Berenice Marlohe as Severine

Comments

• double o egodouble o ego Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    Berenice is such a hotty.
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Berenice is such a hotty.

Her stunt double is even hotter ;)
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Berenice is on the cover of the new edition of GQ magazine. The SEXIEST, DEADLIEST, FRENCHIEST BOND GIRL OF ALL TIME!

Skyfall's Berenice Marlohe covers GQ!
    http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/girls/articles/2012-07/01/berenice-marlohe-skyfall-british-gq-cover

BMarlohe_GQ_2Jul12_b_320x480.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • Alec 006Alec 006 Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Mirror (UK Newspaper) article about Severine (sorry Berenice's GQ shoot). Looking good for 33. :p

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/berenice-marlohe-lingerie-photos-bond-1121362

-{ -{
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde
  • zaphodzaphod Posts: 1,183MI6 Agent
    Sorry, still not seeing/getting it. She looks borderline anorexic to me. Am I alone? What do the ladies think?
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    zaphod wrote:
    Sorry, still not seeing/getting it. She looks borderline anorexic to me. Am I alone? What do the ladies think?

Hmm.....not getting the borderline anorexic thing. Have you ever seen someone who is anorexic? Borderline anorexic: think Amy Winehouse at her worst. Then again one man's "borderline anorexic" maybe another's "lean and fit" :)) -{
    HowardB wrote:
    zaphod wrote:

Hmm.....not getting the borderline anorexic thing. Have you ever seen someone who is anorexic? Borderline anorexic: think Amy Winehouse at her worst. Then again one man's "borderline anorexic" maybe another's "lean and fit" :)) -{

Agreed. As is one mans voluptuous is another mans... :007)
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I'm with you, Zap. Gorgeous face, but a bit too thin for my tastes.
    zaphod wrote:
    HowardB wrote:
    zaphod wrote:

Agreed. As is one mans voluptuous is another mans... :007)
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    That's the reason I dumped her. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I don't care for the really heavy eye make-up....I'm sure they will have her looking good in "Skyfall".
    I thought so!
    That's the reason I dumped her. :D
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Here are two photo's of Berenice Marlohe from GQ.

tumblr_m80x10ojr81rweb6xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m80wmcErrc1rweb6xo1_500.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    The most important thing is (if the trailer scenes end up in the final cut) she gets naked in the film :007) -{
    I automatically award extra points for that. :)
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    While I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting, I just don't buy this 'real woman with mature sexuality' crap.

I'm sorry love, but we've already seen ya sharing a shower with DC and its not like Susan Boyle could ever land a role like that.

I'd say Camille was more 'sexually mature' purely on the premise that she didn't sleep with bond to get what she wanted (to kill general fatboy).

Unless there's some twist to the story and a massively underlining reason why severine would sleep with bond, I'd say she's a run of the mill bog standard bond girl.

Or am I being too harsh.

(ps Berenice, if ya reading this it's nothing personal and got nothing to do with the fact I walked straight past you thinking you was an extra only to realise after that you were the leading lady and I've been kicking myself ever since)
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    If I remember correctly, we have heard that "equal" Bond Girl crap since Moonraker from every actress. That "mature sexuality" line falls under that category imo.

Not sure if it's because they never read something, have been told to do so, or if they really believe it :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Its ok Singe, Im sure she didnt take any notice or you either, she was far more interested in her cream cake :D

minigeff wrote:
    While I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed for farting, I just don't buy this 'real woman with mature sexuality' crap.

I'm sorry love, but we've already seen ya sharing a shower with DC and its not like Susan Boyle could ever land a role like that.

I'd say Camille was more 'sexually mature' purely on the premise that she didn't sleep with bond to get what she wanted (to kill general fatboy).

Unless there's some twist to the story and a massively underlining reason why severine would sleep with bond, I'd say she's a run of the mill bog standard bond girl.

Or am I being too harsh.

(ps Berenice, if ya reading this it's nothing personal and got nothing to do with the fact I walked straight past you thinking you was an extra only to realise after that you were the leading lady and I've been kicking myself ever since)
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Hey, give the lass some credit.

She's the first wowan to shag JB who's a size bigger than him; look at the sizing when she grapples with DC in the shower.

Perhaps that's what's meant by "mature sexuality"....

:p
    Maybe she still has her heal on :D

She's the first wowan to shag JB who's a size bigger than him; look at the sizing when she grapples with DC in the shower.

danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Maybe she still has her heal on :D

Maybe Craigy forgot to take his box into the shower with him.
    Yeah, Singe borrowed it so he could look at her stand in :v :D
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    She is 5' 8'' according to the net, so slightly shorter.
    Number24 wrote:
    She is 5' 8'' according to the net, so slightly shorter.

Doesn't look it.... :s
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    Don't know anything about her, except that Entertainment Weekly says that she likes to be naked. Who am I to quarrel with that?? :x

Still, I'm slightly disappointed that she looks like Olga Kurylenko's sister. Time for a blonde, or a redhead, I think. Just for variety's sake.
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Well one things for sure, she looks better in the shower then in any scene where she wears clothes!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Don't know anything about her, except that Entertainment Weekly says that she likes to be naked. Who am I to quarrel with that?? :x

Still, I'm slightly disappointed that she looks like Olga Kurylenko's sister. Time for a blonde, or a redhead, I think. Just for variety's sake.

With you on that one...also felt that Olga bore a slight resemblance to Eva Green (mainly colouring/skin tone)
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    She's one of the best looking Bond girls we had for years in my opinion :) -
    Personally, I really love women with brown eyes, always had a thing for that... :D
    And the majority of Bond girls have always been blue-eyed...
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    She's one of the best looking Bond girls we had for years in my opinion :)

I've yet to be that impressed by her...I don't think she is all that and she isn't a patch on Eva Green :x
    YNWA 97
    I have to admit that In pictures she looks stunning, But from the little
    I've seen of her in trailers etc she Doesn't look that hot on screen.
    Then again I'm no Brad Pitt either. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Beautiful woman - I have no idea what some of you are complaining about. (And I'm absolutely stunned to learn that TP is "no Brad Pitt"!)
    More like George Clooney these days with the grey Hair. :#
    Then again at least I still have my hair. :))