Who Should be the Quantum Group's Leader?

124»

Comments

• Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    That's the sort of thing Ebert said when reviewing QoS, but tbh I think that makes Bond look old hat. Unless they give it a fresh, realistic, now feel and I don't think they'll pick a director who can do that. Although re-reading the post, it all seems par for the course anyway.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • ChiffreChiffre Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    I never joke about my Bond...
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Chiffre wrote:
    I have a couple of suggestions for future villains in order of my own preference:

Alan Rickman
    Previously mentioned Max von Sydow, (Never Say Never Again did not give him any justice - he is far a better actor than that)

But, the head of Quantum, Blofeld or whoever it may be, should be played by...

...SEAN CONNERY!

-{

I think Connery is retired. Besides he played a main Bond style bad guy in The Avengers. Grace Jones even did a credits song for Connery's character. Most don't like the movie. I think it's pretty good. But I haven't watched a lot of the original TV show yet.
    "Better late than never."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Well...if we're to actually see Quantum's leader in #23...odds are it will be either Javier Bardem or Ralph Fiennes...
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It would be fun If it turned out to be Namoi Harris , :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    It would be fun If it turned out to be Namoi Harris , :))
    And have Idris Elba as a gay male Moneypenny who has the hots for Bourne sorry Bond.
    Were laughing TP but its probaly gonna happen.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    To see just how good an Actor Craig is ,I'd love to see them cast Satsuki Mitchell as the female Head of Quantum. If they could work in the name of her new yacht. :v ( if true ) now that would be funny. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Doug Hutchison for a Quantum Group member or leader. This guy can play a good bad guy.
    "Better late than never."