The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• Thomas-CrownThomas-Crown London, KnightsbridgePosts: 156MI6 Agent
    I took the scenic route.
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • hegottheboothegottheboot USAPosts: 327MI6 Agent
    "This is the road to Nassau?"
    Goodnight! Where are the car keys?
    Never theorize before you have data. Invariably, you end up twisting facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.
  • Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Look behind you. Lower.
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    In my business you prepare for the unexpected.
    YNWA 97
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    "In this pizniss is much risico."
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Sorry, old man, section 26, paragraph 5. Need-to-know. Sure you understand.
  • JohnMastersonJohnMasterson MinnesotaPosts: 326MI6 Agent
    "Cheer up, Saunders. The operation's a success. And officially still yours."
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
    Good. Because if I want sarcasm, Mr Tanner, I'll talk to my children, thank you very much.
    "It's a tough business you picked, Ms. Bouvier. Leave it to the professionals!"
    "Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you." Jor-El ~ Man of Steel (2013)
    I would, you know. Only "M" would have me court-martialed for... illegal use of government property.
    "Flattery will get you nowhere!"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    You are Funny, Pretending not to like Girls.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    "Don't get any ideas, Mr Bond. "
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    edited December 2011
    "I'd never dream of it."
    Good. These are your instructions. You'll report to me here. But the Consulate Security Man must not know that I am in Istanbul. This is classified *far* above his level.
    YNWA 97
    "I will say nothing to..."
    If you do you will be SHOT!

(when did this topic turned in to the "finish the quote conversation" JM? Because in that case we'd better start at Dr. No and just work our way from there)

"That's it. Hundred honors and ninety below."
    Peppermill wrote:
    "That's it. Hundred honors and ninety below."
    It's become distinctly chilly since Venice.
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • DTSNEO6DTSNEO6 U. S. A.Posts: 115MI6 Agent
    "Sorry, Elliot. Tuned out for a moment there"
    "Just surviving Mr. Chang...just surviving."
  • Tee HeeTee Hee CBT Headquarters: Chicago, ILPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    "You damn lucky you got an ear left to hear the question with! Which is, did you mess with that?"
    "My acting range? Left eyebrow raised, right eyebrow raised..."

-Roger Moore
    "That is between Solitaire, myself, and Kananga. I will tell him when I see him. I'm not in the habit of giving answers to...lackeys."

(I don't know if this is against the rules or not. I just felt like combining quotes for a change that's all.)
    Well, nothing would give me greater pleasure, but I'm afraid I have a... business appointment.
    Why don't you wait until you're asked?
    YNWA 97
    I'm not renowned for my patience!
    Hilly...you old devil!
    you're out of you're Depth.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • hegottheboothegottheboot USAPosts: 327MI6 Agent
    You amuse me, Mr. Bond.
    "Our organization did not arrange for you to come over from the Russians just for amusement, Number 3."
    I'm just a Professional doing a Job.
  • DTSNEO6DTSNEO6 U. S. A.Posts: 115MI6 Agent
    "Thought you'd pay more attention to a female voice."
    "Just surviving Mr. Chang...just surviving."