Quantum of Solace Belt

Comments

• scudracerscudracer Posts: 11MI6 Agent
  • pwalsh9012pwalsh9012 UKPosts: 189MI6 Agent
    Holden wrote:
    The code on the back of the belt is 2C 4099 2. The first six characters are the belt/buckle, the last one is the colour (black). I spoke to someone in one of the Prada shops in London today to confirm and they had the colour code specifically recorded as F0002 on their computer system. The only reason I mention this is because this belt is available in blue and brown leather also, although I've only seen those colours via internet retailers.

The code was spot on. I called the Bond Street store and ordered 95cm (34/36 waist) by phone late Wednesday afternoon at 5:30 and received the belt this morning (Friday).
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    I just picked up my Saffiano belt in size 36 (90cm) today at the Prada store in Beverly Hills. Indeed, the style # was key in getting the right belt, so thank you guys for the information! I called ahead and spoke to a sales associate in their Men's department, and she knew exactly which belt I was talking about. When I asked, she did say they have a few others in stock, or they could order a different size, if anyone is thinking about picking one up from that location. The woman to speak with there is Mariko. She was extremely helpful. The cost was $290 + tax. FYI, I'm a size 31/32 waist, and with this belt on comfortably, I still had 2 of the 5 holes left to adjust.

Kind regards,
    Craig

PradaSaffianoBelt1r.jpg
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Red, did you get it from madison ave?

Sure did Mantis. Cost me a hefty $290 X-(
  • Der ClownDer Clown Central EuropePosts: 19MI6 Agent
    Hey Guys,
    I have found this Belt from James Bond in Quantum of Solace. I think, its a black Belt from Prada with silver Buckle.
    75236402.jpg
    21663344.th.jpg
    26511346.th.jpg

Best Regards
    Nico
    Is the first photo taken from QoS or is just a Prada commercial?
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Der Clown wrote:
    Hey Guys,
    I have found this Belt from James Bond in Quantum of Solace. I think, its a black Belt from Prada with silver Buckle.
    75236402.jpg
    21663344.th.jpg
    26511346.th.jpg

Best Regards
    Nico
    Is the first photo taken from QoS or is just a Prada commercial?
    Its a picture taken from Bond on set.
  • toutbruntoutbrun Washington, USAPosts: 1,501MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    I just picked up my Saffiano belt in size 36 (90cm) today at the Prada store in Beverly Hills. Indeed, the style # was key in getting the right belt, so thank you guys for the information! I called ahead and spoke to a sales associate in their Men's department, and she knew exactly which belt I was talking about. When I asked, she did say they have a few others in stock, or they could order a different size, if anyone is thinking about picking one up from that location. The woman to speak with there is Mariko. She was extremely helpful. The cost was $290 + tax. FYI, I'm a size 31/32 waist, and with this belt on comfortably, I still had 2 of the 5 holes left to adjust.

Kind regards,
    Craig
    PradaSaffianoBelt1r.jpg

You have a nice belt and you live in Beverly Hills. What next, you unlocked all the cheats in 00-Agent in Goldeneye - Nintendo 64?

I'm jealous.

I'll try to get one, maybe in a Toronto Prada store, if such a thing exists. I'll get onto that tomorrow.
    If you can't trust a Swiss banker, what's the world come to?
  • CarsonCarson SpainPosts: 28MI6 Agent
    edited April 2010
    ?
  • MarcoMarco Central EuropePosts: 130MI6 Agent
    I got mine today by Prada shop in Venice. €185 and no season sale whatsoever. X-(
    Completely the same packaging as the one in Beverly Hills.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    pictures?
    Carson wrote:
    Oracabessa wrote:
    Any way of finding out if Prada still makes this belt?

Funnily enough after reading this thread I checked a Prada belt at home that I bought about 3 years ago. It is identical to this QOS version. So I wouldn't worry too much about Prada discontinuing this model. It's obviously been around for a few years and is probably one of their staple items that is on going.

Well they could still stop making them even if it's been there for a long time.

185 EUR = +- 290 USD
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    This is at todays Exchnage Rate

185.00 EUR = 264.855 USD
  • asd007asd007 Posts: 220MI6 Agent
    Anyone know if this is still available?
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Brown Shoes - Black belt??

oh James..
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    just stumbled upon this on ebay thought i'd share it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Prada-Black-Leather-Belt-2C-4099-2-38-95-/270706501507
    Brown Shoes - Black belt??

oh James..

It sounds bad on paper, but you must admit that a brown belt would have looked weird with the rest of the clothing
  • DanielCraig007DanielCraig007 Posts: 588MI6 Agent
    I think its good that bond doesent run around with a suit all of the time. He is more like a real spy nowadays.
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    i'm very proud to find this...thanks!

-{
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • roi007roi007 Posts: 409MI6 Agent
    http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/fashion-product-list-view-all.php?rangeid=191&prodrange=Prada%20Mens%20Belts

There are many good belts
    I need a 44-46 inch
    My waist rider is 95-100 cm
    Where can I get these measurements belts?
    The name is Bond, James Bond...
  • roi007roi007 Posts: 409MI6 Agent
    Someone who has maybe a belt?
    The name is Bond, James Bond...
  • ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent
    Can anyone who has the original confirm this is what I'm looking for?

http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=225080&rangeid=191

Thanks!
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    Can anyone who has the original confirm this is what I'm looking for?

http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=225080&rangeid=191

Thanks!

thats right,, but in my opinion they aint worth the money,, look for something similar on ebay,,
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Yup that's this seasons equivalent
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:

the leather feels like plastic i think,,
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    don p wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

I have one but never really wear it, your right about the leather!! Prada belts are not the best quality, I have another Prada belt and the leather is glued on with no stitching hence it came apart like a snake peeling :D

I got mine off eBay years ago for nothing like the price in link above
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    don p wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

I have one but never really wear it, your right about the leather!! Prada belts are not the best quality, I have another Prada belt and the leather is glued on with no stitching hence it came apart like a snake peeling :D

I got mine off eBay years ago for nothing like the price in link above

i got mine from a member here,, ill try to find the ebay link to the alternative i bought,
    cant find it now,,
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    I have one that is very similar I bought off ebay for 115 dollars which I would be willing to sell, it's just a little to short :( its a 95 or 36
    Ross
    Buckle is slightly different leather is the same
  • yagneshyagnesh Posts: 17MI6 Agent
    guys i bought that very belt in NYC in 2008 and has given me years and years of daily use with no signs of wear whatsoever. The leather is called saffiano and i would highly recommend it. If you bought stuff on ebay and it fell part, then no offence it could be fake. Prada goods i find are extremely long lasting and great quality, if bought from their store! The belt is a standard issue of thers and never goes out of style or on sale.
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    I also have the belt and a pair of Prada shoes.
    To be honest you pay just for the Name. I own a saffianno leather belt from joop, how was much cheaper but has much better quality leather.