The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    That's how I will win the gold medal.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Oh, I think you can!
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Arrogance and self-awareness seldom go hand in hand.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,475Chief of Staff
    I've learned to live with it.
    Now where is he?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Hilarious question, particularly from you. Did you ever ask why? Why we toppled all those dictators, undermined all those regimes, only to come home: "Well done, good job, but sorry, old boy, everything you risked your life and limb for has changed."
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    That's why I came here. I had to get away from it all.
    Chinese Territorial Waters! That's all we need!
    A bit off the beaten track, isn't it ?
    Love a Drive in the Country don't you?
    Magnificent view !
    Yes. I could stay here forever.
    I could learn to like it, if I had the time.
    We have all the Time in the World.
    30 seconds and counting....
    Your Times running out Stromberg!
    And Time, Time is not on your side #
    The same six Minutes you gave me!
    There's no time- no time to talk!
    Actions speak louder than words !
    I win !
    Do you lose as gracefully as you win, Mr Bond?
    Nobody does it better #
    Let me prove I am as graceful a loser as you are a winner, Mr Bond. Come to lunch on Sunday.
    What are you serving ......
    This Golden Bullet.
    You know the tradition? The next one who catches this is the next one who........
    ...can think of something more sociable to do.
    I could have shot you down when you landed! But that would have been ridiculously easy!
    Have I over complicated the plot ?