Exchange, Trade or Swap

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    don p wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    For trade: COS White Classic Skyfall shirt (Brand New) Size 42.

Will swap for Floris No89 Shaving Bowl (new of course)

Floris wont ship here unless I pay silly money

sent the shave bowl to my house,, ill post it on tp you mate,, you got my address atill ?

Cool!!!

Yes still got your addy mate!! Will get in the post on Monday so it arrives when your back home {[]
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • don pdon p Posts: 589MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    don p wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    For trade: COS White Classic Skyfall shirt (Brand New) Size 42.

Will swap for Floris No89 Shaving Bowl (new of course)

Floris wont ship here unless I pay silly money

sent the shave bowl to my house,, ill post it on tp you mate,, you got my address atill ?

Cool!!!

Yes still got your addy mate!! Will get in the post on Monday so it arrives when your back home {[]

no worries ill get it sent on asap to you mate,,,
    No rush mate whenever your home, dont send the wife out again lol
    welshboy78 wrote:
    No rush mate whenever your home, dont send the wife out again lol

lol.. theres 6 inches of snow at home, and shes off to the post office to pick up a parcel for me,,

that girl . loves me lol

im home 27th, if all goes well. so ill send your parcel on within a couple of days pal..
  • thatguysashathatguysasha Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    Hi, I'm looking for the Billy Reid bond peacoat in an XXL. Please let me know if anyone has one they're willing to sell. Cheers!
    wanted...........tom ford cardigan.. 42 chest...
  • ATSATS Posts: 128MI6 Agent
    I have 2 Medium Skyfall Barbour's with a Feb delivery. I would consider trading one for a Billy Reid pea coat in a medium.

PM me if you're interested
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Looking for a Billy Reid in Large. just wanted to make sure no one has one available before I order from BR themselves. Will have to wait until April for delivery also, so would be nice to avoid that.

PM me if you have anything.

Thanks guys.
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
  • Andrew CraigAndrew Craig Posts: 84MI6 Agent
    roi007 wrote:
    I want to trade New Adidas Gazelle 2
    size:
    9US/8.5UK/42.5Europe
    i need size 44 or 45 Europe
    This store still selling 41 and 42 Europe
    150$
    rrl022.jpg
    rrl023.jpg
    rrl024.jpg
    rrl025.jpg
    rrl026.jpg

They are on ebay now for £44
  • roi007roi007 Posts: 409MI6 Agent
  • roi007roi007 Posts: 409MI6 Agent
    edited January 2013
    I want to replace Zara shirt, I have size L
     i need XL
    zara1r.jpg
    zara2u.jpg
    zara3q.jpg
    The name is Bond, James Bond...
    roi007 wrote:
     i need XL
    attachment.php?attach_id=7c48f4efabcdb5fb5aa459b78f7e873c&mid=id.110297342475149&hash=AQCgvwJCCa5RFgHB
    attachment.php?attach_id=1aa1ab1e716dccb9b71aa412483192eb&mid=id.110297342475149&hash=AQBqww-sgrylpSLr
    attachment.php?attach_id=0802e32a620e3eaac85602c6b92d45fc&mid=id.110297342475149&hash=AQD8ouNHKBIusZRr

??
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    looks like you have two shirts there!
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    PM sent
    roi007 wrote:
     i need XL
    zara1r.jpg
    zara2u.jpg
    zara3q.jpg
    roi007 wrote:
    I want to trade New Adidas Gazelle 2
    size:
    9US/8.5UK/42.5Europe
    i need size 44 or 45 Europe
    This store still selling 41 and 42 Europe
    150$
    rrl022.jpg
    rrl023.jpg
    rrl024.jpg
    rrl025.jpg
    rrl026.jpg

They are on ebay now for £44

Theses i think identical but all leather not suede
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Adidas-Originals-Mens-Gazelle-2-V22913-Nylon-Leather-Trainer-UK-6-8-9-10-11-13-/121056308482?pt=UK_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item1c2f84ad02
    Wrong strip colour, laces, tongue etc
  • alphaagentalphaagent Posts: 433MI6 Agent
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/150981236152?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

not too far off, with the sole, but colour wise a pretty good budget alternative!
  • richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
    edited January 2013
    i'm looking for a all saints iggy pant in size 30W ( color black/brown/bitter choc or bottle green )

anybody? :)

-{
    **everybody needs a hobby**
    https://www.instagram.com/wearitlikebond/
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,329MI6 Agent
    PM sent.

MB
    Looking for a Billy Reid in Large. just wanted to make sure no one has one available before I order from BR themselves. Will have to wait until April for delivery also, so would be nice to avoid that.

PM me if you have anything.

Thanks guys.
  • PolynikesPolynikes U.k.Posts: 276MI6 Agent
    Is there anyone who would like to trade a billy reid medium peacoat for a large?... Or even a xl... Please pm me if interested. UK preferred but anywhere considered!
    "I'm motivated by my duty"

1.SF 2.CR 3.OHMSS 4.DN 5.YOLT
  • ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
    Kinda thinking about this:

I wouldnt mind trading my BNWT Billy Reid peacoat (Medium) for a pair of the Crockett Jones Islay boots size 9.5, 10 or 10.5 (prefer a 10). My peacoat is brand new in the BOX with bag and hanger as well as BR paperwork. Understand, ITS NOT FOR SALE, only for TRADE for a pair of the crockett jones islay skyfall boots. Im located in the USA so we each would cover our respective shipping depending on where we are. Can provide pics to prove I have it in hand of course.
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Kinda thinking about this:

I wouldnt mind trading my BNWT Billy Reid peacoat (Medium) for a pair of the Crockett Jones Islay boots size 9.5, 10 or 10.5 (prefer a 10). My peacoat is brand new in the BOX with bag and hanger as well as BR paperwork. Understand, ITS NOT FOR SALE, only for TRADE for a pair of the crockett jones islay skyfall boots. Im located in the USA so we each would cover our respective shipping depending on where we are. Can provide pics to prove I have it in hand of course.
    I can't believe you aren't wearing this one! I would be all over it. Are you not much of a fan anymore, or just would prefer a pair of boots over the jacket? If you are looking for a vendor, check out Reads Footwear. That's where I'm getting my Islay's from. Great customer service so far.
    yeah, its a tough call. The BR is beyond awesome but Ive come to realize that I dont have a single pair of quality boots. Dont worry though, its not one or the other. If I traded the BR, I would eventually buy another down the road and if I dont trad eit, I will eventually buy the boots down the road lol.
    also might be willing to trade the BR for a Levis Menlo in a small (past or current season)...pre-owned condition is fine for the Menlo
  • kavikavi Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    hi guys,

might put my newly exchanged small barbour for sale. pm if interested.

thanks
    kavi
  • alphaagentalphaagent Posts: 433MI6 Agent
    willing to swop a Lodge jacket plus something for the Levi's Menlo (worn, torn whatever) in M or L. Pm if interested.
  • Aldar 008Aldar 008 Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    & Pay 150 but & need The gazelle dark indigo witch argentina blue of The film of skyfall in size 8uk!
    alphaagent wrote:
    Levi's Menlo

I bought mine last week and was hand delivered to my door in London you can buy it from here still in stock £639

http://www.mrporter.com/product/320410
  • roguetrooperXroguetrooperX Posts: 98MI6 Agent
    edited February 2013
    I have a new Large Barbour (with correct button placement), looking to swop in the UK for a new XL also with SA buttons.
    Cheers
  • sonnyredsonnyred Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    I have a new Large Barbour (with correct button placement), looking to swop in the UK for a new XL also with SA buttons.
    Cheers

Hi, I've sent you a pm :)