What will you wear to see QoS?

For me, Levi's 501, Sunspel Blue Polo and sporting Oliver Peoples entering and leaving theater.

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,323MI6 Agent
    Might be a bit chilly in November mate. :))
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • cpoulos62cpoulos62 Station UPosts: 451MI6 Agent
    Might be a bit chilly in November mate. :))

Not in Florida !
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    I might wear a tuxedo only joking i don't know what i will where
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    no clue, but I know no one else in Greeley/Boulder will get any subtle Bond tributes I throw on my outfit.

~Pen -{
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • 00-Shane00-Shane Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    Not sure about clothing, but I will most definately be driving my DBS to the theatre B-)
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Not sure about clothing, but I will most definately be driving my DBS to the theatre B-)

Oh, I did not know, that Aston Martin is doing a DBS Bobby Car :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • 84208420 Posts: 721MI6 Agent
    Not sure about clothing, but I will most definitely be driving my DBS to the theater B-)
    Do you really have a DBS
  • Moores Left EyebrowMoores Left Eyebrow Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Who cares?
  • 00-Shane00-Shane Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    Just took delivery of one last week- couldn't be more chuffed. The nicest car out there in my mind- breathtaking! :x
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    im gonna wear either the white levi's and black zip jacket, or the blue levi's and the navy harrington jacket, both of course with a short sleeve blue polo :007)
    edited September 2008
    I am going to wear a Muttley T-shirt and M&S trews with a lamb's wool pullover, plus socks and some M&S underpants. Shoes by Clarkes.

I will wear spectacles also as I am shortsighted.

Edit: the M&S pants may have the elastic gone - I find them a bit more comfy that way to be honest.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    8-) I am considering my Grigioperla swimming trunks 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • i expect u2 diei expect u2 die LondonPosts: 583MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    Bondtoys wrote:
    8-) I am considering my Grigioperla swimming trunks 8-)

Go for it :007)
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    My birthday suit!

Relax people, it's not what you think...QOS opens on my birthday. :D
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • delon64delon64 RiyadhPosts: 176MI6 Agent
    leather chaps and my blue oyster club hat
  • Shatterhand67Shatterhand67 Safe HousePosts: 424MI6 Agent
    Assuming that it has been delivered by then, I will wear my Madagascar shirt, khaki pants, Converse OTR shoes, Planet Ocean on the rubber strap and the Oliver Peoples airman sunglasses.

If I haven't received the Madagascar shirt by then I will probably go with the navy polo shirt, white jeans and my Allen Edmonds Stanford chucka boots (close enough I guess)...as well as the PO watch and OP sunglasses.

Of course it will be winter-ish in Wisconsin so my jacket for the day will likely be a green MA1 jacket.
    "I musht be dreaming."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,994Quartermasters
    edited September 2008
    Truly never thought about this sort of thing before.

Probably a polo shirt, jeans by Levi, athletic shoes by Reebok, vintage Berman's black leather jacket. Tee Hee and I will take pictures :))

I'm much more focused on getting a proper vodka martini (or three) prior to showtime :007)
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I love this thread!

I hadn't given the outfit much thought, but I will now. Thinking the blue Sunspel polo might be a bit cold in London next month. However, I have got the beige jeans, so may wear that with a nice sweater. MANTIS, any news on the cardigan from QOS yet?

{[]
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,700MI6 Agent
    Most likely a blue pair of Levis 501's, a black t-shirt most likely plain but may have a logo on it ( I have many black shirts with many logos). A black pair of tennis shoes (with black socks) and a hat either a SF Giant hat (black) or a soon to be bought Cardinal Colored SF 49ers Hat.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • BH1191BH1191 Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    Navy blue polo shirt, brown Dockers cargo pants, brown leather shoes, Planet Ocean 42mm with steel strap, Persol 2244 834/33.

Great thread!!
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    I thought I'd pay tribute to Bond heritage by wearing this classic outfit.

Image removed.
    Hey! You can't do that! Babs! Babs!

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Dan SameDan Same Victoria, AustraliaPosts: 6,054MI6 Agent
    edited September 2008
    I'll be wearing what I always wear; brown shoes, jeans and a belt, a blue jacket, a T-shirt (and if is cold, a jumper) as well as my glasses. ;)
    "He’s a man way out there in the blue, riding on a smile and a shoeshine. And when they start not smiling back—that’s an earthquake. and then you get yourself a couple of spots on your hat, and you’re finished. Nobody dast blame this man. A salesman is got to dream, boy. It comes with the territory." Death of a Salesman
  • darenhatdarenhat The Old PuebloPosts: 2,029Quartermasters

I think he's right...as classic and stylish as Roger's apparel is in that pic and thus shold be shared with the entire world, i believe it is in violation of the agreement to not post any copyrighted images.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    darenhat wrote:

I think he's right...as classic and stylish as Roger's apparel is in that pic and thus shold be shared with the entire world, i believe it is in violation of the agreement to not post any copyrighted images.

It is. Sorry, JD--until EON tells us otherwise, images from Bond movies are verboten. It's a pain in the you-know-what, but we have to deal with it.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I will be at the USA Premeire in Baltimore on November 12th the first time I see it, so more than likely a tux with Tunrbull Asser shirt, tie and Alberton suspenders, DP cufflinks etc...
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,489MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I will be at the USA Premeire in Baltimore on November 12th the first time I see it, so more than likely a tux with Tunrbull Asser shirt, tie and Alberton suspenders, DP cufflinks etc...

Just to outdo Mantis, I'll be wearing exactly that but with two of everything :p
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,758Chief of Staff
    delon64 wrote:
    leather chaps and my blue oyster club hat

Ahhh, so your going to see it on dress down Friday :))
    YNWA 97
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,612Chief of Staff
    Blue jeans, blue shirt, black leather jacket and cowboy boots. Son will wear his Joker tee-shirt (why so serious?) and blue jeans with trainers.
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Hardyboy wrote:
    darenhat wrote:

It is. Sorry, JD--until EON tells us otherwise, images from Bond movies are verboten. It's a pain in the you-know-what, but we have to deal with it.

Sorry, I didn't realise. I wondered what NP was going on about.