Berenice Marlohe as Severine

Comments

• HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    She's one of the best looking Bond girls we had for years in my opinion :)

I've yet to be that impressed by her...I don't think she is all that and she isn't a patch on Eva Green :x

Berenice is pure sensuality...Eva was delicate and intelectually stimulating...both equally stunning...
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

I've yet to be that impressed by her...I don't think she is all that and she isn't a patch on Eva Green :x

Well, if we didn't all have different taste in women, I guess a lot less baby's were born... :)
    Eva Green is alright sure, and she just played one of the more important Bond girls in the franchise, she has some funny looking 'elf-like' ears though.. ever noticed? From what I've seen of Benerice, I personally think she's way hotter.. And those eyes! :D
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Halcon wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Berenice is pure sensuality...Eva was delicate and intelectually stimulating...both equally stunning...

Intellectually stimulating??

Are we still talking about Bing Girls? :v

I for my part found her mostly annoying - a bit like Goodnight in TMWTGG but less pretty.
    Britt Ekland was a stunner back then.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    Vesper was a different type of character; a government accountant involved in the management of large sums of money, not the mistress/female hench"person" for the typical Bond meglomaniac / psycho villain type. Eva Green was perfect for that type of role, intellectual enough to be a government bean counter, but also attractive, sensual and vulnerable enough to be seduced by a gigolo and then blackmailed into betraying her own government but then sacrificing her own life for to save Bond.
  • HoagieHoagie Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    HowardB wrote:
    Vesper was a different type of character; a government accountant involved in the management of large sums of money, not the mistress/female hench"person" for the typical Bond meglomaniac / psycho villain type. Eva Green was perfect for that type of role, intellectual enough to be a government bean counter, but also attractive, sensual and vulnerable enough to be seduced by a gigolo and then blackmailed into betraying her own government but then sacrificing her own life for to save Bond.

Wow! That is the most concise summing up of a movie plot I have ever heard! Brilliant! :))
    HowardB wrote:

exactly...
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    I have nothing to base this on except the trailers, but my guess is that Severine in "Skyfall" is more the "Femme Fatale" type associated with Bond films. Super hot looking, formidable, working for the big crazy villain but possibly morally conflicted which Bond hopes to exploit by seducing her to get to her boss, the aforementioned psycho villain. And I can't stress this enough, apparently gets naked in the movie, a Bond tradition that's return is most welcome -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Sir Miles wrote:

Well, if we didn't all have different taste in women, I guess a lot less baby's were born... :)
    Eva Green is alright sure, and she just played one of the more important Bond girls in the franchise, she has some funny looking 'elf-like' ears though.. ever noticed? From what I've seen of Benerice, I personally think she's way hotter.. And those eyes! :D

Nope...sorry...I find Berenice almost bland...I hope I'm wrong when I see her in SF....her eyes have nothing...look into Eva's and be trapped forever... :x
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Nope...sorry...I find Berenice almost bland...I hope I'm wrong when I see her in SF....her eyes have nothing...look into Eva's and be trapped forever... :x

i sure am...
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Berenice appeared at the GQ UK Men of the Year Awards on Tuesday. She said that filming Skyfall "was a tense and unique experience but I enjoyed it. I can't wait to hear what fans of Bond films make of it."

Berenice Marlohe: Filming Skyfall Was Tense
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news/berenice-marlohe-filming-skyfall-was-tense_1410268

Berenice-Marlohe-486x750.jpg
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Wonder if she gets bumped off!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Berenice attended a Skyfall event at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Moscow earlier today and posed for photographs.

2012-09-29t084544z_1389252701_gm1e89t1abu01_rtrmadp_3_russia.jpg

berenice-marlohe-092912-%20(5).jpg
    An interview with Berenice Marlohe, in which she talks about (amongst other things) Dame Shirley Bassey, her character Severine, Daniel Craig, and working on the set at Pinewood.

Berenice Marlohe: Meet Bond's new babe
    http://businessmirror.com.ph/home/life/33712-berenice-marlohe-meet-bonds-new-babe
    Moore Than wrote:
    Berenice appeared at the GQ UK Men of the Year Awards on Tuesday. She said that filming Skyfall "was a tense and unique experience but I enjoyed it. I can't wait to hear what fans of Bond films make of it."

Berenice Marlohe: Filming Skyfall Was Tense
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news/berenice-marlohe-filming-skyfall-was-tense_1410268

Berenice-Marlohe-486x750.jpg

...Jesus Christ...
    ...I've had a heart attack... :o
    Roger Moore, Carole Bouquet and Berenice Marlohe appeared on French TV's Le Grand Journal. Scroll down the page and click on La Suite: les 50 ans de James Bond. They appear at 3 minutes.

LE GRAND JOURNAL - CANAL +
    http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/pid3349-c-le-grand-journal.html?sc_cmpid=FBShare

safe_image.php?d=AQBaWzzOfF0s5NTo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.canal-plus.com%2Fwwwplus%2Fimage%2F6%2F15%2F2%2FVIGNETTE_AUTO_359006_H.jpg&jq=100
    Berenice features on the cover of November's issue of Maxim Magazine. Interview plus gallery at the link below.

Our Interview with Berenice Marlohe
    http://www.maxim.com/girls-of-maxim/our-interview-with-berenice-marlohe

177berenice_cover_slide.jpg
    Prepare to hose yourself down before clicking on the link below. Berenice bares her breasts in a nude scene from French medical TV drama Equipe medicale d'urgence (Emergency Medical Team).

Article, photo's + video.
    Skyfall Bond girl strips totally nude for steamy TV sex scene
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/4586294/Skyfall-Bond-girl-Berenice-Marlohe-strips-totally-nude.html
    Here is a video of Berenice's photoshoot for November's issue of Maxim Magazine.

007 Heaven with Berenice Marlohe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V9qz3rYWsRE
    Berenice Marlohe is on the cover of November's Spanish issue of Harper's BAZAAR. Numerous other pics plus a video of the photoshoot can be seen at the link below.

James Bond Skyfall Girl, Berenice Marlohe Photographed by Benjamin Kanarek for Harper's BAZAAR
    http://www.benjaminkanarekblog.com/2012/10/25/james-bond-skyfall-girl-berenice-marlohe-photographed-benjamin-kanarek-harpers-bazaar/

James-Bond-Skyfall-Girl-Berenice-Marlohe-photographer-Benjamin-Kanarek-Harpers-Bazaar-Espanol-111.jpg

James-Bond-Skyfall-Girl-Berenice-Marlohe-photographer-Benjamin-Kanarek-Harpers-Bazaar-Espanol-04.jpg
    I think Berenice Marlohe is the surprise package of Skyfall. Yes, she looks pretty but she also portrays the femme fatale convincingly. Berenice was in Berlin yesterday attending the Premiere with Daniel Craig, Sam Mendes and Barbara Broccoli.

Article and numerous pics from Skyfall Berlin Premiere.
    Dressed to thrill!
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2225489/Berenice-Marlohe-looks-inch-Bond-girl-flaunts-hourglass-curves-low-cut-gown.html

article-2225489-15C3C46C000005DC-468_634x1081.jpg
    Berenice is on the cover of December's issue of FHM Magazine. Click on the link below for pics and a video of her photoshoot.

Berenice Marlohe: 'I would love to be the Joker in the next Batman'
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a434876/berenice-marlohe-i-would-love-to-be-the-joker-in-the-next-batman.html

showbiz_berenice_marlohe_fhm_cover.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I have to admitt she suprised me in Skyfall, she was very good.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    I have to admitt she suprised me in Skyfall, she was very good.

likewise.

when i saw the teaser clip of her asking Bond what he knew about fear, I thought her accent was really gonna annoy me.

i was happily surprised when I saw the film and realised, the whole scene, put into context was great and her acting was superb, she really shows her emotion and appear genuinely fearful when she performs this scene. top marks to her.

i just wish when i walked past her on set i hadn't assumed she was an extra. did get a nice smile off her though.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    edited November 2012
    Was it a smile or laughter :D
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Was it a smile or laughter :D

Well she had to smile as he'd borrowed Hamster's box from Top Gear otherwise she would not have seen him amounst the other Munchkins :D
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Well she was eating a big cream cake at the time, so I think Singe is confused as she had to grin to get it in :D
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Well she was eating a big cream cake at the time, so I think Singe is confused as she had to grin to get it in :D

Either that or someone had pointed out certain archived prop pieces made for Bond 20 by an apprentice :D
    BTW, she does make a terrific whisky shot glass coaster! :)
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, Berenice Marlohe has joined the all-star cast of Terrence Malick's latest film. The untitled film stars Christian Bale, Cate Blanchett, Michael Fassbender, Ryan Gosling, Rooney Mara and Natalie Portman. The details of Berenice's character are being kept under wraps.

Bond Girl Berenice Marlohe Joins Terrence Malick's Latest All-Star Drama (Exclusive)
    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/bond-girl-berenice-marlohe-joins-385792
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    I think her acting in Skyfall was pretty good, but I'm sorry, I really don't like her looks at all. While I love dark eyed and brunette women there is something about her face/mouth that is a real turn off for me. Naomi Harris on the other hand is absolutely gorgeous IMHO. O well, to each his own I guess.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    I thought her acting was waaaaay stronger then Naomis
    Instagram - bondclothes007