Dame Shirley Bassey - The Performance

13»

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,373Chief of Staff
    Don't know why you say "Goodbye"- I say "Hello"!
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,287MI6 Agent
    Much as I like the Beatles, can we change this back into a Bassey thread rather than submitting random song titles from the Fabs onto it? {:) Esp as not everyone here is a Beatles fan.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,610Chief of Staff
    Much as I like the Beatles, can we change this back into a Bassey thread rather than submitting random song titles from the Fabs onto it? {:) Esp as not everyone here is a Beatles fan.

Mean Mr Mustard X-(
    YNWA 97
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,373Chief of Staff
    :# I'm down. Much as I hate to admit it, NP does have a point (although this game isn't as random as it may appear!). OK, am willing to let it be and get back to where this once belonged!

(though I reserve the right to make atrocious puns like that (Beatle-related or not) as always! All together now?)
  • EqualizerUKEqualizerUK Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    It simply has to be a rejected QOS theme. Please, everyone, buy this album and breathe in the brilliance of The Bass. The more popular we make it, the more likely we'll be hearing Dame Shirley Bassey back where she belongs in 2011.

Alicia Keys has a contract with Sony Music...