Stuff about Dan

Comments

• Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    Great bit of trivia, what is Daniels Characters name in Layer Cake?. The Answer is hillarious. You never find out. With so much happening you dont actually realise we never learn his name. One of thee great cinema/screen writing tricks ever pulled off. You end up willing the guy on even though he is involved in a horrible business and we never got to know his name LOL!

I think in the end credits he's referred to as XXXX but that's it!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    If true Daniel Craig has landed a role in the new Star Wars Movie. :D
    http://metro.co.uk/2014/09/14/some-really-exciting-news-regarding-daniel-craig-and-star-wars-episode-7-has-just-gone-and-dropped-4868312/

The 46-year-old actor, famous for his role as Bond, James Bond, apparently begged director JJ Abrams for a part in the upcoming sure-to-be-a-massive-hit sci-fi flick.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    In Hollywood these Days, begged means something else :))

If it's true, then good for him {[]
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Unless his character is leaked, it will be fun trying to guess who he is in it . :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,572Chief of Staff
    Unless his character is leaked, it will be fun trying to guess who he is in it . :))

Probably a Storm Trooper...
    YNWA 97
    I wonder if he'll be the storm trooper who keeps doing the gun barrel opening ? :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    According to Twitter ( so it must be true ) Daniel Craig and Timothy Dalton live in the same street in Chiswick !!

If you see two women acting suspiciously in the Chiswick area it will be me and Lexi :))
    :)) :)) :))
    Two Bonds in the one street, " What's the chances of that happening, Eh !" :D
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Perhaps you should open another boozer like the S&BS in Chiswick, TP? It would do a roaring trade! :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Not with those two Grumpy ,always wanting their privacy , No Photos! Couple.
    and the Two Bond actors would be just as Bad ! :p :))
    Yes, I read about that this Morning :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I wonder if it would work for us, if whenever we checked into
    A hotel we singed in as Daniel Craig or Sean Connery. :))
    I might try Blofeld next Time I have to do it :)
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Not with those two Grumpy ,always wanting their privacy , No Photos! Couple.
    and the Two Bond actors would be just as Bad ! :p :))

Hope you're not referring to me and Lexi TP !

After that incident with iCloud and my photos my privacy is very important to me :)) :)) :))
    I bet you deliberately, Fowled up apple's new operating system upgrade
    Just to stop those photos getting out ! :p :))
    :)) :))

Can never be too careful these Days -{
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I have a friend who always uses the names of great scientists when he makes a restaurant reservation. Some are obscure and would only be known to a few, others are very famous. It's quite hilarious when the hostess wades into the bar shouting "Albert Einstein" without batting an eyelid.
    I'd never thought of it before but I'm going to start doing it . :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    It is good fun!
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent

I use Pussy Galore when I check into The Dorchester...

...and I always get offered the penthouse suite. B-)
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Years ago a friend and I used to phone each other's work and leave messages in the name of film directors. Not a problem when they were English-sounding names no-one had ever heard of, such as Val Lewton or James Whale. He even had this one colleague who never twigged even when I left messages in my English accent but saying my name was Jacques Tourneur or Fritz Lang. He finally clicked when I said my name was Rainer Werner Fassbender and then promptly p*ssed myself laughing. :#
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    I think I might use Bond Aliases. Like
    David Somerset, Robert Sterling, James St John Smythe, James Stock
    Or Arlington Beech. :))
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    DC could easily travel incognito using the name Daniel Craig.

Obviously, having the lard bucket bodyguard one step behind for no apparent reason and shooting filthy looks at everyone with a camera quickly destroys the allusion of anonymity.

:))
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent

Hmmm...I wonder how long it'll take him to use David Dragonpol and if anyone ever notices it if he does?! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2774720/Daniel-Craig-looks-debonair-oak-frame-specs-joins-Joan-Collins-Chiltern-Firehouse.html

Bond new glasses! Daniel Craig looks debonair in oak frame specs as he joins Joan Collins at Chiltern Firehouse.
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2774720/Daniel-Craig-looks-debonair-oak-frame-specs-joins-Joan-Collins-Chiltern-Firehouse.html

Bond new glasses! Daniel Craig looks debonair in oak frame specs as he joins Joan Collins at Chiltern Firehouse.

When I saw the headline I thought Dan and Joannie had pitched up at a West Country Fire Station, and was about to go off on how the place was a "fire Station" not "fire House" just as they are still "firemen" not "firefighters", a title appropriated in the UK simply because one of the many Baldwin boys got shagged on the roof of a fire engine in a Holleeewooood Blockbuuuuster.

Of course, it's really a story about Dan and Joannie pitching up at a Yankee club, not about the fire service - sorry, fire brigade - at all.

Crumpy old man moment now over (though Dan's look sort of vibes that too, particularly if you chuck in a date with Joannie...)

:p
    I was just amazed at his double breasted suit, are they coming back ?
  • 7700777007 Posts: 502MI6 Agent
    Yikes, hide your asian daughters its Woody Allen. :o