Photos of Bond from the set...

1353638404147

Comments

  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:

    Oh and for extra extra bonus points, Bond would appear to be gazing at;

    Ulysses deriding Polyphemus- Homer's Odyssey by Joseph Mallord William Turner

    you can take a virtual tour of room 34 here;

    http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/visiting/virtualtour/#/room-34/

    I just took that little tour... impressive. Interesting that they obviously changed the seats... ;)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:
    I think much of the allure of Craig is that he is James Bond. Would he have the same "pulling power" if he wasn't? Further, I think there is a current vogue for ordinary looking, average built leading men he is riding on nicely.

    I suspect even then he splits the vote among women. My wife, for what it's worth, doesn't rate him at all. :)

    He certainly won't be consider one of the all time great handsome men, which would have to at least include Sir Sean, Sir Rog, and Pierce.

    And for all the Craig-Nazis, just wait until the press backlash comes when he's no longer Bond, when the write-ups are that he was too short, too ugly, too average, too craggy, to beefed up to be a convincing Bond, that his films fell short as a consequence, when 007 no 7 is unveiled.... :o
    No doubt Craig gets cachet from being Bond, but all of them have. Even the oft-praised Brosnan has not managed to equal his box office success in anything close to that of the Bond films. My mother recalls when Connery debuted as Bond -- and much more classically handsome men like Cary Grant and Gregory Peck defined "leading man" -- that many women she spoke with and her, as well, thought he was "rat like" in appearance and too sinister looking to be good looking. It wasn't until Goldfinger became such a mega hit and Connery's groomed and well lit face was everywhere that she began to hear more universal praise for his looks. Most women I know say Connery is far more handsome as an older man than he was as a younger one.

    I'm not sure I would say Craig is average built, but I would say that he is closer to reality in many respects and therefore more believable. My only issue is that I wish they'd darkened his hair. That's a relatively minor quibble for me, but that photo of him standing next to the Aston Martin wearing what is essentially a pastiche of Connery's outfit in Goldfinger would look right out of 1964 if Craig wasn't so pale.

    Hope you don't mind me jumping in, but as most of you know I adore DC and he is, to me, very attractive. Handsome no...someone like Jason Isaacs, or even Brosnan, to me are classicly good looking (which is funny in itself, as I'm attracted to Isaacs, but not to Brosnan, yuck, he's almost too good looking, and that is a turnoff)...and I don't think anyone - even me, can say that Dan is 'good looking'. He has unusual features, amazing eyes, and his maleness oozes out of him...(not in that way, Thunderpussy :)) ) which in turn makes him very attractive, which is the all important factor when rating someone's look.

    I think he is like marmite, women either get him, or they don't rate him at all, and that's okay...but there are a large number of women out there that DO find him very sexy.

    It's all a matter of taste. Some of us like marmite, others clearly don't!
    Not at all, and I think it's an excellent point. But I would say that I know women who, indeed, say he is good looking. In addition to individual issues, there may also be impacts from such variables as race and culture. Craig doesn't look like a typical western European, for instance, and some people may be reacting to that.

    The interesting thing about Daniel Craig is how different he can look from photo to photo. In some images, he looks impeccably good but not so much in others.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Not at all, and I think it's an excellent point. But I would say that I know women who, indeed, say he is good looking. In addition to individual issues, there may also be impacts from such variables as race and culture. Craig doesn't look like a typical western European, for instance, and some people may be reacting to that.

    Really? That's an interesting view point...I would say he has a Nordic look to him, blond, blue eyes... strong jaw (misses on the height though :)) ) and an 'outdoor' look to him, and I'm sure it's these qualities that gave him the 'Girl with the dragon tattoo' role.
    Gassy Man wrote:
    The interesting thing about Daniel Craig is how different he can look from photo to photo. In some images, he looks impeccably good but not so much in others.
    You're so right on that. I just don't think he's that photogenic, some pics he just looks awful - and some he is absolutely stunning.... unfortunately most people remember the not so good ones :#
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    edited September 2012
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Not at all, and I think it's an excellent point. But I would say that I know women who, indeed, say he is good looking. In addition to individual issues, there may also be impacts from such variables as race and culture. Craig doesn't look like a typical western European, for instance, and some people may be reacting to that.

    The interesting thing about Daniel Craig is how different he can look from photo to photo. In some images, he looks impeccably good but not so much in others.

    Haven't the slightest clue what you mean in your first paragraph. 8-) What racial type would you suggest Craig belongs to? Do you really believe there is a cultural or racial motive behind peoples views of Craig's appearance???? ?:) Further, I would have thought Craig's look was typical "Anglo-Saxon" and you don't get much more traditionally western European than that.

    I do, however, agree totally on your second point. :007)
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Not at all, and I think it's an excellent point. But I would say that I know women who, indeed, say he is good looking. In addition to individual issues, there may also be impacts from such variables as race and culture. Craig doesn't look like a typical western European, for instance, and some people may be reacting to that.

    Really? That's an interesting view point...I would say he has a Nordic look to him, blond, blue eyes... strong jaw (misses on the height though :)) ) and an 'outdoor' look to him, and I'm sure it's these qualities that gave him the 'Girl with the dragon tattoo' role.
    I think he does have some of those qualities, but what I hear over and over again from detractors is how he looks more like a Russian or Eastern European than a Western European. You can read some of those comments on these boards. People have frequently compared him to Vladimir Putin, for instance. The perspective of such individuals is that he doesn't look "English" enough, which suggests some or all of the variables I noted. I don't exactly buy into it, but the comments keep coming up again and again.
  • Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Not at all, and I think it's an excellent point. But I would say that I know women who, indeed, say he is good looking. In addition to individual issues, there may also be impacts from such variables as race and culture. Craig doesn't look like a typical western European, for instance, and some people may be reacting to that.

    The interesting thing about Daniel Craig is how different he can look from photo to photo. In some images, he looks impeccably good but not so much in others.

    Haven't the slightest clue what you mean in your first paragraph. 8-) What racial type would you suggest Craig belongs to? Do you really believe there is a cultural or racial motive behind peoples views of Craig's appearance???? ?:) Further, I would have thought Craig's look was typical "Anglo-Saxon" and you don't get much more traditionally western European than that.

    I do, however, agree totally on your second point. :007)
    See above, please.
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Not at all, and I think it's an excellent point. But I would say that I know women who, indeed, say he is good looking. In addition to individual issues, there may also be impacts from such variables as race and culture. Craig doesn't look like a typical western European, for instance, and some people may be reacting to that.

    Really? That's an interesting view point...I would say he has a Nordic look to him, blond, blue eyes... strong jaw (misses on the height though :)) ) and an 'outdoor' look to him, and I'm sure it's these qualities that gave him the 'Girl with the dragon tattoo' role.
    I think he does have some of those qualities, but what I hear over and over again from detractors is how he looks more like a Russian or Eastern European than a Western European. You can read some of those comments on these boards. People have frequently compared him to Vladimir Putin, for instance. The perspective of such individuals is that he doesn't look "English" enough, which suggests some or all of the variables I noted. I don't exactly buy into it, but the comments keep coming up again and again.

    I guess the more I think about this, I can sort of see your point. (If I squint really hard :)) ) His characters do range from country to country, and the one that fits your/their description the best would of course be Tuvia Bielski from Defiance. However, to me it's still an unusual reason why not to see him as attractive, as most of his roles have been British (second is US I think).... perhaps these people expect British men to be tall, dark and look like Brosnan....??

    Can't say I've ever had a conversation with one of my girlfriends who's reason why they found him unattractive is because he doesn't look 'British' enough.... but I suppose once people get an opinion, it's hard to shift... just interesting to see the objections and that people are still against him being in a legendary British role because he doesn't quite fit Fleming's exact description.... :#
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

    Really? That's an interesting view point...I would say he has a Nordic look to him, blond, blue eyes... strong jaw (misses on the height though :)) ) and an 'outdoor' look to him, and I'm sure it's these qualities that gave him the 'Girl with the dragon tattoo' role.
    I think he does have some of those qualities, but what I hear over and over again from detractors is how he looks more like a Russian or Eastern European than a Western European. You can read some of those comments on these boards. People have frequently compared him to Vladimir Putin, for instance. The perspective of such individuals is that he doesn't look "English" enough, which suggests some or all of the variables I noted. I don't exactly buy into it, but the comments keep coming up again and again.

    I guess the more I think about this, I can sort of see your point. (If I squint really hard :)) ) His characters do range from country to country, and the one that fits your/their description the best would of course be Tuvia Bielski from Defiance. However, to me it's still an unusual reason why not to see him as attractive, as most of his roles have been British (second is US I think).... perhaps these people expect British men to be tall, dark and look like Brosnan....??

    Can't say I've ever had a conversation with one of my girlfriends who's reason why they found him unattractive is because he doesn't look 'British' enough.... but I suppose once people get an opinion, it's hard to shift... just interesting to see the objections and that people are still against him being in a legendary British role because he doesn't quite fit Fleming's exact description.... :#

    Not my area of expertise thankfully...ahem, I always thought DC looked like Sid James off Bond duty but any post which mentions Lexi and her girlfriends is worth a second look :D
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,006MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:
    Lexi wrote:

    Really? That's an interesting view point...I would say he has a Nordic look to him, blond, blue eyes... strong jaw (misses on the height though :)) ) and an 'outdoor' look to him, and I'm sure it's these qualities that gave him the 'Girl with the dragon tattoo' role.
    I think he does have some of those qualities, but what I hear over and over again from detractors is how he looks more like a Russian or Eastern European than a Western European. You can read some of those comments on these boards. People have frequently compared him to Vladimir Putin, for instance. The perspective of such individuals is that he doesn't look "English" enough, which suggests some or all of the variables I noted. I don't exactly buy into it, but the comments keep coming up again and again.

    I guess the more I think about this, I can sort of see your point. (If I squint really hard :)) ) His characters do range from country to country, and the one that fits your/their description the best would of course be Tuvia Bielski from Defiance. However, to me it's still an unusual reason why not to see him as attractive, as most of his roles have been British (second is US I think).... perhaps these people expect British men to be tall, dark and look like Brosnan....??

    Can't say I've ever had a conversation with one of my girlfriends who's reason why they found him unattractive is because he doesn't look 'British' enough.... but I suppose once people get an opinion, it's hard to shift... just interesting to see the objections and that people are still against him being in a legendary British role because he doesn't quite fit Fleming's exact description.... :#

    But.... thats the point, really. Eventhough DC is James Blond, Fleming himself wrote in Moonraker, if I remember correctly, that JB does NOT look particularly English, and that how this was not cause for a concern because he usually works abroad and not in Britain.

    Therefore DC might not be to the letter of IF's description, but he is to the spirit of it. (His face I mean, I think there is still too much flash and fashion in DC's wardrobe.....)
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    0073 wrote:
    Lexi wrote:
    Gassy Man wrote:
    I think he does have some of those qualities, but what I hear over and over again from detractors is how he looks more like a Russian or Eastern European than a Western European. You can read some of those comments on these boards. People have frequently compared him to Vladimir Putin, for instance. The perspective of such individuals is that he doesn't look "English" enough, which suggests some or all of the variables I noted. I don't exactly buy into it, but the comments keep coming up again and again.

    I guess the more I think about this, I can sort of see your point. (If I squint really hard :)) ) His characters do range from country to country, and the one that fits your/their description the best would of course be Tuvia Bielski from Defiance. However, to me it's still an unusual reason why not to see him as attractive, as most of his roles have been British (second is US I think).... perhaps these people expect British men to be tall, dark and look like Brosnan....??

    Can't say I've ever had a conversation with one of my girlfriends who's reason why they found him unattractive is because he doesn't look 'British' enough.... but I suppose once people get an opinion, it's hard to shift... just interesting to see the objections and that people are still against him being in a legendary British role because he doesn't quite fit Fleming's exact description.... :#

    But.... thats the point, really. Eventhough DC is James Blond, Fleming himself wrote in Moonraker, if I remember correctly, that JB does NOT look particularly English, and that how this was not cause for a concern because he usually works abroad and not in Britain.

    Therefore DC might not be to the letter of IF's description, but he is to the spirit of it. (His face I mean, I think there is still too much flash and fashion in DC's wardrobe.....)


    Agree with you about the fashion, Bond should look stylish but not a 'fashion victim' as the look is essentially retro it's unlikely to date too badly like poor Roger's oft criticised Safari look, but nonetheless seems a bit too 'on message' for Bond. However DC looks good in it but I still think the hair is too savage.
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    A new photo from a French article highlighting Tom Ford sunglasses.

    James Bond chooses the Tom Ford glasses for Skyfall
    http://www.infolunettes.com/News/nws_732/james-bond-choisit-les-lunettes-tom-ford-pour-skyfall.html


    20120910_Daniel_Craig_James_Bond_LIGHT.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    edited September 2012
    Cool - the Skyfall edition must be near release!!

    Wonder what and where that "lair" supposed to be??

    Presume its the building in the trailer where he is captured etc and has all the computer network stuff inside it - the day after the casino?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,006MI6 Agent
    That is one-ugly-as-hell-dinner jacket. "There are dinner jackets and Dinner Jackets, this is neither..."

    It's too short, too tight and what the hell are those lumps on his back?
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    0073 wrote:
    That is one-ugly-as-hell-dinner jacket. "There are dinner jackets and Dinner Jackets, this is neither..."

    It's too short, too tight and what the hell are those lumps on his back?


    Seriously...? O.o It's definitely not too tight, we've seen the pictures and the trailer showing the tuxedo from other angles and it looks pretty damn good. I understand you have an another Tom Ford (or Brioni) dinner jacket to say so?
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    That's correct, there's nothing wrong about the jacket!
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    0073 wrote:
    That is one-ugly-as-hell-dinner jacket. "There are dinner jackets and Dinner Jackets, this is neither..."

    It's too short, too tight and what the hell are those lumps on his back?

    Wow - you must be out of your mind. Thats a stunning jacket. Tom Ford is clothing is incredible. Untouchable. So much better than Brioni. Those clothes looked almost baggy on Craig in comparison. Tom Ford has just taken style to whole new level with Bond. Awesome..
  • satanamasatanama SPAINPosts: 59MI6 Agent
    I got this from a T&A email dated about 3 1/2 years ago: "Your Bespoke Beyond the needle and thread
    The Turnbull & Asser bespoke department is happy to accommodate your personal demands for neckwear. We have a myriad of shapes available for neckties - from the skinny 7 cm blades that harken back to the Mod days of the 1960s and the super wide "Kipper" tie developed by Michael Fish during his tenure at T&A. Of course our classic shape is a timeless mainstay. Regardless of shape, all ties may be made to your desired length.

    For the bow tie connoisseur, we carry an extensive selection of bow shapes ranging from batwing to butterfly. Our silk books are replete with color, and include classic patterns from solids, spots, and stripes in a variety of finishes such as faille, grenadine, herringbone, knits, lace weave, and satin.

    We also have expertise in making neckwear for special occasions - from weddings to corporate use or scholastic associations. If you have a special need, contact us and our design team will be happy to assist you.

    To learn more about our bespoke tie service contact us at 212-752-5700 or via email at:

    bespokeinfo@turnbullandasser.com"

    I think it'd be best to have someone here (other than myself) contact them since my English is not good enough to do so.

    Iñaki
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,006MI6 Agent
    JBT0077 wrote:
    That's correct, there's nothing wrong about the jacket!

    You have got to be kidding! Look at post 1,057. Even the sleeves are so tight, that DC looks like he's going to Hulk that tux any minute.

    The fit is just all wrong, you can see it clearly in the official Skyfall banner, where DC looks as if he was holding breath because that tux is so tight. By the way the material of that tux looks like it's blue velour, now I know that certain fashion sense is inevitable in dressing 007, but that is just too "Ghetto Fabulous". 8-)
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    0073 wrote:
    JBT0077 wrote:
    That's correct, there's nothing wrong about the jacket!

    You have got to be kidding! Look at post 1,057. Even the sleeves are so tight, that DC looks like he's going to Hulk that tux any minute.

    The fit is just all wrong, you can see it clearly in the official Skyfall banner, where DC looks as if he was holding breath because that tux is so tight. By the way the material of that tux looks like it's blue velour, now I know that certain fashion sense is inevitable in dressing 007, but that is just too "Ghetto Fabulous". 8-)

    I think we can all count our lucky stars that Tom Ford is dressing James Bond and not you otherwise Craig might be wearing polyester suit about 5 sizes too big - lol
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    mudz112 wrote:
    0073 wrote:
    JBT0077 wrote:
    That's correct, there's nothing wrong about the jacket!

    You have got to be kidding! Look at post 1,057. Even the sleeves are so tight, that DC looks like he's going to Hulk that tux any minute.

    The fit is just all wrong, you can see it clearly in the official Skyfall banner, where DC looks as if he was holding breath because that tux is so tight. By the way the material of that tux looks like it's blue velour, now I know that certain fashion sense is inevitable in dressing 007, but that is just too "Ghetto Fabulous". 8-)

    I think we can all count our lucky stars that Tom Ford is dressing James Bond and not you otherwise Craig might be wearing polyester suit about 5 sizes too big - lol

    Precisely. The tux is "very slim fit" and there's really nothing wrong about it, Bond is looking "like he's holding his breath" because of his physics and the fact, that the tux is perfectly tailored. You must be one of the people that wear oversized Marks&Spencer suits, 3 buttons, all fastened, right?
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,006MI6 Agent
    edited September 2012
    :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

    Be that as it may, but the fit in what we have so far seen about suits in SF have been very poor. I have nothing against Tom Ford per se, IMHO the fit of the QoS suits was close to perfect. Although to my eye the CR tux fits better than the QoS tux.

    I'm just worried about the next step (if DC can take it with out ripping his pants 'cause their so tight). What about Bond 24? If this trend persists we're going to see Bond decked out in Thom Browne suits and having nightmares and flashbacks about being back in boarding school..... :o
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    I certainly agree with 0073 that the fit of the QOS suits were close to perfect for DC (so why change?) - far better than the ****-sacks that the Brioni CR suits were on his physique. Presumably, they were a carry-over from the Brosnan days when the loser fit of Brioni suited Brosnan's lankier build.

    I DO think the SKYFALL suits appear very tight (and too trendy), though from shot to shot they look quite classical. I'll wait to see how Craig MOVES in them in the film before I condemn or praise them.
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,006MI6 Agent
    I have to make an apology:

    I used in my post a while back a term "Ghetto Fabulous", I now realize that being in Europe, it can be interpreted as something aimed at the Polish visitors at this board, and I'd like retract that.

    I had no intention of making negative comments about Poles.

    I was merely trying to convey how I saw the material of James Bonds tux looking like a velour used in track suits that are popular in certain neighborhoods in United States.

    I am sorry for any negative feelings my posting may have caused.
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    0073 wrote:
    I have to make an apology:

    I used in my post a while back a term "Ghetto Fabulous", I now realize that being in Europe, it can be interpreted as something aimed at the Polish visitors at this board, and I'd like retract that.

    I had no intention of making negative comments about Poles.

    I was merely trying to convey how I saw the material of James Bonds tux looking like a velour used in track suits that are popular in certain neighborhoods in United States.

    I am sorry for any negative feelings my posting may have caused.

    I personally wouldn't have ever made that connection tbh. If we ain't careful, we'll end up not being able to say anything without fear of insulting someone.

    I really wouldnt worry about it if I was you.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    0073 wrote:
    I have to make an apology:

    I used in my post a while back a term "Ghetto Fabulous", I now realize that being in Europe, it can be interpreted as something aimed at the Polish visitors at this board, and I'd like retract that.

    I had no intention of making negative comments about Poles.

    I was merely trying to convey how I saw the material of James Bonds tux looking like a velour used in track suits that are popular in certain neighborhoods in United States.

    I am sorry for any negative feelings my posting may have caused.

    I personally wouldn't have ever made that connection tbh. If we ain't careful, we'll end up not being able to say anything without fear of insulting someone.

    I really wouldnt worry about it if I was you.

    Minigeff is right, especially that I haven't noticed anything ;PPP The other thing is that I was born in Germany, so relax :D (how many Polish people are here anyway?)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I too don't think an apology was needed, as I'm sure there was NO INTENT TO OFFEND.
    I like to think when I stop bt AJB, that we're all in a Bar having a drink. Discussing all
    things Bond. Which means thay will be some serious posts, some funny a bit of leg pulling
    for members who have known each other for years. Mixed with a few private jokes.
    I don't think anyone sets out to be Offensive ( unless they're a troll passing by ), Although
    Humor can be a funny thing ( see what i did there ). What one person finds funny, another
    wont understand it.

    I do agree with 0073, In some photos that dinner jacket looks like some Bus Drivers jacket. :p
    But I guess it's just the angle of the photo, and will look great on screen.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • mudz112mudz112 London, United KingdomPosts: 130MI6 Agent
    I certainly agree with 0073 that the fit of the QOS suits were close to perfect for DC (so why change?) - far better than the ****-sacks that the Brioni CR suits were on his physique. Presumably, they were a carry-over from the Brosnan days when the loser fit of Brioni suited Brosnan's lankier build.

    I DO think the SKYFALL suits appear very tight (and too trendy), though from shot to shot they look quite classical. I'll wait to see how Craig MOVES in them in the film before I condemn or praise them.

    Couldn't agree more - the Brioni suits and tux were not a patch on Tom Ford. I don't anything will ever beat the QoS suits. They were as close to perfect as you can get. But these Skyfall ones are still very good. Just please never go back to Brioni.
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,006MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    Minigeff is right, especially that I haven't noticed anything ;PPP The other thing is that I was born in Germany, so relax :D (how many Polish people are here anyway?)

    So which do you prefer beer {[] or vodka -{ ?

    Cheers
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    0073 wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:
    Minigeff is right, especially that I haven't noticed anything ;PPP The other thing is that I was born in Germany, so relax :D (how many Polish people are here anyway?)

    So which do you prefer beer {[] or vodka -{ ?

    Cheers

    I like Smirnoff, I like Heineken, I just can't mix them together because that ends up always quite badly...
  • james362001james362001 Lancaster, California USAPosts: 338MI6 Agent
    Do you remember where you parked your car?
    MrZareba wrote:
    0073 wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:
    Minigeff is right, especially that I haven't noticed anything ;PPP The other thing is that I was born in Germany, so relax :D (how many Polish people are here anyway?)

    So which do you prefer beer {[] or vodka -{ ?

    Cheers

    I like Smirnoff, I like Heineken, I just can't mix them together because that ends up always quite badly...
Sign In or Register to comment.