The Great Ebay Thread.

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I've never bought an expensive book in my life. I simply thought it odd
    after paying £6000 they would then expect an extra £3. Just seemed
    funny to me.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AceKermanAceKerman Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Price drop on the TOM FORD JAMES BOND 007 TF 108 19V QUANTUM OF SOLACE SUNGLASSES BLUE LENS
    Starts at $399.00 now.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190939112062?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2661
  • mrmarc82mrmarc82 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Hello!
    I am selling a very large collection of JB memorablilia which I collected between 1994 and 2000: Rare VHSs, Posters, Toys, Clothing, Toiletries etc etc. If you might be interested, the link to the ebay site is below.

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,331MI6 Agent
    This links through to "my eBay", which in my case, is to things that I am selling.
    mrmarc82 wrote:
    Hello!
    I am selling a very large collection of JB memorablilia which I collected between 1994 and 2000: Rare VHSs, Posters, Toys, Clothing, Toiletries etc etc. If you might be interested, the link to the ebay site is below.

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&gbh=1&CurrentPage=MyeBayAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESX
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    This links through to "my eBay", which in my case, is to things that I am selling.

Hell of a way to find out about both losing your collection and your mental health problems. Sorry man.
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    that's really cool... -{
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    If by cool you mean bloody awful. I'd agree :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Maybe it's one of them 'kind' comments, ya know, like when you say someone's baby is cute, even though it's got a head like a paracetamol.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • brandomackbrandomack Posts: 14MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    Maybe it's one of them 'kind' comments, ya know, like when you say someone's baby is cute, even though it's got a head like a paracetamol.

Thanks Tossers.

Minigeff, it's no better than that goldfinger bar you came up with.
    brandomack wrote:
    Asp9mm wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

Thanks Tossers.

Minigeff, it's no better than that goldfinger bar you came up with.

Of course it isn't, my gold bar is way more accurate than that slab of turd you've pushed out.

What's your definition of tosser then? Someone with a genuine interest in making screen accurate bond items or some jumped up turd who's got the bare faced cheek and audacity to actually charge someone for the displeasure of taking that badly made, inaccurate and poorly painted 10" long hunk of steaming piece of whale turd off your unlearned and dishonest grubby hands?

Tosser indeed, you fecking moron.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    If you had a genuine interest in making accurate pieces, then you would be doing so. Not unfairly criticizing others work, and making everyone else on this forum ashamed of you. (Which I've had people apologizing for your behavior.)

If you can do a better job, I fully welcome to see your work. But if the only thing you're going to do is rip apart my work, then mate - you're the definition of tosser.

Prove me wrong.
    brandomack wrote:
    If you had a genuine interest in making accurate pieces, then you would be doing so. Not unfairly criticizing others work, and making everyone else on this forum ashamed of you. (Which I've had people apologizing for your behavior.)

If you can do a better job, I fully welcome to see your work. But if the only thing you're going to do is rip apart my work, then mate - you're the definition of tosser.

Prove me wrong.

:)) you obviously don't know much about me.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    brandomack wrote:

Prove me wrong.

I know that you come off as derogatory and offensive. A true creative person would be encouraging others, not bashing them.

I repeat, if you can do better- then do it. otherwise keep your rude opinions to yourself.
    edited October 2013
    brandomack wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    brandomack wrote:

Prove me wrong.

I know that you come off as derogatory and offensive. A true creative person would be encouraging others, not bashing them.

I repeat, if you can do better- then do it. otherwise keep your rude opinions to yourself.

I'd be encouraging others? Like the very gold bar project you equal tried to slate?

Gauntlet thrown down mate, challenge accepted. 2032 ok though cos I got about 20 half baked and planned projects to get through a full time job and a 9 month old daughter to look after :))

In fact here you are Brando, just one of a few things I've done;

A pair of working Goldeneye Arkangel mines. They work and look exactly as the screen ones did, only difference is they haven't got some carpet tape on the back to stick em to things.

9d6e41eb.jpg

Now stop getting into a pissing contest, take the banter on the chin, better yourself and then return to blow anyone who care's socks off.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    brandomack wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

I'd be encouraging others? Like the very gold bar project you equal tried to slate?

Gauntlet thrown down mate, challenge accepted. 2032 ok though cos I got about 20 half baked and planned projects to get through.

Yes, if you were a true creative person you would be encouraging others. I didn't call your gold bar excrement, I just stated my skyfall sign was no worse. You went off the deep end because someone challenged you and your opinion. Well your opinion makes you sound threatened and very small minded.

As for making the sign in 2032, I'll patiently wait. I can promise one thing though, I would never call any ones work excrement.
    Yeah I'm so threatened.

Threatened at what exactly? I don't see anyone here as competition, I'm crap at paper props and Abel on here blows most away on that side of things. In fact I've worked with people on a few things, so it's not a case of keeping up with anyone or trying to be better than them.

What does grate the gears is when people do a half arsed attempt then take great offence when someone points it out.

I'd offer some assistance, somehow I don't think you'd be interested.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Wonderful work on the Goldeneye Arkangel mines, and congratulations on having a young child. It doesn't however give you permission to treat others that way.

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated, if you ever care to offer it in a respectful manner I will listen, but the key to that is being respectful.
    minigeff wrote:
    Yeah I'm so threatened.

Threatened at what exactly? I don't see anyone here as competition, I'm crap at paper props and Abel on here blows most away on that side of things. In fact I've worked with people on a few things, so it's not a case of keeping up with anyone or trying to be better than them.

What does grate the gears is when people do a half arsed attempt then take great offence when someone points it out.

I'd offer some assistance, somehow I don't think you'd be interested.

Actually I would. If you can suggest a better way to make the engraving accurate, I'm all ears. I brought my work here to share something I enjoy with likeminded individuals. I never joined this forum to have my work called excrement. If you can recommend a better method to achieve a screen accurate sign, then go ahead.
    brandomack wrote:
    Wonderful work on the Goldeneye Arkangel mines, and congratulations on having a young child. It doesn't however give you permission to treat others that way.

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated, if you ever care to offer it in a respectful manner I will listen, but the key to that is being respectful.

Ya know what, you got a point there.

I'm sorry, the 'crap' comments were a little harsh.

Your sign is a cute idea and making it a manageable size is a good idea too.

The lettering however is way off SA, and the colours are wrong, you need more tan and browns in there. Dry brushing would be a good call and the crack isn't as defined either.
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    brandomack wrote:

The lettering however is way off SA, and the colours are wrong, you need more tan and browns in there. Dry brushing would be a good call and the crack isn't as defined either.

Thank you. I appreciate it. I was limited by the tools I had available, the engraving was made using a "V" chisel that I had purchased in a kit from the dollar store to use on my Stargate Anubis
    http://www.brandomackproductions.com/stargate-anubis-horus

If I was able to find a better sized chisel, the lettering would have been more SA. Indy magnoli was kind enough to recommend me shortening the original length, as I had sculpted SKY FALL instead of SKYFALL. This was actually my first attempt at ever sculpting anything in clay. I just wanted to share it with others.
  • Andrew CraigAndrew Craig Posts: 84MI6 Agent
    Used ToKiTo Lodge jacket for sale already reached £310 on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151151920678&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123
    brandomack wrote:
    minigeff wrote:
    brandomack wrote:

Thank you. I appreciate it. I was limited by the tools I had available, the engraving was made using a "V" chisel that I had purchased in a kit from the dollar store to use on my Stargate Anubis

If I was able to find a better sized chisel, the lettering would have been more SA. Indy magnoli was kind enough to recommend me shortening the original length, as I had sculpted SKY FALL instead of SKYFALL. This was actually my first attempt at ever sculpting anything in clay. I just wanted to share it with others.

Instead of using clay, try cavity wall insulation foam, the solid slabs you can get around 2' wide and 2" thick, easy to carve and cheap so if you bugger it up you can try again cheaply. Seal it with emulsion paint before taking a mould off it.

MG -{

Ps, if you get it totally SA you can put a zero on the end of your price. Accuracy pays and gains better reputation ;)
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    brandomack wrote:
    minigeff wrote:

Instead of using clay, try cavity wall insulation foam, the solid slabs you can get around 2' wide and 2" thick, easy to carve and cheap so if you bugger it up you can try again cheaply. Seal it with emulsion paint before taking a mould off it.

MG -{

Ps, if you get it totally SA you can put a zero on the end of your price. Accuracy pays and gains better reputation ;)

Thanks MG, will do.
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    that's really cool... -{

it wasn't meant as a snid remark. I really did think it was cool but I wasn't concerned with accuracy or anything just more of the idea of the piece itself.
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,331MI6 Agent
    Not right one, unfortunately. Leather inner collar, back stitching wrong, material and colour incorrect. I've actually got one, that I've altered, but still hunting for the near-SA one in blue. Nice spot though, Roi.

MB
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    All

Thinking of selling my TF Skyfall tie, blue / black / grey from new digs scenes. Obviously standard width etc

100% original and unworn

If anyone is interested PM me sensible offers.... Otherwise will place on fleabay

Will add some pics tomorrow

M
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.