Bond documentary Everything or Nothing in UK cinemas Oct 5

Got to hand it to mi6-hq, they're on the ball. This is a documentary about the making of the films, showing in selected Odeon cinemas (can't seem to find which ones though).

Here is the link:

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/movies_eon_documentary_announced.php3?t=&s=&id=03288

Great poster really, like those old style ones from the 1970s with mash ups of different films for double or triple bills. Good headshots of the actors, bar perhaps a grumpy looking Brosnan, (unlike on the Blu Ray where a receding Dalton is used at one point).
"This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017

Comments

• Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Digital Spy has posted a review of Everything or Nothing and rates it 4 out of 5. Needless to say, if you wan't it all to remain a surprise DO NOT click on the link below.

SPOILER ALERT!
    Everything or Nothing review: James Bond celebrates 50 years on screen
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/review/a408344/everything-or-nothing-review-james-bond-celebrates-50-years-on-screen.html
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    Empire has an exclusive 45 second clip from Everything or Nothing featuring Pierce Brosnan.

Exclusive: Everything or Nothing Clip
    http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=35318
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Really good poster.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Any screening dates? Cant see the film on Odeon website or any dates
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Can we assume that this doc will be included on the SF BD when released next year?
    EPIX HD, which has the US broadcasting rights, has released a trailer for Everything or Nothing. It's perfectly safe to watch, no spoilers.

Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007 - Trailer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Avyk9smi0Q&feature=player_embedded
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Any screening dates? Cant see the film on Odeon website or any dates

I've just contacted Odeon through their enquiries form... can't believe they're leaving this so late... still no news on their website, not even a listing on their 'upcoming' moives.... ?:)

Weird.
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,306MI6 Agent
    I concur.

Eh? How come you're based in London these days?

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Nap...any news on this yet?
    Would love to get together and go to see this together.
    I've found a list at Sky showing locations where Everything or Nothing will be screened.

Birmingham Broadway Plaza
    Cardiff
    Edinburgh Lothian Road
    Glasgow Quay
    London - Leicester Square
    Manchester (printworks)
    Southampton

https://www.media-promotions2.com/skytv_ticket_booking/film_locations.php?treatid=20445787
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,666Chief of Staff
    Moore Than wrote:
    I've found a list at Sky showing locations where Everything or Nothing will be screened.

Cardiff
    Edinburgh Lothian Road
    Glasgow Quay
    Manchester (printworks)
    Southampton

https://www.media-promotions2.com/skytv_ticket_booking/film_locations.php?treatid=20445787

Good work -{

Have any screening dates been mentioned ? Manchester Printworks has an IMAX screen and it would be great if they were still screening this documentary whilst Skyfall was showing - I could catch both on the same day then !!
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:

Cardiff
    Edinburgh Lothian Road
    Glasgow Quay
    Manchester (printworks)
    Southampton

Good work -{

Have any screening dates been mentioned ? Manchester Printworks has an IMAX screen and it would be great if they were still screening this documentary whilst Skyfall was showing - I could catch both on the same day then !!

I also hope this is still showing end Oct! Hard to believe its out on the 5th and bugger all info
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Good work -{

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there is a special screening on Tuesday at the Odeon Leicester Square in London. Other than that, I cannot find any dates and screening times though I understand EoN is due for release this Friday (5th October).
    This is from their Facebook page: tickets will be on sale on Tuesday the 2nd!
    and apparently "It will be showing for a few days" - not very helpful...and seems rather vague. :#
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Nap...any news on this yet?
    Would love to get together and go to see this together.

Yeah, will see if I can get tickets on Tues, if (scroll down, or up) new info is correct.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    I concur.

I'm not... Nap, you always seem to question where I live? :# It's a county called Kent...about 50 miles or so south east of London.....and funnily enough, I can both drive, and catch trains.... Leicester Square is roughly 80 mins away.... :))
    Here is a two minute clip from Everything or Nothing featuring George Lazenby. He explains his initial inspiration and then the lengths he went to in order to secure the role of Bond.

Everything Or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007 (George Lazenby clip)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsuQxsFv18&feature=youtu.be
    Lexi wrote:
    I concur.

I'm not... Nap, you always seem to question where I live? :# It's a county called Kent...about 50 miles or so south east of London.....and funnily enough, I can both drive, and catch trains.... Leicester Square is roughly 80 mins away.... :))

Yeah, gals don't make it easy for stalkers these days. :p

No, you always seem to be banging on about being in Kent, but you have 'London' on your profile, so wonder if you've moved or if I'm getting you mixed up with Lady Rose.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    MI6 has posted a recent update from Odeon's facebook page showing the locations where Everything or Nothing will be screened.

Bath
    Brighton
    Cardiff
    Covent Garden
    Dunfermline
    Edinburgh Lothian Road
    Glasgow Quay
    Guildford
    Kingston
    Liverpool One
    Manchester
    Norwich
    Oxford
    Sheffield
    Southampton
    Tunbridge Wells
    Wimbledon
  • jon_1ukjon_1uk Posts: 672MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    I concur.

Hi Lexi

If you dont mind me asking where in Kent are you?
    I am in Biddenden?
    "some men are coming to kill us, we're going to kill them first"
    Goodness me yes sir or should I say young lady Lexi would you be so good as to sit on Sir Jim's knee is Sir Jim going to fix it for you eurgh eurgh eurgh....

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    I can't find the link to the Odeon Covent Garden. Looked on the website and I can't find anything either. I am planning an early evening trip THIS FRIDAY 5 OCTOBER if anyone can find the links and cares to join me then please PM me.
    Should point out it's not on just Friday, it's the week beginning Fri (at Covent Garden cinema at least). Times are 6.30pm and 8.50 in the eve I think, plus another during the afternoon around 4pm.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
    Should point out it's not on just Friday, it's the week beginning Fri (at Covent Garden cinema at least). Times are 6.30pm and 8.50 in the eve I think, plus another during the afternoon around 4pm.

Is it only running for 1 week only??
  • B549 WUUB549 WUU Posts: 145MI6 Agent
    Here is link to the Odeon website where you can buy tickets.

http://www.odeon.co.uk/fanatic/film_info/m14247/Everything_Or_Nothing_The_Untold_Story_Of_007/
    welshboy78 wrote:

Is it only running for 1 week only??

Don't know, but I would have thought so, it's of niche appeal. And will probably be on DVD before Xmas anyway, I'd have thought. Two out of five stars review in today's Independent.

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • bondpixbondpix USAPosts: 33MI6 Agent
    EPIXHD.com are now showing EoN, although it wasn't due to Premiere until 8pm (EST)!
    If you're in the US you may still be able to register for a free 14 day trial, if you don't already have an account with them.
    I'm watching it right now, and it looks good.
    I wonder if it'll appear on YouTube later, and how long before it's pulled?
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Cool Dave, I have herd from everyone that has seen it that it is very good -{
    edited October 2012
    I went to see it on the weekend. Really enjoyed it.
    The usual story of the last 50 years that we know so well.

A lot of time spent on McClory and the "rift" between Cubby and Connery.
    Not a great deal mentioned about 007 in the 21st century although DC looked great.

No SKYFALL spoilers although they did show the trailer which might upset some people!!!
    Will deffo get the DVD.
    I love the promotional poster and would love a copy.
    Does anyone know of a link where this can be bought etc?

EON.jpg