Teaser poster

13»

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,472Chief of Staff
    The movie title is really very secondary, here. In common parlance, nobody is going to ask someone else if they want to go see Quantum of Solace (or Diamonds Are Forever, or Goldeneye, or whatever). They're going to say, 'The new James Bond movie'.

The 007 logo sells itself far more easily than any title ever will.

So true, 100% agreement. Without including us die hard (lower case :D) fans, most people will go see "The new James Bond movie" whatever the title and whoever's playing Bond. Well over 40 years and 20 films have proven that.

How many of us have been asked at work/school/whatever "Have you seen the new Bond film?"- the actual title is secondary to most of the ticket buyers (as it is with Star Wars and other major series).
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,738MI6 Agent
    Not really a surprise though; as we've seen three other recent Bond movies have used 007 as the main line on the teaser poster- it's nothing new.
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    Very dark and serious. I like it, but for me Bond is a 20th century thing. Not much good has come out of 21st century Bond (So far :v)
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,738MI6 Agent
    Apart from the two most successful and one of the highest critically rated Bond films ever! :)
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    With inflation they are fairly good films but FRWL will do for me anyday ;)
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Agent KinoAgent Kino New YorkPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    I know I haven't posted on this forum for a long time but I absolutely cannot wait for this movie. The teaser poster is great and probably like most of you I set it as my wallpaper, because we are just that cool. Can't wait! Also 260 more days until the movie comes out :D.
    1. Goldfinger 2. Skyfall 3. Goldeneye 4. The Spy Who Loved Me 5. OHMSS
    Check out my Instagram: @livingthebondlife
    "I never joke about my work, 007."