Gun barrel in Quantum of Solace

1235»

Comments

• spectre7spectre7 LondonPosts: 118MI6 Agent
    Well I've got the camera reports from the hovercraft test shoot for Die Another Day!

And the lid from a can of rushes negative from The World Is Not Enough!
  • FitzochrisFitzochris Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Just in reference to L0007k Out’s post regarding the shooting schedule. Do the cast and crew have to sign confidentiality agreements all the time, or was it just that day so no one could talk about what the gunbarrel will play out like?
  • LOO7K OUTLOO7K OUT United KingdomPosts: 474MI6 Agent
    Fitzochris wrote:
    Just in reference to L0007k Out’s post regarding the shooting schedule. Do the cast and crew have to sign confidentiality agreements all the time, or was it just that day so no one could talk about what the gunbarrel will play out like?

I've got a few of these and each one says the same reagrding confidentiality. Not just the Gun Barrel.

Duncan
  • FitzochrisFitzochris Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Thanks Duncan. I guess it's par actually. Even those involved with Corrie do it, thinking back, to protect their 'sensational' Christmas storylines :))
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Glad to hear we're getting a gunbarrel this time. I mean we kind of got one at the end of the PTS in CR, but it's nice to know it will be back at the start of the film. :007)
  • murikmurik Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    L007K OUT, gotta ask and you don't have to say, but how did you get hold of this?

kudos by the way
  • TheSaintTheSaint Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    edited October 2008
    The worrying thing is according to Den of Geek, the gun barrel is at the end of the film. Yep, the end.

PS.: Apologies; just seen that this has been covered in another thread.
  • nelvillnelvill Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Here is the Official Quantum of Solace gunbarrel sequence set right before the film end credits.
    Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1DXVa-PlcQ
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I love the gunbarrel. Great to see DC in the white background wit the three dots etc.

The footage on YouTube is clearly from a "pirate" download or DVD camcorded in a cinema. Anyone got any news on where to download the entire movie yet?

PM me for obvious reasons! :))
  • c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5c_a_r_t_e_r_3_5 Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    Didn't you listen to Daniel's advice?!

:(
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    I like the gun barrel, pity it's in the wrong place. It should be right at the beginning.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"