Exchange, Trade or Swap

Comments

• richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    i'm looking for a billy reid peacoat in size S or Medium :#
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    TRADE ONLY - Looking to trade a correct season COS Classic White shirt in size 41 for a size 40. Please PM me if you have one.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • ChrisbkremeChrisbkreme United StatesPosts: 54MI6 Agent
    Selling a medium Billy Reid, still in box and plastic. Just want what I paid. (I need a small)
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    HI All I have a pair of BNWT 32/32 All Saints Iggy Cords in Washed Black...bought them from another member here and I love them but they are too tight on my legs!!

Happy just to get back RRP (£75) and postage which is what I paid for them....you cannot get these anywhere now and v close to what was in skyfall. Any interest PM me....will send to people in UK.

Make sure you are happy with All Saints fit as they are very slim.
  • boxawboxaw Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    Hi, returned my Billy Reid large pea coat so am looking for an extra large if anyone has one...
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    well, my order of Tom Ford Markos got "lost" apparently (even though I have the feeling they just ran out) so now Im back to looking for an SA skyfall pair. Would actually prefer a used pair. Hit me up!
  • alphaagentalphaagent Posts: 433MI6 Agent
    Have a perfect replica of the "Orbis" cufflinks (way better than the ones made by hart or RPF) and also perfect replic of "dove" cufflinks from your eyes only, willing to swop for Quantum pin badge or open to suggestions!
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    FOR TRADE ONLY:

Will trade a COS shirt size 38 for size 40.
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    well, my order of Tom Ford Markos got "lost" apparently (even though I have the feeling they just ran out) so now Im back to looking for an SA skyfall pair. Would actually prefer a used pair. Hit me up!

Was it from the Brooklyn eBay seller? If so, mine was "lost" as well.
    i'm looking for a N.Peal Sweater in size S or XS...someone?
  • ChrisbkremeChrisbkreme United StatesPosts: 54MI6 Agent
    same
    some pics of the cufflinks looking to swop.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/queenandcountry/
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    Had a chat to Neville yesterday, and the sweaters in S will be ready in mid to late January. Contact N Peal then.

MB
    same
    thank you blair! happy holidays! -{

Had a chat to Neville yesterday, and the sweaters in S will be ready in mid to late January. Contact N Peal then.

MB
    same
  • cherokee12cherokee12 Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    Looking for a Billy Reid Peacoat in Medium - will buy or will trade for an unworn Large if you can meet in London.
    Best wishes for the New Year -{
    Looking for a Babrour X in a Large to buy or swop for an XL.
  • VinnyMacVinnyMac Posts: 246MI6 Agent
    If you want to part ways with a BROWN Billy Reid peacoat (ideally, in a size M), then PM me.
  • 19SKYFALL7819SKYFALL78 Huntersville,NCPosts: 1MI6 Agent
    edited January 2013
    I am selling a Billy Reid Pea coat size s -{
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • TmsRay2954TmsRay2954 Posts: 49MI6 Agent
    Looking for the "Q" pin from QoS and still hunting for Jack Purcell OTR size 10, will trade for $$ or other movie memorabilia
  • NeverSayDieNeverSayDie Posts: 495MI6 Agent
    I have a crew jumper from TND and the H&M alternative
    "enjoying death shirt" from SF in S ( I'm a M and it fits perfectly, I had a M shirt and exchanged it for a S because the M was like wearing a tent)
    Selling (to raise money for a film project) or will trade for something cool.
  • roi007roi007 Posts: 409MI6 Agent
    I want to trade New Adidas Gazelle 2
    size:
    9US/8.5UK/42.5Europe
    i need size 44 or 45 Europe
    This store still selling 41 and 42 Europe
    150$
    rrl022.jpg
    rrl023.jpg
    rrl024.jpg
    rrl025.jpg
    rrl026.jpg
    The name is Bond, James Bond...
    i've a size US10 and 9,5
  • iAmChrisHewiAmChrisHew Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

pm me price if you still have
  • VinnyMacVinnyMac Posts: 246MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's posted on Ebay for just under $800...might as well just buy from Billy Reid.
  • iAmChrisHewiAmChrisHew Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    VinnyMac wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It's posted on Ebay for just under $800...might as well just buy from Billy Reid.

link?
  • Craig222Craig222 Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Great idea. Having just seen the thread re the banned Sir Roger Moore foreword for the new Nikki Van Der Zyl book (As reported by Josh Loeb in today's 'Evening Standard', also the article in the Daily Mail, hundreds of copies of Nikki van der Zyl's autobiography, 'For Your Ears Only', have had to be pulped after Sir Roger Moore withdrew his permission for use of his foreword for the book.)
    I've got one of the 60 (NOT hundreds as reported) of copies printed by the publishers for review. They managed to pull the plug on the main run when Sir Roger withdrew the foreword, so only 60 were ever printed, some were pulped but some had gone out - making this a rare book.
    Any offers?
    Ens007 wrote:
    Hi all

Just thought it might be a good idea to have a thread whereby any posters can hopefully exchange, trade or swap anything Bond related with other members here.

This is in the hope that other threads don't get side-tracked with private discussions or requests & that we can put all of these type of things under one roof, rather than being all over the forum.

Try & give as much info as possible about the item you're posting about and photos would obviously help too. Be honest & buyer beware applies of course.

Hopefully this is a good idea for a thread ... If not - scrap it!!
  • VoituerVoituer Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    Craig222 wrote:
    Great idea. Having just seen the thread re the banned Sir Roger Moore foreword for the new Nikki Van Der Zyl book (As reported by Josh Loeb in today's 'Evening Standard', also the article in the Daily Mail, hundreds of copies of Nikki van der Zyl's autobiography, 'For Your Ears Only', have had to be pulped after Sir Roger Moore withdrew his permission for use of his foreword for the book.)
    I've got one of the 60 (NOT hundreds as reported) of copies printed by the publishers for review. They managed to pull the plug on the main run when Sir Roger withdrew the foreword, so only 60 were ever printed, some were pulped but some had gone out - making this a rare book.
    Any offers?

Must have expected it to be a really popular book if they printed 60 - who prints 60 of something?

No offer
  • Craig222Craig222 Posts: 4MI6 Agent
    Pretty common to print small runs of review copies months ahead of release of any book, then reprint with the review comments for the main run.
    Voituer wrote:
    Craig222 wrote:
    Any offers?

Must have expected it to be a really popular book if they printed 60 - who prints 60 of something?

No offer
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    For trade: COS White Classic Skyfall shirt (Brand New) Size 42.

Will swap for Floris No89 Shaving Bowl (new of course)

Floris wont ship here unless I pay silly money
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    For trade: COS White Classic Skyfall shirt (Brand New) Size 42.

Will swap for Floris No89 Shaving Bowl (new of course)

Floris wont ship here unless I pay silly money

sent the shave bowl to my house,, ill post it on tp you mate,, you got my address atill ?