bond asks if he might ask a personal question: "Now would seem an appropriate time..." :o
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Tee Hee's comments are absurd, and I'm going to bitch-slap him the next time we meet :v

The Springfield Police will be investigating this threat to the fullest extent of the law. :D
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    :))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    Monique wrote:
    I think Canalis is gorgeous! But I also thought Catarina Murino was too. Tee Hee's comments are interesting because I've read that before here from a couple of other posters about some Italian models and actresses having a "man face" so to speak!

Yes; I must say I can't see any sort of manly look to her at all!
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:
    Monique wrote:
    I think Canalis is gorgeous! But I also thought Catarina Murino was too. Tee Hee's comments are interesting because I've read that before here from a couple of other posters about some Italian models and actresses having a "man face" so to speak!

Yes; I must say I can't see any sort of manly look to her at all!

To be fair to Tee Hee, there is a passing resemblance to a young Pierce Brosnan, although Pierce is a bit prettier. Perhaps she could play Bond when the Craggy Craig era is over. :v
    Arf! True. I bet her teeth aren't as lovely as Pierce's. He's like a very well-kept pony.
  • highhopeshighhopes Posts: 1,358MI6 Agent
    I really shouldn't take shots at Pierce. But I do actually think he looks better now at his age with a bit more bulk and lines on his face than he did as a youngster. But that may just be the wishful thinking of the middle-aged.
    Monique wrote:
    I think Canalis is gorgeous! But I also thought Catarina Murino was too. Tee Hee's comments are interesting because I've read that before here from a couple of other posters about some Italian models and actresses having a "man face" so to speak! I am half Italian myself, and there are some beautiful women in my family, so I just don't see that about Italians, I think they are lovely!

Alessandra, does Giada De Laurentiis drive you nuts too with her heavy Italian pronunciations since she's American?

Oh don't get me started on that woman!! People in Italy BARELY know who she is (her dad is the famous one, not her!) and then I go to the Us and find out that the girl's everywhere advertising her "italiannes" and being a CHEF?! :O :O Laughable to say the least! Especially since mine is a family of fashion/food/wine connaisseurs.. I saw some of her recipes and wanted to scream! And the accent is incredibly annoying.

Now manly features in Italian women?! :O NEVER is a photo of mine showing up here again, I rehiterate! :)) well unless I drink that whole row of martinis that Darenhat put up in the previous page :))

Monique we should be proudly advertising the beauty of women from our country.. but sometimes when I hear the current ones talk...I would rather not advertise at all! :)) Bellucci drives me nuts. She is so totally insignificant when she talks that I think all that beauty is a waste! Maybe it's just that she's not well trained in public speaking, but really... it's BAD.

OMG emtiem and highhopes.. you two!! You crack me up! :))

Just for the record I'll take the pony Brosnan over Canalis any day, as a straight woman and all :)). Oh and over Craig too of course, but you know where I stand on Daniel, so needless to repeat :))
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    highhopes wrote:
    I really shouldn't take shots at Pierce.

No you shouldn't. You heard what he did to that pap in Malibu didn't you? :))

Considering you actually live in California, I'd be looking over my shoulder once in a while if I were you. ;)
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
    Tee Hee wrote:
    highhopes wrote:
    I really shouldn't take shots at Pierce.

No you shouldn't. You heard what he did to that pap in Malibu didn't you? :))

Considering you actually live in California, I'd be looking over my shoulder once in a while if I were you. ;)

:)) :)) apologies for my absence.. I fell sick AGAIN. UGH.

So basically we're now discussing Pierce's abilities instead of possible Italian Bond girls being cast? Fine by me! LOL
  • frostbittenfrostbitten Chateau d'EtchebarPosts: 286MI6 Agent
    Alessandra wrote:
    So basically we're now discussing Pierce's abilities instead of possible Italian Bond girls being cast? Fine by me! LOL

No, let's get back to discussing the casting of Italian Bond girls, please :)

How about Elena Cucci? I have to admit that I don't know much about her acting skills, but I'm hoping that someone else (Alessandra?) does. I saw some of Elena's modeling photos, and find her quite pretty (although I must say that Ms. Canalis is, IMO, just a bit sexier).
  • ZivanaZivana Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    does anyone know when and where the casting call is????

tnax;)
    Zivana, I'm sorry I haven't logged in and haven't seen your comment, anyway it was a while ago now so I'm sure it's been done and dealt with... sorry I couldn't help! :(

Now Elena Cucci... sorry but as Italian.. who the hell is she?? :)) :)) I had to check her out, she's not known as a name at all in the country! Weird. Anyway I did see her in a lot of commercials here but never in important movies or even TV productions.. She does look very pretty of course, but I don't know.. something's missing there. She doesn't look like Canalis or Valle who are really gorgeous and very sexy. I find something is missing there in terms of sex-appeal. I can't quite put my finger on it, I just don't find her the type that would make men drool like Canalis or Valle would.

Certainly a viable choice anyway! :D