THE ULTIMATE WORD ASSOCIATION GAME Skyfall inspired

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    laughter :))
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Medicine. ( as in the best medicine )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Hat (its in Canada) :D
    Bowler
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    cricket
    Bat
    mobile
    Cell
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Tariff
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Cost
    Headache
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Pain
    torture
    Interrogation
    Gestapo
    Oppressive
    Horrid.
    Disgusting
    Revolting
    Nauseating
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Sickening.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Vomiting
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Bug.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Insect
    Legs.
    Stockings
    Tights.
    Stilettos
  • lilusakolilusako Southern California Posts: 311MI6 Agent
    mist