What will you wear to see QoS?

2»

Comments

• MailfistMailfist Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    As I live in Dublin in November it will be pouring it down with rain, there will be a windchill factor that would make an eskimo flinch and it will be about 10 degrees below zero so I was thinking of RMs outfil in the pre credit sequence of AVTAK.
  • JADE66JADE66 Posts: 238MI6 Agent
    I will be wearing a Glock 27 in .40 S&W, in a DeSantis Jackal scabbard beneath my Ralph Lauren
    ribbed roll neck sweater and Italian lambskin blazer from Pelle Studio. Also black, pleated front Dockers and black penny loafers. (Bond and I both abhor shoelaces.) I probably won't see the film until it has been out a couple of weeks and the weather should be sufficiently cold by then. If it's a sunny day you may find me behind my RayBans.B-)
  • Sir_Miles_MesservySir_Miles_Messervy MI6 CLASSIFIEDPosts: 113MI6 Agent
    Probably my red Octopussy shirt and jeans.
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,060MI6 Agent
    Dark blue wosted, white shirt, black knitted tie and well polished moccasin type shoes, because I'm afraid that I hang my self with shoelaces when I have to confront the movieticket prices X-(
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • RavenstoneRavenstone EnglandPosts: 152MI6 Agent
    I shall be wearing Avon's new perfume, Bond Girl.

And something else, else we'll probably get chucked out the cinema.

I have wondered aloud whether Bond Girl scent is cheap, easy, and guaranteed to have worn off before the end of the PTS.... :D
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Hell, I'm turning up naked!
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    You can have a squirt of my Bond Girl if you'd like :D
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Haha why not :D
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    My Other Half gave me a bemused look when I told him I'd pre-ordered the perfume. He said, "But what if you don't like it?"

It comes with a free black bag, and a compact mirror, both with the gun barrel motif :D

Am I only buying it because it's Bond? You betcha!

I'm shameless. -{
  • Agent WadeAgent Wade Ann ArborPosts: 321MI6 Agent
    Last Bond opening I wore a suit. While I did indeed look dashing, it was a bit too warm in the theater for a suit. Who knows. Maybe this time I'll wear something without sleeves so I can display my new tattoo.
    007tattoo.jpg
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,886Chief of Staff
    Careful, Wade--EON may sue you for unauthorized use of their logo. Gives a new meaning to taking an arm and a leg. . .
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Agent WadeAgent Wade Ann ArborPosts: 321MI6 Agent
    It was so worth it.
  • boothroyd13boothroyd13 Winchester, VAPosts: 44MI6 Agent
    My wife will be wearing the new "Bond Girl" perfume from Avon, as well. As for me, probably khakis and a nice sweater.

By the way, if any of you guys or gals here in the States want to purchase the new "Bond Girl 007" perfume, my wife sells Avon. (She thought it was hilarious when I told her about the perfume before even SHE knew about it.) We have a sample of it, and the scent is actually very nice. Soft, subtle, and very Autumn-like. Keep in mind, you can download a free movie ticket for QOS with every purchase. Just let me know if you want to purchase it, and we can work out something.