Press Conference

13»

Comments

• Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    Dame Judi Dench really shined at this press conference. What a class act she is. And funny too; her reaction, when told that the secret service was no longer competent, was priceless! :))

I was a little disappointed to hear that neither Moneypenny or Q will make their return in this film. However, the producers make it sound like it's a definite possibility in the future, so I guess I'll just have to wait.

I understand that there will be more gadgets in this film though. And apparently M will be demonstrating them for 007. :(|) I'm willing to bet that they're going to keep them as realistic as possible, but it would be nice to see something a little bit more reminiscent of the outlandish gadgets of the past. Hopefully cell phones won't play such a dominant role this time around too.

Here's hoping that EON throws us CBTs a bone in their latest installment! {[]
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
  • jetsetwillyjetsetwilly Liverpool, UKPosts: 1,048MI6 Agent
    Perhaps I missed it, but at any point did Gemma Arterton explain why she was dressed up as Fenella Fielding ?
    Founder of the Wint & Kidd Appreciation Society.

@merseytart
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,722MI6 Agent
    Arf! Remember her popping up in kid's TV show Uncle Jack? Starring (even more oddly) Manfred Mann's Paul Jones. Even at that age she had the same hair- perhaps it was just knocking around the sound stages and Gemma popped it on. They did the Carry Ons at Pinewood, after all...
    Tee Hee wrote:
    I understand that there will be more gadgets in this film though. And apparently M will be demonstrating them for 007. :(|)

Yeah- in fact Craig did drop a bit of a hint about gadgets in the Radio 1 interview- he said that his Aston Martin had been 'pimped' and 'tweaked' this time- if that doesn't mean that it has some Q buttons to press, I don't know what does! :)
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,722MI6 Agent
    MI6 have posted the Electronic Press Kit- nothing too new but a few nice bits from all the cast:

http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/articles/bond_22_video1.php3?t=&s=
  • Moonraker 5Moonraker 5 Ayrshire, ScotlandPosts: 1,821MI6 Agent
    emtiem wrote:
    Yeah- in fact Craig did drop a bit of a hint about gadgets in the Radio 1 interview- he said that his Aston Martin had been 'pimped' and 'tweaked' this time- if that doesn't mean that it has some Q buttons to press, I don't know what does! :)
    The DBS certainly must have a more prominent outing this time round, as Hornby have confirmed a QoS scalextric set due out in November featuring a DBS and an Alfa Romeo chace car...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7212712.stm
    unitedkingdom.png