Come Hell Or High Water - The thread for the short story series project.

2»

Comments

• scaramanga1scaramanga1 The English RivieraPosts: 845Chief of Staff
    Further update -Si has been a little unwell over the Christmas weekend -but hopes to have the collection with us soon. So for those of you eagerly waiting the arrival of this collection it will be here soon.

In the meantime here is an advanced look at the cover images to each story to whett your appetite.

TheSteelwolfcover-1.jpg

TheScarlettIngenue-1.jpg

anotherdayswork2-1.jpg

SilhouettesShadows-1.jpg

tdwhfinalcover-1.jpg
  • Sweepy the CatSweepy the Cat Halifax, West Yorkshire, EnglaPosts: 986MI6 Agent
    tdwhfinalcover-1.jpg

This one looks very Fleming ;)
    207qoznfl4.gif
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    tdwhfinalcover-1.jpg

Yes, very good. Is that your work, Sc1?
    Golrush007 wrote:
    tdwhfinalcover-1.jpg

Yes, very good. Is that your work, Sc1?

Yes -I created it myself. I must admit I'm quite proud of it considering I'm a novice at this sort of stuff.
  • Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    Yes -I created it myself. I must admit I'm quite proud of it considering I'm a novice at this sort of stuff.

Indeed you should be. {[]

I look forward to the release of the collection - hopefully SiCo will be able to do this soon.
    Golrush007 wrote:

I look forward to the release of the collection - hopefully SiCo will be able to do this soon.

I've emailed him again -to try and spur things on -but I do know that Si is a very busy man -hopefully though it will be ready soon especially as the plan was that this would be released around Christmas and now that Christmas is all but over it would be nice if it was online nearer to the beginning of January and not the latter end!
  • SiCoSiCo EnglandPosts: 1,371M
    I've done it! I apologise for the huge delay nothing went to plan over Christmas. However it's now online:

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/fanfiction/come-hell-or-high-water.php

And there's been a slight revamp to the fan fiction section. More importantly Jason will be able to upload and manage new fan fiction himself thus completely avoiding the bottle neck that is me!

I hope you all enjoy this and a great big thank you to everyone who's been involved.
    Simon