Golden gun parts

13»

Comments

• CJ007GoldeneyeCJ007Goldeneye LondonPosts: 587MI6 Agent
    Thank you texas007 i do indeed know those specially they are amongst my favourite film genres others include P.O.T.C, terminator, matrix, batman, aliens, bond, star wars and L.O.T.R any props from those film i should know like that. As seen so many times and wanting so many of the props!

Mike you really need to see Jurassic park even if its only the first its brill in my opinion in the top 100 films of all time. If you wanta watch a L.O.T.R just see reurn of the king the film is like one giant war!!
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    ah the battle of pelennor fields..... brings back memories (sigh)

MG (3rd orc from the right of gandalf's armpit)
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • CJ007GoldeneyeCJ007Goldeneye LondonPosts: 587MI6 Agent
    Why would you want 10 GOLDEN GUNS Mike thats just rediculous, unless your selling the others 2 or 3 at the most but 10 comeone seriously....
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    i think he's pulling your pisser CJ.

ps, do you have chairs in your office that make fart noises?
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Minijeff, = re your last comment? (Blows raspberry) RAOF-LOl!! Sorry, couldn't resist!

SSG = , I can understand how you feel re the films in question. - LOTR are very immersive films, you either get swept into their mythology, or you hit a brick wall and don't get it. I haven't read the books, but have enjoyed the films nevertheless because I got caught up in the story. Indiana Jones, - First one and the third one are great. Second one I couldn;t really get into. Fourth one was a mess - poor main storyline.
    Jurassic Park? First one is really good. The visuals hold up on the small screen, the casting is great, a solid storyline and fantastic cinematography. Second one a disappointment compared to the first, but has one or two good moments. Jeff Goldblum is always worth watching (where has he been lately?) Third one, awful, just awful - weak story.

Texas = That DNA canister / Barbisol shaving foam unit from JP is fantastic! Are the test tubes removable, as the film prop one was? (I assumed they had a second prop that was used for the "foam" canister in the film?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,349MI6 Agent
    Texas = That DNA canister / Barbisol shaving foam unit from JP is fantastic! Are the test tubes removable, as the film prop one was? (I assumed they had a second prop that was used for the "foam" canister in the film?
    Yes sir - all the tubes are removable and labeled with each dino code - as seen in the movie :)
    In addition, the tubes holder is also spring loaded and the hold assembly pop up when the bottom piece is turned - as seen.
    And if any one is curious, the contents are EVOO -{