The Birthday Thread

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Happy birthday Ola Rapace -{ ( Patrice, SF)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Happy birthday Jeroen Krabbé -{ ( TLD)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Happy birthday Colin Salmon -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff
    Happy Birthday Colin Salmon -{

Would like to see him return to the Bond films :)
    YNWA 97
    Happy Birthday to Jordan Ibe - future LFC star -{
    YNWA 97
    Happy Birthday to Kim Basinger and Terri Hatcher -{
    YNWA 97
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

As James Bond perhaps? :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Sir Miles wrote:

No...his time has passed for that...although he usually plays Bond when Eon are screen testing actresses -{
    YNWA 97
    Happy birthday to Kim and Terri. -{
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

No...his time has passed for that...although he usually plays Bond when Eon are screen testing actresses -{

Yes, I'd forgotten about that! :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Happy Birthday to Dame Judy Dench -{
    YNWA 97
    Happy Birthday to M!
    Happy birthday Dame Judi -{ she is a national treasure. {[]
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

is he still or only during PB's tenure?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Happy birthday SiCo -{
    YNWA 97
    Happy birthday SiCo -{ , without whom none of us would know each other.
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Happy birthday to the man who made it all possible!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Happy birthday to Lynn-Holly Johnson. -{ ( FYEO) I wonder if she'll have " Some Ice Cream" ;)
    Belated Happy Birthday to the main man, SiCo!
    Happy birthday to, Vijay Amritraj -{ ( OP)
    Happy birthday Ralph Fiennes. -{
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Happy birthday Ralph! -{
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Happy birthday to the man David Letterman famously said has a "weird-a$$ trainwreck of a name!"
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Happy Birthday Ralph Fiennes -{
    YNWA 97
    Happy birthday Stan Lee -{ he has had a hand in bringing so
    Many super heroes into our lives. ...... Excelsior !
    Happy birthday to Rowan Atkinson -{ ( NSNA)
    Happy birthday to Dame Shirley Bassey! 79

Happy Birthday Dame Shirley -{
    I loved the story of how she was having trouble holding the last note in Goldfinger, but
    John Barry said she had to hold the note for the impact of the song. Next thing over
    the top of the sound Booth, comes a Bra !, I guess she needed more room for those
    Big Lungs. :D
    I love that story too. :))

Very funny - I never heard that story before, TP. It makes an interesting counterpoint story to Tom Jones fainting on the last high sustained note of 'Thunderball'! :)) -{