The james bond quote conversation

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    We aim to please.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    oh please James, put it away! It's insulting to think I haven't anticipated your every move!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    I can read you like a book.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    lucky me
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Half of everthing is luck, James.
    and the other half?
    ... gold, diamonds.. cigarettes, pistachio nuts.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,358Chief of Staff
    You have access to more?
    ... There will be additional monthly deposits of the same amount.
    I am only able to countenance this deception if the matter is of national importance.
    Now you and I need to see this through.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,602Chief of Staff
    For England, James ?
    YNWA 97
    .. and a hearty well done, from Her Majesty The Queen.
    I'd like to see her in the flesh sometime... :0
    you can tell allah...when you see him
    Do you believe in God, Mr. Le Chiffre?
    forgive me father for I have sinned.
    In all sorts of ways ......
    is that so?
    Let's face it, your reputation has preceded you.
    oh god, I'm glad to hear that
    ... you're going to jeopardise the tourist trade if you start going
    around killing people.
    The thought never crossed my mind. (which is not a long journey)
    I want you to take your ego
    out of the equation, and to judge
    the situation dispassionately.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    There is more to this than your personal vendetta.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    This department is not concerned with your personal problems.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,602Chief of Staff
    So you want me to be half-monk, half-hitman...
    YNWA 97
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Aye, it worries me too.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    I'll...fill you in later, Moneypenny.
    Last time you said that you went off to Jamaica.