"Enjoying Death" Shirt: Update Post 926

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Thank you...not giving up by a long shot since I want this shirt for myself as well! The one I have is a small and doesn't fit.
  • TylerTyler Posts: 184MI6 Agent
    Topman have a look-a-like shirt in store now for £30 - may keep you ticking over until the real deal is available again (hopefully)
    Never fear the event
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Thank you...not giving up by a long shot since I want this shirt for myself as well! The one I have is a small and doesn't fit.

are you selling it?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Imagine he is keeping it so he can get a company to reproduce (copy) it
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Wish that Magnoli had been given the opportunity to take this one up.. his Madagascar shirts look excellent.. but at last communication with him he advised they were not interested as someone else was taking it on... if that someone else is this guy that went out of commo, then maybe Magnoli should be contacted again..
    I have contacted both. Magnoli is a good guy but staying the course as this other gent is back on track. Hope to have a good update in about a week.
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I have contacted both. Magnoli is a good guy but staying the course as this other gent is back on track. Hope to have a good update in about a week.

Excellent news. Cheers Mantis
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I've tracked down another one!!!! Size S again :( But I know there was still somebody interestd, so PM me :)

Here is a picture. The shirt is new without tags!

image.jpg
  • DoctorDoctor ItalyPosts: 140MI6 Agent
    IMG_0765.jpg

...mine is just arrived...

Thanks to MrZareba....

Dr.
    AM
    Orbis Non Sufficit
  • drugtestdrugtest Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    I haven't read through this whole thread, but does this shirt run true to size or is it another "size up" situation?
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    I've tracked down another one!!!! Size S again :( But I know there was still somebody interestd, so PM me :)

Here is a picture. The shirt is new without tags!

image.jpg

PM sent
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    drugtest wrote:
    I haven't read through this whole thread, but does this shirt run true to size or is it another "size up" situation?

It's a very slim fit, great for muscular body types! :)
  • drugtestdrugtest Posts: 116MI6 Agent
    Hmmm, what about for someone with skinny arms and about 5 lbs of extra weight in the beer belly region?

Sounds like I would need a Medium.
    This shirt is not forgiving.
    The Mantis wrote:
    This shirt is not forgiving.

That's right... I had a chance to try on the L (that's my size) and honestly, I had a problem with the last button (little beer belly...). Anyway, this shirt is tight as hell, but it gives a wonderful body shape in my opinion.
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    So these are slim then eh? I probably need a medium. I usually take a small in Jcrew slim fit shirts, if anyone else can compare.
  • PolynikesPolynikes U.k.Posts: 276MI6 Agent
    TheExit148 wrote:
    So these are slim then eh? I probably need a medium. I usually take a small in Jcrew slim fit shirts, if anyone else can compare.

I have a few zara and massimo dutti shirts.... They're owned by the same company. I'm normally a large but require an xl with their kit. I like the fit if their shirts. Still desperately trying to get hold of one of these!
    "I'm motivated by my duty"

1.SF 2.CR 3.OHMSS 4.DN 5.YOLT
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Also bear in mind, folks, that these shirts come from Zara's Young Line, so they're basically designed to fit teenagers, not the more "well insulated for the winter" worldly-wise gentlemen on here!
    Great point!
    Also bear in mind, folks, that these shirts come from Zara's Young Line, so they're basically designed to fit teenagers, not the more "well insulated for the winter" worldly-wise gentlemen on here!

I'm 22 so i still consider myself a teenager... Xd The shirt is still for taking by the way. :)
  • JB1962JB1962 USAPosts: 194MI6 Agent
    PM Sent
    The shirt has been sold, keep an eye on this thread in case I will find another one :) No shirts in size M has been found by now...
    Polynikes wrote:
    TheExit148 wrote:

I have a few zara and massimo dutti shirts.... They're owned by the same company. I'm normally a large but require an xl with their kit. I like the fit if their shirts. Still desperately trying to get hold of one of these!

**** that means I will need a XXL :)
  • PolynikesPolynikes U.k.Posts: 276MI6 Agent
    I think xxl is only a 44 chest. I'm a 44 but prefer xl. That said not all their shirts are slim fit..... If you look at the zara web page all the male models look like they're on heroin!
    "I'm motivated by my duty"

1.SF 2.CR 3.OHMSS 4.DN 5.YOLT
    Polynikes wrote:
    I think xxl is only a 44 chest. I'm a 44 but prefer xl. That said not all their shirts are slim fit..... If you look at the zara web page all the male models look like they're on heroin!

Haha yeah!

Zara youth is even slimmer then Zara though is it not??

Oh well hopefully Mantis has some luck so sizing wont be an issue! {[]
    Yes, the sizes will be offered in more reasonable measurements...
  • thelordflasheartthelordflasheart Posts: 311MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Polynikes wrote:

Haha yeah!

Zara youth is even slimmer then Zara though is it not??

Oh well hopefully Mantis has some luck so sizing wont be an issue! {[]

Yes, Zara Youth is *extremely* slim. I normally wear a Small in Zara shirts quite comfortably and my Medium is just a touch tight on the chest still.
  • Ens007Ens007 EnglandPosts: 863MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Polynikes wrote:
    TheExit148 wrote:

You think you've got problems mate ... I'd be bordering on an XXXL at this rate by virtue of having a 46/47 inch chest & being very broad! :))
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Great work on the replica mantis , hats off to you if it can get sorted. Fantastic that your doing this on behalf of your needs and also the bond community. Can't wait to see this progress. I'm in for a shirt as soon as possible anyway.

In the meantime if anyone comes across a zara shirt medium or small , pm me as ill be in!

If not , I look forward to mantis and this SA replica. Congratulations again on taking the project on.
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Yeah, I'm with you
    Ens007 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Polynikes wrote:

You think you've got problems mate ... I'd be bordering on an XXXL at this rate by virtue of having a 46/47 inch chest & being very broad! :))
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•