Welcome & Comings & Goings

2456786

Comments

  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    welcome, tr8_48!!! I'm also from the Rockies...Colorado, to be exact!
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

    mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • edinburgh milkmanedinburgh milkman DunfermlinePosts: 1MI6 Agent
    Hi to everyone on here.

    Just found this site yesterday whilst trying to track down some info on model James Bond Range Rovers.

    I have a mint set of the Octopussy RR and micro jet but was hoping there would be one in a larger scale.

    Born and brought up in Edinburgh and been a JB fan since seeing FRWL as a boy in Edinburgh.

    em
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 9,205MI6 Agent
    Hi Edinburgh Milkman, you'll know by now of course the best place for that is in the Memoribilia/Collector's forum. I don't know of many Bond Range Rovers, except the one for the pre-credits of The Living Daylights. You'll find it on the James Bond Car Collection thread. It came out last year, I'm sure you can order it still from the company.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

    Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • A Genuine-Felix-LeiterA Genuine-Felix-Leiter Northern IrelandPosts: 9MI6 Agent
    A big hearty hello to everyone here. Had been having a nosy around as a guest for a while, thought I'd take the plunge and register.

    The name is A Genuine Felix Leiter, I'm from Ireland, and been a Bond fan since I was four years old. Huge Dalton fan, although truth be told I love all the guys that play the role, but Dalton was who I seen first in the role and he has always stuck as a firm favourite.

    Looking forward to mixing with you all and hopefully I'll see you around.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 25,319Chief of Staff
    Great to have you here A Genuine-Felix-Leiter - it's particularly nice to have another Dalton fan around too.

    Enjoy your time with us -{
    YNWA 97
  • andypiesandypies Peterborough, UKPosts: 10MI6 Agent
    Hi everyone Andy here, but you can just call me Pies.

    been a fan since I bought my N64 in 1997 and played Goldeneye, got me hooked. I thought I was a massive fan but having read some posts in here it turns out I've got a long way to go! Nice to know I'm not the only obsessed one though, which makes me feel gd.

    L8rs
    I'm alone
    Aren't we all?
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    welcome, Pies! see ya 'round the forums!
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

    mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • NightshooterNightshooter In bed with SolitairePosts: 2,917MI6 Agent
    Haven't been here in awhile, thought I'd stop by and say hello!
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,864Quartermasters
    Welcome back, 'Shooter {[]
    "Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
    Hello there again fellow Bond lovers, after a long absence I've returned a married woman! So welcome to all of the newbies and hello to all of the vets I've had the pleasure of chatting (and occasionally debating with ;). 5 Extra cool Bond points to whomever can guess what Bond film location I got married at and which Bond song(s) I walked down the aisle too! (I bet Loeff gets it).
    *~Orbis Non Sufficit~*
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    welcome back, Night and SB_Diamond!!!
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

    mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
    Pendragon wrote:
    welcome back, Night and SB_Diamond!!!

    Thanks, it's good to be back and see what all the new gossip is, I feel so behind on everything, though I must say I do enjoy catching up ;)
    *~Orbis Non Sufficit~*
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,689MI6 Agent
    SB_Diamond wrote:
    Hello there again fellow Bond lovers, after a long absence I've returned a married woman! So welcome to all of the newbies and hello to all of the vets I've had the pleasure of chatting (and occasionally debating with ;). 5 Extra cool Bond points to whomever can guess what Bond film location I got married at and which Bond song(s) I walked down the aisle too! (I bet Loeff gets it).

    For the song I'd guess the odvious.... "We have all the time in the world"

    Since you hail from Miami, I'd like to say the old Fontainebleau Hotel (but I think it was torn down), so I'm hoping for you that the nuptials were held at the One and Only Ocean Club, on Paradise Island.
  • SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
    7289 wrote:
    SB_Diamond wrote:
    Hello there again fellow Bond lovers, after a long absence I've returned a married woman! So welcome to all of the newbies and hello to all of the vets I've had the pleasure of chatting (and occasionally debating with ;). 5 Extra cool Bond points to whomever can guess what Bond film location I got married at and which Bond song(s) I walked down the aisle too! (I bet Loeff gets it).

    For the song I'd guess the odvious.... "We have all the time in the world"

    Since you hail from Miami, I'd like to say the old Fontainebleau Hotel (but I think it was torn down), so I'm hoping for you that the nuptials were held at the One and Only Ocean Club, on Paradise Island.

    As for the song, you got it, but there was also another one I used as well. Wrong on location though, try again ;)

    PS The Fountainbleu is still there, it was just remolded last year and its gorgeous!
    *~Orbis Non Sufficit~*
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,689MI6 Agent
    OK then..... The Hemingway house, and please - you didn't use that "Do you know how Christmas Trees are Made"? Love to torture the kids with that one during the holidays!
  • SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
    7289 wrote:
    OK then..... The Hemingway house, and please - you didn't use that "Do you know how Christmas Trees are Made"? Love to torture the kids with that one during the holidays!

    Judges? While not at the Hemingway House (though I stayed at the Lighthouse Court Inn across the street ;) ) it was in Key West (at Presidential Park) which is the correct answer, so 2.5 points for you. As far as the song, totally incorrect. Next guess....
    *~Orbis Non Sufficit~*
  • 72897289 Beau DesertPosts: 1,689MI6 Agent
  • SB_DiamondSB_Diamond North Miami Beach, FLPosts: 126MI6 Agent
    Nope...I'll give you guys a hint, the original version of this song was also sung by Shirley Bassey. Some one should get it now...
    *~Orbis Non Sufficit~*
  • Yankee Mike BravoYankee Mike Bravo Southern PhilippinesPosts: 40MI6 Agent
    I'm new. :)

    I'm orginally from Los Angeles, but have taken early retirement and am now living in the southern Philippines. -{

    I've been a Bond fan since I saw Goldfinger in the theater [1964?].

    Well, that didn't last long. Just two months.

    I left for a few days to take care of some matters and came back to find I'd been logged out. When I tried to log in, I found myself blocked until I permit AJB to put cookies on my browser. That's not going to happen. [I'm posting this from a different computer.]

    I have enjoyed my stay here, however brief it was.

    Ciao. -{
    YMB
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,864Quartermasters
    Sorry to hear that...don't understand, but sorry nevertheless.
    "Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear that...don't understand, but sorry nevertheless.

    about cookies? they save passwords and stuff like that.

    bye, YMB...wish you'd stuck around awhile longer.
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

    mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,864Quartermasters
    Pendragon wrote:
    Sorry to hear that...don't understand, but sorry nevertheless.

    about cookies? they save passwords and stuff like that.

    bye, YMB...wish you'd stuck around awhile longer.

    Understand the cookies...just not the paranoia :# Oh well. Seemed a nice fellow.
    "Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • PendragonPendragon ColoradoPosts: 2,640MI6 Agent
    Pendragon wrote:
    Sorry to hear that...don't understand, but sorry nevertheless.

    about cookies? they save passwords and stuff like that.

    bye, YMB...wish you'd stuck around awhile longer.

    Understand the cookies...just not the paranoia :# Oh well. Seemed a nice fellow.

    ah. yeah, he did. pity.
    Hey! Observer! You trying to get yourself Killed?

    mountainburdphotography.wordpress.com
  • SwimafSwimaf Paris With LovePosts: 13MI6 Agent
    Hello everyone! ;)

    I have just found this site by making a quick search about the music of Quantum of Solace and now i am logged in! ^^

    I prefer warn you before you find it by yourself: i am a frenchman (a Napoleon's offspring), so plz don't blame me for my very bad skills in english speaking and writing (the fault is not mine but due to our school system in France...). If I make too many grammar or vocabulary faults I wish you can help me :D

    Anyway, i am glad to take part of your community and hope we will spend good times speaking about JB (or anything else!). ;)
    848096Win7_user.jpg

    Once you've started to read this it is just too late for you to understand that it has no meaning at all!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 25,319Chief of Staff
    Swimaf wrote:
    Hello everyone! ;)

    I have just found this site by making a quick search about the music of Quantum of Solace and now i am logged in! ^^

    I prefer warn you before you find it by yourself: i am a frenchman (a Napoleon's offspring), so plz don't blame me for my very bad skills in english speaking and writing (the fault is not mine but due to our school system in France...). If I make too many grammar or vocabulary faults I wish you can help me :D

    Anyway, i am glad to take part of your community and hope we will spend good times speaking about JB (or anything else!). ;)

    Welcome to AJB Swimaf -{

    I'm sure your English is as good as, if not better than, some of the native speakers on here :))
    YNWA 97
  • SwimafSwimaf Paris With LovePosts: 13MI6 Agent
    edited March 2010
    Sir Miles wrote:
    I'm sure your English is as good as, if not better than, some of the native speakers on here :))

    Thank you! I wish you're right! I try to do my best but "it's a long way to the top!" ^^

    PS: I can give french courses for those who want to study the language of Molière! :))
    848096Win7_user.jpg

    Once you've started to read this it is just too late for you to understand that it has no meaning at all!
  • RANDRAND Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Just wanted to say Hi to everyone...I have been posting almost exclusively on the memorabillia threads ( Clothing being my 'thing') Just wanted to say hello and that its good to be here.
    Rand
  • youknowmynameyouknowmyname Gainesville, FL, USAPosts: 703MI6 Agent
    Just wanted to drop a note and say that I have returned to AJB. Last year in February/March I signed off to go and live in rural South Africa for a while. I've been back in the USA for a time now, but had yet to reconnect with AJB. The other day a friend sent me a link about Bond 23 with an inquiry. Soon enough I found myself reading on Mi6's site and remembering my AJB friends. Good to be back and hope to talk to you all soon on the threads!

    -youknowmyname (ykmn)
    "We have all the time in the world..."
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,681MI6 Agent
    Good to have you back ykmn!
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,864Quartermasters
    Welcome back, YKMN {[]
    "Blood & Ashes"...AVAILABLE on Amazon.co.uk: Get 'Jaded': Blood & Ashes: The Debut Oscar Jade Thriller
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
Sign In or Register to comment.