Actors Who'd Make Great Bond Villains

2»

Comments

• DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    Peppermill wrote:
    Another great Bond villian:

Lee Tamahori! :))

:D I don't know if he is the only only one to blame (Pervis, Wade GRRRRR) for DAD, but IMHO that was an awful movie.

Yeah he proberbly isn't, but he had a lot of influence in it... In the making of DAD, you see him mentioning that he likes fancy editing a lot. (Hence the super fast to slow-motion shots in the movie.) He also mentions that Bond just has to go with his time and keep up with modern-day movies, like the matrix. And also that in his opinion CGI should take over the new generation of Bond movies.... They really felt the need to compete with other action movies at the time. In my opinion this man should just be kept away from EON as far as possible :)) - He looks like a villian who could have played Eliot Carver though!
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    I have seen the special features of the 2 disc DAD DVD a long time ago but Lee did put a lot of "style" :s in DAD. So you are right, he is responsible for the "look" of the movie.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent

He deserves an Elliot Carver death for not respecting the first rule of mass media.
    Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
    #1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS
  • DutchfingerDutchfinger Holland With LovePosts: 1,240MI6 Agent
    chrisisall wrote:

He deserves an Elliot Carver death for not respecting the first rule of mass media.

Haha or a Krest death! (LTK) with Pierce Brosnan holding the axe... :))
    Better known as DutchBondFan on YouTube. My 007 movie reviews: Recapping 007
    YouTube channel Support my channel on Patreon Twitter Facebook fanpage
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent

I'vementioned the Swedish actor Mikael Persbrandt (aged 60 , height 6'2'') before, but I think he'd make a very good Bond villain. In a new movie he plas the UN Gerneral Secretary Dag Hammarskjold who died of a gun shot to the head during a plane crash in the Congo ....

Surely I can't be the only one who sees a Bond villain in these photos?