Do Anything Bond Today?

2»

Comments

• Gassy ManGassy Man USAPosts: 2,972MI6 Agent
    007DAN wrote:
    Today was a great day.

I travelled first class to London on the train. Had scrambled eggs and strong coffee for breakfast. Went to the Barbican to check out 50 years of Bond Style (If you missed it, shame on you), it was awesome. Walked down Jermyn St looking in Church's shop and grabbed myself a Floris 89 tester. Went to Dukes for a Vesper and then on to Scotts for Dressed Crab, a Black Velvet and a glass of Rose Champagne. What a great day.
    2012_09_05_13_05_09.jpg

2012_09_05_15_29_32.jpg

2012_09_05_16_54_45.jpg

2012_09_05_18_02_36.jpg

2012_09_05_18_40_11.jpg
    Well done, Dan! -{
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    as my Dad used to say: "Never show off. Because those you're showing off to might think what you've got is fooook all" -{

And others might just think you're a flash ponce :))

I see money as an unfortunately necessary evil. I certainly don't hold a grudge against those who are better off than others, regardless of how they acquire their wealth. I'm not a rich person, but I am very fortunate in life, I have a roof over my head, a lovely wife and a nipper on the way. I take nothing for granted. But as far as flashing coin goes, it very rarely impresses me tbh. This is probably why all the flash nosh etc doesn't really do anything for me.

Like I say, not knocking those who enjoy these things, but I feel people should do so cos they genuinely enjoy them, not so they can show off to people.

MG -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Well I did walk the dog, In the unauthorised Biography of Bond, as a Boy is said
    to have a Dog "Drax" Which I'm sure he took for walkies. :p
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Well I did walk the dog, In the unauthorised Biography of Bond, as a Boy is said
    to have a Dog "Drax" Which I'm sure he took for walkies. :p

In the unauthorised unauthorised UNAUTHORISED Biography (ie the one we've never read) I'm sure with Bond's penis profligacy he's got a couple o' kids knockin' about somewhere?

So have I. -{