Bond's watch in SPECTRE

Comments

• Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    Congrats David timely purchase indeed welcome to the club

I have asked about replacement/ spare SM300 LE NATO according to the local AD they do not usually consider making spares until 6 months after release. So I just bought the standard 21mm NATO and had them brush the metal work - it's more SA than the LE one in my eyes (and probably cheaper)

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • Penfold HeartPenfold Heart Posts: 159MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    Look who else has one of these...
    image.jpg

image.jpg

LOL, it looks proper tiny on him -{
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Well, I just joined the ranks thanks to an amazing surprise from my wife on our Amsterdam to London leg...giddy!!! Like a woman who gets an engagement ring, I can't stop looking at this thing!

image.jpg

Congratulations David! Now I am jealous and I cannot believe that I bought my SM300 too early ... Should have/would have waited for the LE edition ... Shame, but still the SM300 is an amazing watch and I love it ... But if I only would have waited ...
    Stefan wrote:
    Look who else has one of these...
    image.jpg

image.jpg

LOL, it looks proper tiny on him -{

You tell him! :))
  • JellyfishJellyfish EnglandPosts: 465MI6 Agent
    A watch question (it doesn't give anything away, but I'm considering people who want to know absolutely nothing before they see it):
    As Bond drives away in the final scene, we see a watch on his wrist with a round silver case, white/silver dial and black leather strap. Anyone have any idea what it is?
  • k5211k5211 UKPosts: 164MI6 Agent

It could the brand new Omega Master Chronometer, though I didn't even notice as my eyes were filld with tears of joy
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Jellyfish wrote:
    A watch question (it doesn't give anything away, but I'm considering people who want to know absolutely nothing before they see it):
    As Bond drives away in the final scene, we see a watch on his wrist with a round silver case, white/silver dial and black leather strap. Anyone have any idea what it is?
    could it be another Aqua Terra?
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    My question is, did the MC300 survive?
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    Negative. But you'll have to watch to see what happens :D
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    Vicsane007 wrote:

Oh my boy! :#
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    Vicsane007 wrote:

How can I read the spoiler warnings ... Or have they been deleted by a moderator?
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    To tuck or not to tuck the strap, that is the question?

image.jpg
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Tuck!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Not sure if I have enough NATO to tuck, hee hee. Folks have been saying that there is third Bond watch in Spectre. Urban legend or is there any truth to this?
    I dont remember seeing one thats for sure!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Tuck!
    +1 tuck
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    Not sure if I have enough NATO to tuck, hee hee. Folks have been saying that there is third Bond watch in Spectre. Urban legend or is there any truth to this?

Negative, sm300le and aqua terra
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Stefan wrote:

Yes, there is a third watch that is neither the Aqua Terra nor the SM300. It appears (spoiler):
    In the final scene, when Bond drives away with Swann in the DB5. It has a round silver case, light-coloured dial and black leather strap. I have been told it is the Omega Globemaster.
    Interesting - excuse to see it again! {[]
    Jellyfish wrote:
    Stefan wrote:

Yes, there is a third watch that is neither the Aqua Terra nor the SM300. It appears (spoiler):
    In the final scene, when Bond drives away with Swann in the DB5. It has a round silver case, light-coloured dial and black leather strap. I have been told it is the Omega Globemaster.

Might be this model...
    image.jpg
    So three Bond watches, and yet another missed marketing opportunity by Omega.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,568Chief of Staff
    Friedl41 wrote:
    Vicsane007 wrote:

How can I read the spoiler warnings ... Or have they been deleted by a moderator?

You need to 'highlight' them to read them...gives you the option to read them or not -{
    YNWA 97
    Strange I picked up it was the AT at the start and SM300 for the majority but what was it for the final London scenes? He was definitely wearing a watch

Cheers :007)
    I have not seen the movie but I think we see the AT in the beginning, and I guess it's Bond's personal watch, he is then issued the Seamaster 300 by Q, clearly something happend to Seamaster 300, after all it's a tool to be used in the field, and so goes back to his AT when back London, and this is part I don't get but Bond then changes it up again by wearing a new watch, the Globe Master
  • om3ga_seamasterom3ga_seamaster Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    I have not seen the movie but I think we see the AT in the beginning, and I guess it's Bond's personal watch, he is then issued the Seamaster 300 by Q, clearly something happend to Seamaster 300, after all it's a tool to be used in the field, and so goes back to his AT when back London, and this is part I don't get but Bond then changes it up again by wearing a new watch, the Globe Master

Is this confirmed? I'm surprised there's a 3rd watch. Unfortunately I can't see for myself until the end of next week. If it is the Globemaster they run about $7700USD depending on the version.
    Well nothing with Omega is ever confirmed officially until after the fact, the marketing department blows. But those who have seen the movie have stated another watch on a leather strap, and silver/white dial. Could be an AT on a strap I guess.
  • om3ga_seamasterom3ga_seamaster Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Stefan wrote:
    Well nothing with Omega is ever confirmed officially until after the fact, the marketing department blows. But those who have seen the movie have stated another watch on a leather strap, and silver/white dial. Could be an AT on a strap I guess.

Thanks, Stefan. Agreed on the marketing department. That description lines up with a few potential candidates.

Aqua Terra
    http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/aqua-terra-150m/master-co-axial-415-mm/23113422102003/

http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/aqua-terra-150m/master-co-axial-415-mm/23123422102001/

Globemaster

(Posted earlier) http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/constellation/globemaster/co-axial-master-chronometer-39-mm/13033392102001/

There are a couple of,other possible GM's but they seem unlikely as they're into the precious metals.

Really curious to see what this turns out to be after all the hype of the AT and SM300.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    sorry, my bad. wrong topic
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Stefan wrote:

Thanks, Stefan. Agreed on the marketing department. That description lines up with a few potential candidates.

Aqua Terra
    http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/aqua-terra-150m/master-co-axial-415-mm/23113422102003/

http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/seamaster/aqua-terra-150m/master-co-axial-415-mm/23123422102001/

Globemaster

(Posted earlier) http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/constellation/globemaster/co-axial-master-chronometer-39-mm/13033392102001/

There are a couple of,other possible GM's but they seem unlikely as they're into the precious metals.

Really curious to see what this turns out to be after all the hype of the AT and SM300.

Unlike the Omega watches linked to above, the Spectre mystery watch had a very plain, flat black leather strap. However, it's on screen for such a brief amount of time that as soon as you realise it's a new watch, the film cuts to a different shot.
  • double o egodouble o ego Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    i didn't even realise there was a third watch and I've seen the film twice. I thought he wore the AT, switched to the sm300 and then went back to wearing the AT.