The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I find I live a lot longer that way.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    There is no point living if you can't feel alive.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    I'm feeling Italian and musical.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The Italians were most impressed by the way you handled the Rome affair.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    I'm just a professional doing a job.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,810Chief of Staff
    I am in the dark as much as you.
    YNWA 97
    .....still bungling in the dark
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,631Chief of Staff
    It wouldn't do to make a habit of it.
    Then why don't you enlighten me, Zorin.
    I get a kick out of watching you, the great James Bond, find out what a bloody fool he's been making of himself
    Hope you enjoyed the show.
    Ah, now that WAS a performance!
    His services will be greatly missed.
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Well, Tosca isn't for everyone.
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
    Our expectations were considerably higher.
  • OrnithologistOrnithologist BerlinPosts: 584MI6 Agent
    Yes, considerably.
    "I'm afraid I'm a complicated woman. "
    "- That is something to be afraid of."
    If he hasn't noticed I'm not sure I'd mention it. He's
    Not the type to take bad news well.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    there's no news like bad news!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    ..... perhaps with all your jetting around you've not had chance to peruse
    today's headlines.
    and I thought watching your tv shows would be torture enough!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    You are a funny man, Mr. Bond.
    was that a compliment?
    Call it professional courtesy.
    When you've got a job to do, you've got to do it well.
    what kind of banking do you specialize in, Mr.Bond?
    On I'm a kind of licensed trouble shooter.
    if I don't get you back to the wedding, I'm a dead man for sure!
    Sorry I'm late But as you're one of these undercover johnnies,
    I took the precaution of not being followed.
    Since you're the one that's being followed, I'll get the diamonds.
    my my, they do get around!