Comments

• Smoke_13Smoke_13 Kitchener Ont CanadaPosts: 285MI6 Agent
    I can't thank you enough for posting this link Cedric. Not sure if the Skyfall forum is the place for it or not but what a great watch.

Call me an emotional sap, but wow, when they talked about Connery and Cubby having that phone conversation when Cubby was on his death bed, I will confess to getting a little blurry eyed -and we'll leave it at that.

Thanks again for the link!
  • CedricCedric Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    At first i thought it was a documentary just about skyfall, that's why i posted it here. My bad. But there is the title sequence and a behind the scenes video of the music for skyfall so i suppose it belongs here. Glad you liked it, i think it's a great documentary aswell.
  • rennervisionrennervision Posts: 106MI6 Agent
    Smoke_13 wrote:

Call me an emotional sap, but wow, when they talked about Connery and Cubby having that phone conversation when Cubby was on his death bed, I will confess to getting a little blurry eyed -and we'll leave it at that.

I had the exact same reaction. Never knew that even happened, since Connery's continued absence from all things Bond-related would lead me to believe the feud is continuing. I kind of felt for Broccoli who seemed to be a very sensitive guy who couldn't understand why his partnerships with Connery and Saltzman ended so badly.

Never knew about how Lazenby basically duped everyone into getting the part either. It reminded me of that movie "Catch Me If You Can", only Lazenby was pretending to be an actor!
  • John DrakeJohn Drake On assignmentPosts: 2,564MI6 Agent
    Highly recommend this. The interviews are great. Connery's is notable by his absence, but the other Bonds are all present. Lazenby still seems bewildered. Moore graceful and funny. Dalton theatrical and slightly hammy. Brosnan the most interesting, talking about how it affected his life from 81 when his late wife appeared in FYE, through to the TLD fiasco, and his eventual casting. He's brutally honest about how his tenure ended and rips the p### out of DAD. Well worth seeking out.
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,236MI6 Agent
    Great documentary. Thanks for sharing -{

So it turns out that the biggest bond villain of all is...... Kevin Mcclory :))
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • 96mn1296mn12 Posts: 632MI6 Agent
    Sorry guys but link says video does not exist?
    :s
  • DEFIANT 74205DEFIANT 74205 Perth, AustraliaPosts: 1,881MI6 Agent
    96mn12 wrote:
    Sorry guys but link says video does not exist?
    :s

I think you might be a bit too late. It was there.
    "Watch the birdie, you bastard!"
  • O'ReillyO'Reilly Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    I watched this last night on EpixHD and truly enjoyed it. Very enlightening...Excellent documentary IMO!
    I especially liked the "Jimmy Bond" segment... :))
    where is it at online?
  • O'ReillyO'Reilly Posts: 10MI6 Agent
    96mn12 wrote:
    where is it at online?
    Give this a shot...you can register for a free trial and watch the movie...
    http://www.epixhd.com/everything-or-nothing-the-untold-story-of-007/
  • bondpixbondpix USAPosts: 33MI6 Agent
    Its just been put onto Netflix streaming, in the US at least
    The official site has already listing the dvd to be coming out, no date though.
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    96mn12 wrote:

Amazon UK has a release date of January 28th for the DVD, priced at £14.99

Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007 [DVD]
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-Nothing-The-Untold-Story/dp/B00ANQXMG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356020076&sr=8-1&tag=10xxx10070-21
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
    Lucky you, no date on the US
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    You can pre-order this one on amazon.co.uk now for later on in January 2013 - looks intriguing!
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Over the past few months I was stressing over how I can get this DVD in the US and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that if you are an Amazon Prime member, Everything or Nothing can be viewed for free! Guess what I watched over the weekend?
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,305MI6 Agent
    Russian Institute 6?
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • ChromeJobChromeJob Durham, NC USAPosts: 149MI6 Agent
    Started watching it on Netflix, where it's also available for streaming. Have to find it on AMZN, though, their app for my TV is better.
    20130316-5278_kingston_corvusbond_pussyposter_80x65.png
    “It reads better than it lives.” T. Case
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    Russian Institute 6?
    Have you been hacking my computer? ;%
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • BleuvilleBleuville Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:
    96mn12 wrote:

Amazon UK has a release date of January 28th for the DVD, priced at £14.99

Everything or Nothing: The Untold Story of 007 [DVD]
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Everything-Nothing-The-Untold-Story/dp/B00ANQXMG0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1356020076&sr=8-1&tag=10xxx10070-21

Yes in the UK Amazon reduced the price down from £15 to £10.
    Have now got a copy on Thursday and watched it in the evening. 93mins.
    It's excellent with comments from 5 out of 6 Bond actors and in the background, Bond music from various films plays, so it has the musical feel of a Bond film.
    I saw it when it was on for one night only at Odeon, Bath Oct.9th and this was before Skyfall came out,
    so there was unknown images towards the end, like a silhoutted fight, which of course were extracts from the new film before it came out!

Bleuville.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Still no HD release date? Strange
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,661Chief of Staff
    I ordered this yesterday from Amazon UK - couldn't resist the £9.99 price from them as it's dearer everywhere else I've looked !

Looking forward to watching it now...although it will probably be a couple of weeks or so before I get the time too -{
    YNWA 97
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    It's on Sky Movies Premiere in the UK from next Friday 15th at 10.30pm...
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,698MI6 Agent
    I'd love to order this from Amazon - looks great!
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).

Well...its not that difficult to do :D
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:

Well...its not that difficult to do :D

Have you seen my bank balance lately? :))
    Can't be as bad as mine :#
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:

Minimum wage worker with TWO degrees - a future fair for all? - don't make me laugh! :#
    Sir Miles wrote:

Minimum wage worker with TWO degrees - a future fair for all? - don't make me laugh! :#

I work for the NHS....so I win ;) :#
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

I work for the NHS....so I win ;) :#

Hmmm...nurse's uniform, I see what you meant in that other thread! :))