The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Heartbroken Mr Drax!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I've learned to live with it.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,475Chief of Staff
    I prefer cash.
    Paid in full.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I put up the money, you play the game and we split 50/50.
    I'll buy you a Delicatessen, in Stainless Steel !!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Giving up bad habits, eh ?
    For the moment. This sort of thing can't last.
    It's a pity that you persist in being so Businesslike !
    I find I live a lot longer that way.
    She's waiting for you!
    Four big shots made improper advances to her but she defended her honour
    with great success.
    Your a sexist, misogynistic Dinosaur. A Relic of the Cold War, and who's boyish Charms are obviously wasted on me.
    .. One of the porters is a fan.
    So's my Aunt!
    Talented girl.
    Mm, she comes in here sometimes. She annoying you? You want for me to send her away?
    Dispose of this Mess!
    Where are you taking him? How will you get him out ?
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    How can I sleep? Nothing but problems. Problems, problems.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    A problem solver, Eh ?
    Oh really 007!
    Perhaps you failed to take into account my.........
    Quiche des Cabinet.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    North of the Caspian
    I've assigned you to Station "C" Canada.
    The Energy Crisis is still with us!
    And I suppose if you stayed in constant contact... If you showed sufficient stamina
    Roger Moore running up that looooong staircase in FYEO

O wait, that is not a quote. :))

My daily exercise. At eleven in the morning and three in the afternoon.
    You look very fit, Nash.