The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I have brought something for you as well.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    ... A wonderful girl. Very small, quite fast. Can do anything. Just your type.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    She Likes you, I can see it.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    yes, right up 'til the moment she betrayed me
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    We never really know anyone. Do we ?
    knowing how to trust is everything in this business
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Not too many normal people in this business Q.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,763Chief of Staff
    What's that suppose to mean ?
    YNWA 97
    you have to make good on your innuendos.
    I see you you handle your weapon well.
    It's very Hard, isn't it ?
    You know me better than that.
    YNWA 97
    Englishman. Likes eggs. Preferably Faberge, and dice. Preferably loaded.
    Mr.Bond is a very rare breed...soon to be made extinct!
    You're late as usual even from your own funeral.
    So... what sharp little eyes you've got.
    YNWA 97
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,614Chief of Staff
    I find I live a lot longer that way.
    So you live to die another day...
    YNWA 97
    a man tires of being executed.
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    This is my second life
    That's the official version. The truth is rather more disturbing, 007.
    What's true is that in 48 hours you and I will have more money than God.
    Don't tell me you're St Peter ?
    Him? He thinks I'm still a Virgin.
    I might aswell just ask you if you ever found forgivness in the arms of all those willing women...for all the dead ones you failed to protect
    Well you can't win them all
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    I wouldn't know, I've never lost.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    There has to be a first time for everyone.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,614Chief of Staff
    Well, you needn't worry. The second is--
    .... About to turn Nasty !