Any ajb meetings?

Comments

• ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Happy to meet in 2014. The more notice the better though :)
  • Napoleon PluralNapoleon Plural LondonPosts: 10,274MI6 Agent
    I think Strangeways is recovering from Tom Daley coming out, it was an unexpected turn of events... :D
    "This is where we leave you Mr Bond."

Roger Moore 1927-2017
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sadly 20:14 is a bad time for me, I'm washing my hair. ;)

It would he nice at some point, either when on holidays or a weekend break
    to meet up for a drink. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Sadly 20:14 is a bad time for me, I'm washing my hair. ;)

It would he nice at some point, either when on holidays or a weekend break
    to meet up for a drink. -{

Very good LOL :)
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I think Strangeways is recovering from Tom Daley coming out, it was an unexpected turn of events... :D

Worst kept secret in British sport! But well done to Tom, so pleased for him having the courage to say what he said at such a young age. I only hope that Dustin Lance Black didn't put pressure on him. As a gay activist of sorts, he might have felt that a closeted boyfriend wasn't the done thing. Only time will tell if their relationship has legs, but I wish them both the best of luck!
    Sadly though I read he's getting some vile abuse on twitter from a couple of Trolls, hopefully
    They'll be found, named and shamed.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Sadly though I read he's getting some vile abuse on twitter from a couple of Trolls, hopefully
    They'll be found, named and shamed.

That is not on!
  • mathewjohnmathewjohn United KingdomPosts: 1MI6 Agent
    I would have thought that you would be up for some of that tea mate, it would go well with your ducks tongue dimsum :)) , what you say about that .
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    mathewjohn wrote:
    I would have thought that you would be up for some of that tea mate, it would go well with your ducks tongue dimsum :)) , what you say about that .

Quack :D
  • jamesm123jamesm123 LondonPosts: 182MI6 Agent
    I'd be up for any London meets. A couple of years ago I suggested a meet after a Richard Kiel signing at Vinmags in Soho, but no one responded! Ha!
    James
    I was wondering if it might help if we started some threads ( maybe as stickies
    so they don't disappear ) for England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Europe, USA
    and Rest of the world. So members could post about holidays or events they'd
    be going to and if there was a chance of meeting up ?
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,564Chief of Staff
    I think that's overkill...and I doubt they'd get much traffic....I've seen this on other boards...and they've all died a death...
    YNWA 97
    Just running it up the flag pole to see who salutes. :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,564Chief of Staff
    Yes...its never easy to come up with ideas all the time...
    YNWA 97
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    I know I cancelled the meet earlier this month, but I would definitely be up for meeting in Central London after work one Friday in 2014.
    That sounds like a good idea
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I know I cancelled the meet earlier this month, but I would definitely be up for meeting in Central London after work one Friday in 2014.

Hi...like I suggested in my PM, does it have to be after work, on a Fri? Are weekends completely out?...I'm only saying this as you're going to seriously reduce the number who can attend...(basically only people who live in London, or very close too) I'm only an hour away, but Fri evening is still very limiting to getting there and home... :#

Unless of course that is your intent :v
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Shady TreeShady Tree London, UKPosts: 2,969MI6 Agent
    I'd be happy to meet in London on a Friday evening or at the weekend.
    Critics and material I don't need. I haven't changed my act in 53 years.
    I think this will be a good AJB meet up point for this year http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11256&t=mi6&s=news
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    I think this will be a good AJB meet up point for this year http://www.mi6-hq.com/news/index.php?itemid=11256&t=mi6&s=news

Could be - good idea
  • NeverSayDieNeverSayDie Posts: 495MI6 Agent
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Yes great idea!
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Oh go on then, I'm in.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

I would be up for this as I did not manage to get to Beaulieu
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
    Mcmullan wrote:
    If its anything like Beaulieu (also referred to as Bond In Motion) then its a golden opportunity for us Bond fans. Here is my collection from Beaulieu if anyone is interested:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100792878856947135514/albums/5952383686266122769

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of props present. I would have been satisfied with the 50 vehicles alone!

Yes I enjoyed the Beaulieu one too - hopefully they will make a few changes / improvements for this one :-)
    Mcmullan wrote:
    If its anything like Beaulieu (also referred to as Bond In Motion) then its a golden opportunity for us Bond fans. Here is my collection from Beaulieu if anyone is interested:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100792878856947135514/albums/5952383686266122769

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of props present. I would have been satisfied with the 50 vehicles alone!

Cool pics -{
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Mcmullan wrote:

Cool pics -{

Yes I agree, really nice selection of pics, certainly looks like a good exhibition -{
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    we should do a show of hands to see how many would be up for a meet at the bond in motion.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    minigeff wrote:
    we should do a show of hands to see how many would be up for a meet at the bond in motion.

Count me in -{
    minigeff wrote:

I'm in too