The Birthday Thread

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Happy birthday to the old, " Exiled Afghan prince, sportsman, cricket, tennis ..... "
    Louis Jourdan. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Happy Birthday to, Martin Landau -{
    He'll always be Commander Koenig from Space 1999 to me. :)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    Happy Birthday to Virginia Hey who played Rubavitch in The Living Daylights.

and

Today would have been George Pravda's 98th Birthday. He played Ladislav Kutze in Thunderball.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent

Not to mention Rollin Hand from Mission:Impossible :007)
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent

Not to mention Rollin Hand from Mission:Impossible :007)

And Bela Lugosi in Ed Wood! -{
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • Mister BMister B Rennes (France)Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Oh yeah, I love this actor.
    The first Mission: Impossible series was such a great thing. It's a shame the movies (I didin't saw the last one though) are so crappy and unfaithful to the spirit of the show.
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,296MI6 Agent
    Meryl Streep 65 -{
    Happy birthday to, Bruce " king of the B movie " Campbell. -{
    My hero and my avatar. Hail to the King Baby! Happy Birthday Bruce -{
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Yeah old Brucie C -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Happy birthday to Klaus Maria Brandauer ( NSNA)
    Today would have been Michael Gothard's 75th birthday. He played Locque in FYEO. Unfortunately died at the age of 53 in 1992 after hanging himself.
    Happy birthday to Carly Simon -{ , singer of the spy who loved me theme.
    Happy birthday to Robert Davi -{
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Happy birthday to Robert Davi -{

One of the best Bond villains ever!
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Happy birthday, Mel Brooks -{
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    Happy birthday, Mel Brooks -{

He was nearly Bond once...kind of.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Happy birthday to, Soon-Tek Oh - Lt Hip in TMWTGG
    Happy birthday to Rupert Graves -{ ( DI Lestrade, in the brilliant Sherlock )
    Happy birthday to old Darth himself, David Prowse -{
    Harold Sakota was born on this day in 1920. Olympic silver medalist in weightlifting, known to most of us as Odd Job. Died too soon at the age of 62 from liver cancer. His memory lives on -{
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,692MI6 Agent
    Harold Sakota was born on this day in 1920. Olympic silver medalist in weightlifting, known to most of us as Odd Job. Died too soon at the age of 62 from liver cancer. His memory lives on -{

Yes, long may we remember 'Tosh Toga', a great Bondian larger-than-life character who filled the Oddjob role to a 'T'.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    -{ Agreed, Oddjob is an icon of the 60s.

Indeed, he was all that! He sadly died in 1982.
    Happy birthday to Andreas Wisniewski ( Necros TLD ) and
    Charlie Higson -{
    Happy birthday to Andreas Wisniewski ( Necros TLD ) and
    Charlie Higson -{

Indeed. It never ceases to amaze me how you know all of these Bond birthdays, TP. How do you do it? :))
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    He never writes me for my birthday :#
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    I have friends in low places ! :))
    Sorry Bondtoys, sometimes I can't write in here, they take away my crayons. :D

But a Big happy Birthday to all on AJB, if you have or are going to be having one
    This year :D , I stopped at 27. ;)
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent

and a great freemason (oops I forgot sir Miles is watching ) :))
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,582Chief of Staff

and a great freemason (oops I forgot sir Miles is watching ) :))

X-(
    YNWA 97