Skyfall : merchandise, memorabilia, toys ....

13»

Comments

• themanfrombrusselsthemanfrombrussels BrusselsPosts: 187MI6 Agent
    more OPI missions accomplished

8100448833_cfe0e3000e_b.jpg
    Image0406 by jackthatcatwasclean, on Flickr
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    Got the displays too, ex USA. They're made of thin cardboard, whereas Revlon did plastic ones back in 2002 - a bit more sturdy.
    But hey, nice displays nonetheless!
  • smallstepsprojectsmallstepsproject Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Click below to see the ebay auction for the shoes Judi Dench wore in Skyfall:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110958840259?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Genuine and for charity.

www.smallstepsproject.org
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Very excited that this just came in today! Now to display it on my desk at home or at work....hmmmmm.
    photo_21.jpg
    edited October 2012
    Got the displays too, ex USA. They're made of thin cardboard, whereas Revlon did plastic ones back in 2002 - a bit more sturdy.
    But hey, nice displays nonetheless!

was expecting to get plastic ones , but as you say very nice to display . I do like them a lot .
    not complaining, but adding the name of the movies on the front of the varnish bottles would not have been a luxury , it would have added that littke extra . need to rely to the sticker on the bottom to put them in the right place .
    did you manage to get the 3rd one as well ?
    Yeah, the perspex one. It has a cardboard Severine header slided in at the top, the rest is a 'regular' 2 shelf display:

Opi_Skyfall_display.jpg

There's also a small cardboard display for the nail strips, which I hope to obtain:

Opi_nail_display.jpg
    edited October 2012
    The Mantis wrote:
    Very excited that this just came in today! Now to display it on my desk at home or at work....hmmmmm.
    photo_21.jpg

Cool! It that a promo standee or the actual box it comes in?

Edit: never mind - limited edition 007 doggie in box!
    COCA COLA ZERO campaign in Belgium , Antwerp train station ....

http://youtu.be/RDiZOnzajNU
  • BondGirl68BondGirl68 USAPosts: 18MI6 Agent
    Finally! Ulta advertising the OPI James Bond collection! (Look for the ad slick in today's paper for a coupon!) :D
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Someone told me they carry the line at Kohls in the States...anyone seen these?

Picked-up the small size today as they were sold out of the large; clerk said it's been selling well.

But Kohl's (checked a couple of locations) doesn't have any displays or any of the products (toiletries, gift sets, etc.) other than the fragrance.

Bizarre: I would never have put Kohl's on a par with Harrod's but that's P&G distribution for ya ...
    follow the link to check out the displays at the Brussels avant premiere on 24/10/2012

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/546694/#p546694
    new "DI" (similar to Boots in UK), campaign in Belgium ...

if anyboday wants a copy , please PM your address and i will send you a free of charge copy ....

8137997972_73f297afa9_b.jpg
    Image0422 by jackthatcatwasclean, on Flickr
    back from my local drugstore in Brussels
    had not seen the double gift set before + instore advert and free publicity magazine .

8141400309_4e94002079.jpg
    Image0423 by jackthatcatwasclean, on Flickr
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    Got this at the midnight showing last night. I'll upload a better picture later, but it reads "IMAX 12:01 / November 8, 2012" at the top right.
    hX5HQ.jpg

Ended up grabbing 11 more :) Have a few people to take care of, but will probably be willing to send them out at cost (shipping and tube) to anyone who wants one.
  • Casanov0014Casanov0014 Posts: 2MI6 Agent
    Got this at the midnight showing last night. I'll upload a better picture later, but it reads "IMAX 12:01 / November 8, 2012" at the top right.
    hX5HQ.jpg

Ended up grabbing 11 more :) Have a few people to take care of, but will probably be willing to send them out at cost (shipping and tube) to anyone who wants one.

If you do send them out to members please send me a PM. I would be grateful.
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,350MI6 Agent
    Would like one if you have a spare please - PMing you :)
    hX5HQ.jpg

• KleynenKleynen BelgiumPosts: 396MI6 Agent
    Wow, I am very interested in one.
  • 007storm007storm The NetherlandsPosts: 345MI6 Agent
    Cool! i like one if you still a spare!
    My James Bond Collection:
    Antens007Archive
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    Saw the IMAX showing last night (this morning) myself. Got two of those posters. Had to do it since I am a Bond poster collector, among other things. I almost had four because the guy next to me left his on the floor when the movie was over. I scooped them up, but then I saw him in the lobby and asked him if he wanted them. He did, he simply forgot that he had put them on the floor. He was definitely not a die hard Bond fan, but I did not mind helping him out.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • JimboBondJimboBond Lake Mary, FLPosts: 89MI6 Agent
    I'd like one of those posters if someone has a spare. Thank you!