Little niggles

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,569Chief of Staff
    Bondtoys wrote:
    Firemass wrote:

*Vesper mentions Bond's "perfectly formed arse" which is kinda strange considering they just met and Bond is sitting down.

Nothing strange - happens to me all the time :D

Indeed....but why do they point at your face as they say it ?:)
    :D
    YNWA 97
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    That's what they do with you,

In my case - unfortunately I am hearing this only from blokes :#
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Ah, the perils of wearing lederhosen with an open back. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Not to cause any jealousy, I'm sure
    all members of AJB have lovely bottoms :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Ah the always diplomat - you 8-)
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Bondtoys, we're showing a bit more cheek than usual :p
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Now if we were in the Quote thread I'd reply

Such nice cheeks, too- if only they were brains.

But of course we're not, so I won't. :)
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    LTK- Had Sanchez had not showed off to the investors by setting fire to the cocaine/petrol mix, Bond wouldn't have had the opportunity to torch the institute. A stupid move on Sanchez's part.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Bond not picking up the HK416 rifle after jump kicking Silva's henchman in the face, it makes no sense whatsoever for Bond not to pick up his weapon.
  • Walter P PeekayWalter P Peekay Posts: 30MI6 Agent
    My main niggles: every Roger Moore 007 film apart from "For Your Eyes Only". Sorry. Rog-lovers!
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    My main niggles: every Roger Moore 007 film apart from "For Your Eyes Only". Sorry. Rog-lovers!

Those are rather LARGE niggles, but I agree! :D
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Watching OHMSS recently and ( Finally ) wondered why if Blofeld had come up with a
    treatment to cure allergies, did he bother with the villainy. He've made a fortune with
    his cure. :))
    My youngest daughter pointed out a piece of " background acting " from QOS, that won't win
    any Oscars, When Bond is on his motorbike at the docks, checking his phone after handing over
    His business card. ( 26 min 10 sec ) , there's a bloke behind him brushing the ground but his
    brush is clearly about six inches off the ground. :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    How none of those in the Meeting Room within the Russian Embassy noticed a Periscope rotating about on the Floor right next to them :s
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    How none of those in the Meeting Room within the Russian Embassy noticed a Periscope rotating about on the Floor right next to them :s

Oh they noticed it alright. But they figured it is the Russian Embassy, after all, so what do you expect? :))
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent

Oh they noticed it alright. But they figured it is the Russian Embassy, after all, so what do you expect? :))

In the novel it is explained that the periscope was hidden in the wall.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Peppermill wrote:

In the novel it is explained that the periscope was hidden in the wall.

I know. Just kidding. :D
    Not so much an elephant but rather " The one eyed monster " in the room. :))
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,323Chief of Staff
    Watching OHMSS recently and ( Finally ) wondered why if Blofeld had come up with a
    treatment to cure allergies, did he bother with the villainy. He've made a fortune with
    his cure. :))

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-ZsHfbbu77h4J7/austin_powers_international_man_of_mystery_1997_number_two/
    How did Blofeld get out of his Volcano when everything was blowing up in his Face?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I have always hated the tiny scene in TLD's PST on Gibraltar where an SAS soldier tries to stop Bond, and Bond just sort of butts him with his shoulder with a grunt and runs on. The world's best commandoes against a 00-agent and they behave like rude people in que! I understand it's an excercise, but they could have done it better ..
    How did Blofeld get out of his Volcano when everything was blowing up in his Face?

I always thought he used the tunnel Bond and the ninjas used to escape.

I'm sure Killifer's suit in LTK changes colours in the warehouse.

Pierce speaking with his normal English/Irish accent when impersonating Van Bierk who is South African.

He should of done an impression of Connery doing a S.African accent. :))
    -The obvious paint capsule used by Kerim Bay when he gets shot in the arm in FRWL.

-In LALD Bond explains to M that when he pulls the button on his Rolex it turns into a hyper intensified magnetic field. However, in the rest of the movie he turns the bezel of the watch to do this.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • BIG TAMBIG TAM Wrexham, North Wales, UK.Posts: 773MI6 Agent
    And if Bond's LALD magnetic watch is so powerful how come it doesn't attract everything metal within range rather than just specific objects?
    By pulling out the crown the magnetic field, surrounds Bond and can deflect the path of a bullet, While
    using the Bezel makes it more directional. :)) or am I making up my own deleted scenes again. :D
    Well that's how I explain it. ;)
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    Still a beautiful watch.
    What makes you think this is my first time?
    BIG TAM wrote:
    And if Bond's LALD magnetic watch is so powerful how come it doesn't attract everything metal within range rather than just specific objects?

That is a big niggle, this is the topic on little niggles :))
    The Safe cracker in OHMSS. Bond was using a much smaller Device that could fit in his Pocket during the previous Film. Well I guess that what happens when you film the Books out of order. :))