Skyfall Watch

167891012»

Comments

• PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Im with you on that Jag, the vintage SMP is much nicer than the newer one, the PO is nice, but the AT is an old mans watch :D

+ 1 -{

Funny, I have the exact opposite opinion. I think the new SMP (in blue) looks a lot better than the old one. To each his own.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Peppermill wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Im with you on that Jag, the vintage SMP is much nicer than the newer one, the PO is nice, but the AT is an old mans watch :D

+ 1 -{

Funny, I have the exact opposite opinion. I think the new SMP (in blue) looks a lot better than the old one. To each his own.

Agree everyone will have their own opinion on this. I have the new ceramic smp. I actually thought I was going to buy the old version with the waves, but when I tried both on at the same time, next to each other on my wrist, I fell in love with the new model. the older one looked....tired.
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,129MI6 Agent
    I think there's room for both!
    I have both a black and a blue 'old' spec SMP but find myself really wanting a new black ceramic version.... A beautiful classic looking watch!

But I also find myself needing a Submariner 16800, a Planet Ocean and the new Explorer too.... :s

Luckily, I don't have the funds at the moment... :#
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Needing a Submariner?! Is it that bad? :))
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    I have both a black and a blue 'old' spec SMP but find myself really wanting a new black ceramic version.... A beautiful classic looking watch!

But I also find myself needing a Submariner 16800, a Planet Ocean and the new Explorer too.... :s

Which Explorer (Explorer I or II?)

The Ceramic has grown on me however not a fan of the black SMP's

Will be interesting to see if they chuck a Seamaster back on DC's wrist, they really need to slow down now though. Hard to believe Brosnan lasted so long with the same watch!!!!!!!

I would like to pick up a 2 liner 14060 Tritium Sub for a balance of modern v vintage (dont think I should handle any older models lol)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I like the Explorer I...
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Explorer I all the way, BUT I am liking the the matt dial on the EXP II :007)

Go for a 1680 Unc, they have the maxi dial, much prettier in my opinion, though you might be able to pick up a 16800 transitional ( I think it is called) with a mixi dial to -{
    welshboy78 wrote:
    UNCLE27 wrote:

Which Explorer (Explorer I or II?)

The Ceramic has grown on me however not a fan of the black SMP's

Will be interesting to see if they chuck a Seamaster back on DC's wrist, they really need to slow down now though. Hard to believe Brosnan lasted so long with the same watch!!!!!!!

I would like to pick up a 2 liner 14060 Tritium Sub for a balance of modern v vintage (dont think I should handle any older models lol)

5513 all the way Welshy :D
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    BUT I am liking the the matt dial on the EXP II :007)

Wonder who pointed you into that direction?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    edited November 2013
    Asp9mm wrote:

I detest the new Rolex's. They are too big square, generic and blingy. :D I have the new Sub and I really don't like it. The PO looks a much nicer and refined watch. And I can't believe I'm saying that as I'm 100% in the Rolex camp.

Your downfall in watchtaste under the influence on snakepoison is obvious and alarming!

You still insist on getting an AT as it is a nice watch - so all your opinion regarding any watch is obsolete and irrelevant :D

Dp

Wonder if Bondtoys picked up another LV on his travels?? :007)
    Bondtoys wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    BUT I am liking the the matt dial on the EXP II :007)

Wonder who pointed you into that direction?

You did :D I would never of bothered looking at it otherwise
    Doesn't the new Explorer I have a matte dial too?
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    Doesn't the new Explorer I have a matte dial too?

Yes, the 214270 39mm Explorer has a matte dial.
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    Funny this is what I was rocking today!!!
    image.jpg
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    Stefan wrote:
    image.jpg

Cool - Original or 39mm model?
    Stefan wrote:
    image.jpg

Mmmmm... Nice!
    I need one of those...!! B-)
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Stefan wrote:
    image.jpg

Cool - Original or 39mm model?

39mm
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "