SKYFALL TIES ARE AVAILABLE TO ORDER! Open This Thread!!!

124»

Comments

• othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:

I will contact interested parties tomorrow with my paypal address.

Thanks everybody; I'm really excited about this.

Sounds like everything is coming together quickly for this order! Great news! I see you're going to reach out to interested parties - can you please update the Interest List in post #4? A number of members here, myself included on Page 1, replied with our requested ties but haven't seen any updates. Perhaps it's a good idea to have an official cut off day/time, so those who want to get in on this order have the chance to do so. And we'll avoid the "am I too late to get one of these ties?" posts down the line.

Much appreciated!

Kind regards,
    Craig

Sorry for following behind on the list. My goal is to maximize distribution of the ties as evenly as possible.
    Very exciting othertravel, and thanks again for all your hard work.

And thanks also to Sir Miles for his wise concern.

Want to thank Sir Miles as well. I had some concerns about coordinating a paypal mto, but it's good to have AJBs supervision on this.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Will we have the nice TF presentation box with EACH tie!!??

Not sure. But I really don't want to pester TF with small requests. In the grand scheme of things, it's probably not a huge pay off for them to do this MTO.
  • db5.007db5.007 SwitzerlandPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    Think it is a good idea - It would be quite frustrating to see that someone that clearly showed interest (not only me but maybe others) ended up excluded for some reason or the other.
    "Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited November 2013
    My goal is to maximize distribution of the ties as evenly as possible.

Hi othertravel,

Apologies but I don't follow your statement. On behalf of those who haven't been added to the list for this run, can you elaborate?

Regards,
    Craig
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,334MI6 Agent
    Yes, please update the buyer list! And thanks for spearheading the project!
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Thanks and keep up the good work. Will be great to get the ties.

Just looking to confirm, Tom Ford should be willing to send a material swatch to confirm that it is the correct material before final production starts

Thanks
    Ross
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    Great news thanks for your effort, please count me also in for the granbourogh tie, if possible
  • thelordflasheartthelordflasheart Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    Yes, please update the list. I'm experiencing great stress that I'm not showing up on it so many days after my pm... :-)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,680Chief of Staff
    Hey guys,

Also, want to give a shout out to Sir Miles for refereeing this MTO. He told me there have been cases of fraud previously (hence his warning up top). I'm keeping him looped in for every step of the way.

Edit: Recieved confirmation from TF. Update on the way soon.

This is true...and I'm waiting for our host to pass on certain information to me at present...I'll let you all know in this thread when he does...until then...well caveat emptor.....
    YNWA 97
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Please put me down for a tri-color and an Istanbul!

Thanks so much for all the effort in arranging this! It's greatly appreciated!
  • bwhbond007bwhbond007 Posts: 5MI6 Agent

Yes, please update the list at your convenience.

Again, I am in for:

PTS (Istanbul)
    Tri-color blue (Meeting Q)

Thank you again for taking care of all of this other!
    Hello -
    Further to previous PM's (just in case you missed them) confirm I am in for one of each of the TF Skyfall ties you can make available (or even two of each, if at all possible, for the reason explained in the PM).
    Looking forward to your further instructions.
    Thanks
    "Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    This is great!

I eagerly await paypal payment email address :D

Kind regards,
    Gary.

{[]
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Sorry for the dearth of updates (I have a day job which prevents me from responding to all PMs and posts).

But will try my best!

Sending info to Sir Miles shortly.
    We all thank you for putting efforts on this amazing project !!
  • double oh sevendouble oh seven Posts: 41MI6 Agent
    Thanks for the effort you've put in.
    Please put me down for one of each

Cheers!
    Ok...I'm going to temporarily close this thread...I'm waiting on othertravel to supply me with information via email that can then be verified - as best it can be...once it has been, this thread will be reopened.

I would advise that no one part with any money until this thread has been reopened.

Thank you all for your patience -{
    YNWA 97
    Ok...I'm still awaiting confirmation that was promised a couple of days ago...I strongly advise against anybody making payments until this can be verified.

Can othertravel also please give me a detailed (final) list of exactly what is being ordered and for whom.

When he has done so I will post that list here.

Thank you.
    YNWA 97
    Ok...othertravel has supplied the information he promised...I'm getting the AJB elves to do a little work behind the scenes to verify the information...the run is LIMITED...anybody that is on the final list can contact me if they wish...as can anybody that isn't on the final list - and I will endeavour to explain.

Thank you -{
    YNWA 97
    I just want to add - for clarification - that I'm NOT buying any of these ties...this is for AJB and it's members...
    YNWA 97
    As most people know...this ended up being a VERY limited run...anyway...here is a list of people that snapped up all the ties available...

Meestabawnd
    MI6-Doo
    cyclones122
    GS

Thank you.
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.