Skyfall : merchandise, memorabilia, toys ....

Comments

• roi007roi007 Posts: 409MI6 Agent
    There is another forum???

I see deodorant
    and another unknown pack
    The name is Bond, James Bond...
  • LagoonaLagoona GermanyPosts: 84MI6 Agent
    - Eau de Toilette
    - After Shave
    - Shower Gel
    - Deodorant Spray
    - Deodorant Stift
    - Card Etui

I've bought the Shower Gel... 10 € (very refreshing and smells good)

Foto0817.jpg
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Someone told me they carry the line at Kohls in the States...anyone seen these?
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    It is made by Procter and Gamble so I would imagine it should be available everywhere that P&G products are sold...which is everywhere, basically!
  • spartanrkspartanrk Las VegasPosts: 88MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    just looked yesterday at kohls, no luck
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I think I read that Harrod's had it exclusively until the middle of September when it should be available everywhere so hopefully it will start popping up now.
  • DrFragmentDrFragment South Coast Of EnglandPosts: 49MI6 Agent
    Noticed this on Modelzone (UK) website. Its going to be in my collection !
    http://www.modelzone.co.uk/film-and-tv/italeri-1-100-james-bond-skyfall-aw101-helicopter-model.html
    Skyfall_copter.jpg
    "Mm... Royal Beluga, north of the Caspian."
  • themanfrombrusselsthemanfrombrussels BrusselsPosts: 187MI6 Agent
    Hi, are any fellow Bond fans in the Netherlands able to get me one of the Skyfall 1 litre bottles of Heineken? PM if you're able to help and I can send money via Paypal or in the post.

Cheers

Hi , please send me your address via pm and i will get back to you on monday with excact postage costs .

Anyone else as i bought a few of them ?
    roi007 wrote:
    There is another forum???

I see deodorant
    and another unknown pack

yes the MI6 community one

http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/3688/skyfall-merchandising/p1
    it was a real mission to get hold of them, went to Terneuzen yesterday ... managed to pick up the limited edition @ Gall & Gall (thanx for the earlier tips in this post) and they only had the 12 pack @ AH ....
    another mission is planned to find the 6 pack , 'cause when we arrived in Breskens the PLUS supermarket was already closed .
    Here's what Heineken have come up with in The Netherlands so far:

IMG_0822.jpg

6-pack bottles
    8-pack bottles
    1 litre special packaging

As you can see, 2 of the 6 are already chilling in me fridge :D
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    The Heineken 6 pack seems not be be availalbe everywhere... Albert Heijn should stock it.
    As for the 007 fragrance: the small instore display I've seen, the cubes and large standee not X-(
    The Heineken 6 pack seems not be be availalbe everywhere... Albert Heijn should stock it.
    As for the 007 fragrance: the small instore display I've seen, the cubes and large standee not X-(

thanx , will look for a Albert Heijn shop during the next mission to Holland .
    not seen any displays yet .
    there is a small ad in the ETOS catalogue .

for those who live in Belgium, i had the confirmation from http://www.rob-brussels.be/ that they will stock the 007 limited edition Bollinger bottles .
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    wow looks like a special Xbox edition of 007 stuff lol. cant wait to get my hands on this. love the cologne
    picture taken from another 007 forum

7954791154_531cc99ce0_b.jpg
    Shocking...
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    is this particular package coming to the US?

14lrl3l.jpg
    Shocking...
  • spartanrkspartanrk Las VegasPosts: 88MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    i still havent seen this anywhere in the states (bond fragrance)... anyone had any luck?
    spartanrk wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    i still havent seen this anywhere in the states (bond fragrance)... anyone had any luck?

seen them in Belgium and the Netherlands ... but no displays so far :(
    good luck with your mission in the States .
    the campaign is starting a little bit too slowly in Belgium, so unfourtunately have to travel a bit and rely on online shopping to get my hands on merchandise .

8095829275_68494f27e4_c.jpg
    SKYFALL by jackthatcatwasclean, on Flickr
    Cool Coca-cola pack! Did you get it at a store or online?

Btw: for the first time in years, Coca-cola and Heineken are lacking in-store promotion in Holland :(
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    im having trouble finding both the coke zero and Heineken with skyfall labels here in the states.
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    kinda funny that they use the "semi-Sean Connery" shiloutte for all the advertising stuff.
  • Jimbo Bond 007Jimbo Bond 007 UKPosts: 80MI6 Agent
    Good work themanfrombrussels
    edited October 2012
    Hi , coca cola in store at "Carrefour" supermarket in Belgium .
    I totally agree, 50 years of Bond + SKYFALL and not seen any (big) campaigns in Belgium either :(

have you sen the Heineken stand up they made in the US ?

just ordered some limited edition Bollinger bottles from the distributor in Belgium as they are (again) impossible to locate over here, not even in the top / delicatessen supermarket in Brussels who were suppose to stock them .
    Cheers, I'll have to try and stop by a Carrefour if possible.

Gladly I ordered a U.S. Heineken standee online, as Europe is apparently not likely to see these in store(s).
    The Bollinger bottles are going like crazy, unbelievable.

All in all, the U.K. seems to be the main source of Skyfall related goodies. :#
    edited October 2012
    Cheers, I'll have to try and stop by a Carrefour if possible.

Gladly I ordered a U.S. Heineken standee online, as Europe is apparently not likely to see these in store(s).
    The Bollinger bottles are going like crazy, unbelievable.

All in all, the U.K. seems to be the main source of Skyfall related goodies. :#

indeed UK .
    not seen any OPI merchandise over here yet either , they still seem to be more into the Spiderman line in the cosmetic shops :s

seen this one on the well known online webshop ;) (weight is 18 kilos)

unfortunately somebody would kill me if i came with that in the house
    merchandise / memorabilia room is full full full and adding this to the living room might be a bit tricky :))

8099418608_6a9a18df03.jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJCsFBq0fLGw3BQdw0jpYPg~~60_58 by jackthatcatwasclean, on Flickr

8099418704_d4cf814fb6.jpg
    $T2eC16ZHJHQE9nzEy9TZBQdw0pdtgQ~~60_58 by jackthatcatwasclean, on Flickr
    edited October 2012
    a little message from procter and Gamble Europe ... i tried my luck trying to get some displays for the 007 fragrance

"Unfortunately we are not able to provide you any promotional items."

well at least i tried ;)

and in the meantime back from the newsagent

2 magazines from Belgium

8099467284_d737940e63_b.jpg
    Image0405 by jackthatcatwasclean, on Flickr

French and international press

8099460389_31abe530cb_b.jpg
    Image0404 by jackthatcatwasclean, on Flickr
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    If you are trying to acquire displays from companies a good technique is to tell them you will be using them for social media postings about their products and give them examples of the sites you will post to...FB, AJB, etc...then make good on it...when they send you the display show them off a bit and then send the companies the link to your post. You may find that they send you even more things on a regular basis after that. Most of these companies have agencies or internal groups that are responsible for online social marketing, so if you are willing to help in that they regard they tend to be responsive. Approach it as a win for them and for you and then show them that their efforts will bear fruit...
  • Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
    Coming up by OPI:

Opi_1.jpg

Opi_2.jpg

Does anyone know where these nail varnishes are stocked in the UK??
    "NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming
    Coming up by OPI:

Opi_1.jpg

Opi_2.jpg

Does anyone know where these nail varnishes are stocked in the UK??

online : http://www.lenawhite.co.uk/store/new-in-1/bon
    The Mantis wrote:
    If you are trying to acquire displays from companies a good technique is to tell them you will be using them for social media postings about their products and give them examples of the sites you will post to...FB, AJB, etc...then make good on it...when they send you the display show them off a bit and then send the companies the link to your post. You may find that they send you even more things on a regular basis after that. Most of these companies have agencies or internal groups that are responsible for online social marketing, so if you are willing to help in that they regard they tend to be responsive. Approach it as a win for them and for you and then show them that their efforts will bear fruit...

thanks for the tips .... -{