A list of things you want in Bond 23

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,610Chief of Staff
    Inclined to agree, but without harping on, Craig doesn't quite have the right look for that, though he can look handsome. Certainly a more glamorous poster than the last two can't be hard.

I thought the posters for CR were superb ! Okay...probably not quite the 'glammour' that you're looking for Nap but I really liked the ones with Vesper and Solange...
    YNWA 97
  • Barry NelsonBarry Nelson ChicagoPosts: 1,508MI6 Agent
    Haven't had a good poster in a really long time, GE was the last good one. I much prefer the artwork from the 60's and 70's that had Bond standing in the middle of explosions, women, villians, etc. QOS poster may be the worst one of all time.
  • DrFragmentDrFragment South Coast Of EnglandPosts: 49MI6 Agent
    Gun barrel at the start plse.
    "Mm... Royal Beluga, north of the Caspian."
  • oddjob007oddjob007 Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Thesecretagent has said what I would really like to see. A rolex submariner. A classic in it's own.
    "Remarkable, but what does the club secretary have to say? Oh nothing Mr. Bond, I own the club."

~Goldfinger, Sean Connery
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    I was telling my wife about this forum and some of our wants,,,she wants to see Daniel Craig in a kilt.....she says, "Is that too much to ask?"

My wife had never seen a Bond film until I took her to see "The Spy who Loved Me" and she was hooked. I think it was the second film we went to see, Star Wars being the first..

So Mr Craig, make sure they get you in a kilt.

I don't rememeber any Bonds being in a kilt...?
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    Yeah, George Lazenby in OHMSS, when pretending to be Sir Hilary Bray.
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    some footage of a new Lethal fighting style for Bond 23 -{

http://youtu.be/8SXjMZTJ_lM

Quantum won't know what hit it. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I'm in tears from laughing so hard!!! Can't wait to see Craig use this technique!
    some footage of a new Lethal fighting style for Bond 23 -{

http://youtu.be/8SXjMZTJ_lM

Quantum won't know what hit it. :D
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • GaddGeneGaddGaddGeneGadd Posts: 189MI6 Agent
    Above all I just want 23 to be here already:)):)):))
    I think this technique might work, Blackleiter, as any Mugger would be too busy laughing to rob you. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    So long as Daniel Craig is in it, Thats All I need. -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,610Chief of Staff
    So long as Daniel Craig is in it, Thats All I need. -{

Really...I think a few Doctors may just disagree... :v
    YNWA 97
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    I'd really like to see something of his everyday life, his home, his training, and maybe his friends (Fleming mentions ' a few close friends') I'd like to see some of that in between assignments ennui after a furious PTS of an unconnected/stand alone nature. I'd like to see the Bond/Leiter piece develop. in this Bondiverse has he been married or not ?

It would be great if we could see him prepare for his next mission, acquire or develop a new skill,or hone existing ones.If any of this were to happen 23 would need to top out at over 2hrs if we are to have a good balance between narrative and action.

It might even be time for him to visit Shrublands.
  • smudgedudesmudgedude Posts: 162MI6 Agent
    TWO bond girls. at once. maybe like a high class lesbian sister couple or something like that .

:)
    a sort of " Two Girls One Bond" kind of thing :))
    a sort of " Two Girls One Bond" kind of thing :))

lol, i'd say it's about time! bond has saved our asses for 30+ years, i think he's earned a bisexual lesbian sister duo.
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    I like some ideas in this thread. Gun barrel. No more rogue agent loose cannon stuff. So probably less of M in general. Grandmum gives him a mission. Disappears and shows up later.We don't need to see her worried or lecturing him too much that just distracts from the story.

No Q at all. I don't really care about Moneypenny either. No smoking unless they have him give himself away hiding a couple times because of his smoker's cough alerting the villain that he's there. And hack up a lung after every fight and chase scene.

Bond at home or play is another good idea.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,810MI6 Agent
    smudgedude wrote:
    TWO bond girls. at once. maybe like a high class lesbian sister couple or something like that .

Agreed. It`s time Bond gets a Pussy Galore experience again!
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    Some very un-PC gratuitous sex with one of those "married" women he professes to like that has nothing to do with the rest of the film. A memorable main villain and a dangerous, imposing, psychotic henchman who looks like he could do Bond in but of course is dispatched by Bond in a very clever but quite brutal manner. Actually I want two good henchmen: one who is all huge and pumped up on steroids and another who while not physically imposing is a psychotic killer with deadly skills.
    Number24 wrote:
    smudgedude wrote:

Agreed. It`s time Bond gets a Pussy Galore experience again!

i don't think craig would mind this either...:))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Yup - Craig needs to get some more notches on his bedpost :))

Correct me if I'm wrong with my figures here, but 3 girls in 2 films must be a bit of a "drought" for Bond?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong with my figures here, but 3 girls in 2 films must be a bit of a "drought" for Bond?

Well we are in the midst of a world-wide recession! :D
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Ens007 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Well we are in the midst of a world-wide recession! :D

I didn't realise he paid for it!! :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    HowardB wrote:
    Some very un-PC gratuitous sex with one of those "married" women he professes to like that has nothing to do with the rest of the film. A memorable main villain and a dangerous, imposing, psychotic henchman who looks like he could do Bond in but of course is dispatched by Bond in a very clever but quite brutal manner. Actually I want two good henchmen: one who is all huge and pumped up on steroids and another who while not physically imposing is a psychotic killer with deadly skills.

Like this a lot. My hopes are along similar lines, but with at least one curvy/pneumatic age appropriate women (notice women not girls). Could we have a Blond or a Redhead please (don't give me 'blink & you'll miss her Fields)
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    I would love to see a modern day version of Sylvia Trench. Have her married to someone old and very wealthy. Also, make her an American ex-pat living in England (just so Christina Hendicks can be cast). Bond should also sleep with a hot female villain (for Queen and Country of course) then kill her at some point (for Queen and Country of course). I think Craig's portrayal of Bond is now ready for a little more "kiss kiss bang bang" and less "kiss kiss weep weep".
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,286MI6 Agent
    Actually, I think Craig should be desexed in a way. I don't like the whole thing where he gets nooke in the old tradtional Bond way. Let him have it, but don't make a big deal out of it, it seems obnoxious somehow. Have it the way sex is in Spooks, almost incidental.

Oh, I also think there should be a flashmob scene in the film, with Craig in the middle forced to do some dancing, with M say, just to liven things up a bit. :)
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    I want to see Ben Whishaw as the new Q. I`m watching the BBC series The Hour and he is great in it. He comes across as inteligent, good at delivering a witty and stinging line and he is edgy in an interesting way. I picture the quartermaster as a former armourer in the Special Recconicense Regiment. He should be the type who delivers shoes with daggers and lockpicks in the heel, suppressors for sniper rifles and mobile phones that can sweep rooms for listening deviecs. Belivable, yet interesting stuff.
  • james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
    Ben Whishaw as "Q"? I always thought "Q" was older than James Bond. Desmond Llewelyn was 48 at the time of filming From Russia With Love (1963). Sean Connery was 32 at the time of filming. Ben Whishaw will be 31 while filiming Bond 23.
    If Ben Whishaw is to be "Q", then I hope they use the actor for many Bond movies, not just for one appearance.
    I'm sorry to sound "racial" and "prejudice" (their are those words again), but I do not want a black woman to be "Miss Moneypenny" against the white British James Bond. If Naomi Harris is to be "Moneypenny" (not confirmed) and be flirtatious, I'm not buying it already. A black woman being spicy with a white man is a real turn off to me. I don't like mixed relationships.
    I didn't like Grace Jones with Roger Moore either in "A View To A Kill". The kissing scene nearly made me vomit.
    Why can`t Whishaw be the Quartermaster? He would be making the part of Q his own, not playing Llewelyn. Whishaw would be very believable as a young,brilliant scientist. And yes, naturally he should do the role for many films in the future.

Also, if you have a problem with a black woman and a white man flirting it is not surprising that you find the words "racial" and "prejudice" familiar. People say that about your opinions because they are.
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    Well there's some honesty for you. Harsh views for this century.

I'll say Grace Jones and Roger affected my stomach as well, but it had nothing to do with race. My prejudice is against ugly and man-like women.