The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,674Chief of Staff
    That is between Solitaire, myself, and Kananga.
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Miss Lynd will give me the account number, if she hasn't already.
    So all I need from you is the password.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Repeat after me..."I love you"...
    YNWA 97
    Yes, I got the message.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Along with the rest of him !
    YNWA 97
    Oh, He didn't like me at all.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    you noitced...
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    ... Not even with that clever disguise you were wearing.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,476Chief of Staff
    It's just a hat, darling.
    But you wear it with such disdain.....
    He did, but the French government refused him an export permit.
    YNWA 97
    .. and now it is my lucky charm. I never dance without it.
    I'll settle for one dance with Domino.
    YNWA 97
    ... She's capable, cooperative, and her loyalty to the state is beyond question.
    She also plays a very good game of chess.
    Beautiful, brave, and now resourceful, Rosie, you seem to be staging
    a remarkable comeback.
    I help people with problems.
    YNWA 97
    A characteristic ambition ..... of a true humanitarian.
    I see it all now- you don't give a damn!
    Do I look like I give a damn !
    looks can be deceptive!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    You sound like a cop, to me.
    I work for the British Government.
    you're bluffing
    I never joke about my work.
    My condolences- we had nothing to do with it!
    Can you link these people?
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Only three men i know use such a gun. I believe i've killed two of them
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    My congratulations, sir. A brilliant coup.
    oh god, I'm glad to hear that