THE ULTIMATE WORD ASSOCIATION GAME Skyfall inspired

Comments

• lilusakolilusako Southern California Posts: 311MI6 Agent
    Puss (in boots!)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Exudate
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Wound
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Ouch
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Exclamation
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Mark
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Strong
    Arm
    Limb
  • lilusakolilusako Southern California Posts: 311MI6 Agent
    Amputated
    Cut
    Out
    Cold
    Dark
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Knight. ( Batman -{ )
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Day
    Job
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    magazine (the met police in house mag is called the job) :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Periodical
    Mysterious.
    Bizarre
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    Odd
    What makes you think this is my first time?
    Even
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    Equal
    What makes you think this is my first time?
    Unequal
    edited November 2014
    dissimilar
    Awkward
    Difficult
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    situation
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    Comedy